CH12 1/6: Waking SuLayRisChenKai

Going Back

3rd. Person's POV

  The girls woke up early the next day (even earlier than EXO's leader Suho!) since they didn't want to be a burden to the boys. They prepared breakfast before going upstairs to wake the boys.

SEOHYUN's POV

  Taeyeon unnie assigned me to wake Lay oppa up. Since he slept with Kris oppa and Kai oppa, Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie were with me. Taeyeon unnie also told us to wake their roommates.

  We went to the biggest bedroom, thinking they slept there, since it was the biggest bedroom, and 5 of them slept together.

  We quietly opened the door, and let's just say we three were fighting to say "Wow!" out loud.

  We had a good view of the room from the door. The room was really spacious and all, but some, okay, not some, but quite a lot of clothes littered the floor. Not a great sight at all.

  We carefully moved all the clothes as we tiptoed to the boys we were assigned to wake.

  I tiptoed to Lay oppa's bed as quietly as I could. I observed his peaceful sleeping face. It was really quiet, but then I heard guitar sounds. How I knew the sounds were from a guitar? Simple. I play the guitar.

  I searched for the source of the sounds when I noticed something beside Lay oppa covered in a blanket. I carefully moved the blanket over without waking Lay oppa up and saw a guitar. Its owner's hand laid in the strings, and I saw they were the ones making the sounds! Surprising. Never thought Lay oppa slept with his guitar.

  I decided to finally wake him up, as I could tell from my unnies' faces they were gonna make a lot of noise to wake the boys. I might as well do that, than to see Lay oppa wake up by himself and see me looking like a complete stalker.

  "Oppa? Oppa-ah, wake up now. It's morning already. Come on," I whispered in his ear. He stirred and woke up.

  "S-seohyun-ah! Well, uh, g-g-good morning then," Lay oppa said sheepishly. It was evident he was surprised to see me first thing in the morning. And, he looks really cute when he stutters.

  I decided to leave as I had finished my mission. Wake Lay oppa? Done!

JESSICA's POV

  Here I am, in Kris oppa's room, waiting for Seohyun to wake Lay oppa up. First of all, I waited because I planned on making noise to wake oppa up. Second, I don't want Seohyun to look like a stalker when I and Hyoyeon accidentally wake Lay oppa up due to our noise.

  When finally, Lay oppa woke up and Seohyun left the room, I decided it was time to do some action.

  "KRIS OPPA! WAKE UP, OR YOUR PRECIOUS STUFF TOY GOES OUT THE WINDOW!" I shouted. It was really effective for Kris oppa, since he woke up immediately and said, "NO!!!" with a really cute flustered expression. I laughed. He loves his stuff toy so much!

  Fortunately, Suho oppa also woke up from the noise I made.

  "Good morning, Kris hyung, Sica, and Hyo!" He said with a smile.

  "The morning is not good, Suho! I just heard a death threat to my son, Ace!" Kris huffed.

  "Oh! I wonder who did that," I commented innocently, while Hyoyeon silently laughed.

  "Oh! Sica! Why are you here so early in the morning?" Kris asked, finally noticing I was there.

  "I went with Hyo here. Said she wanted company waking your 2 other members up," I answered and turned my back. Why? Well, I was blushing.

  "Oh well, goodbye!" I said hurriedly as I left the room.

HYOYEON's POV

  I am currently wondering why Jongin and Chen oppa didn't wake because of Jessica. Oh really.

  Well, I got to do my mission anyways. I first surveyed Chen oppa's and Jongin's faces, well, for my own reasons, one being if ever they threaten me of anything, I have an ace with me. And no, not Kris oppa's son who's a stuff toy.

  Chen oppa's mouth seemed to be moving, and I listened intently to find out what he was murmuring.

  "Zzz...what prank should I do for...zzz...Kai...zzz...ah, the one I did for Kris hyung, except...it's Hyoyeon's name that'll...be replacing...Ace's," he murmured. Huh? What's up with him using my name?

  I decided to wake him up first so I can ask what prank my name's involved in.

  "Chen oppa! Wake up now," I whispered.

  Turns out Chen oppa's both a light and heavy sleeper. Switching between two modes in his sleep.

  "Hyoyeon! What are you doing here?" Chen oppa asked.

  "I was assigned to wake you and Jongin up. I heard you say in your sleep that you'll prank Jongin. As much as I want to see this prank, my name was involved. So what's your prank?" I whispered.

  "Come on, don't whisper, Yeonhyo! Kai's a heavy sleeper, he won't wake up with only talking," Chen oppa said.

  "Okay then. Answer my question, oppa," I said in my normal voice.

  "I plan on using a waking prank for Kai. You know, where the prankster will wake the sleeping victim up with something, and when the victim wakes in alarm, bam, pic taken? Blackmailing purposes. Your name being involved here is because I know Kai cares for you the most. If he hears your name spoken aloud, he'll wake," Chen oppa explained.

  I didn't reply for a few seconds. Jongin cares for me the most?

  Pssh. He proved that thought was wrong before.

  "Oh! Shall I see your ever-so-wonderful prank, oppa?" I said, mischief evident in my voice.

  "Of course, Yeonhyo," Chen smirked.

3rd Person's POV

  "HYOYEON!" Kai woke up when he heard someone say something about Hyoyeon, the love of his life.

  He scanned the room, only to find a smirking Chen with a camera and a laughing Hyoyeon on the floor. Oh well. At least his love is alive and happy.

  Then he realized it was a prank.

  All it takes for Kai to realize it was a really bad morning.

😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😳😁😔😌😒😞😣😢😂😭😪😥😰😅😓😩😫😨😱😠😡😤😖😆😋😷😎😴😵😲😟😦😧😈👿😮😬😐😕😕😶😇😏😑👲👳👮👷💂👶👦👧👨👩👴👵👱👼👸😺😸😻😽😼🙀😿😹😾👹👺

Hello guys! I am probably the worst author in AFF right now...I am really sorry to not update for so long! I've been busy in school, what with all the rushed projects and hard exams! I'm so sorry. Even if I had any free time, it was so short!

anyways. Hope you liked this update. Bye!

and thank you to all who subscribed, commented, and up voted. Means a lot to me.

bye!!!