Someday

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Draw a line above a dot like an excalmation point,

I secretly think of you"

-VIXX:Someday-

____________________

 

"Jungkookie, wait for me!"

Jungkook turned to see his friend making it through the crowd of freshman, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. Jungkook wanted to ask the friend to accompany him over to the convenience store to get a drink, but before he could do so, Jimin had already seized hold of his shirt cuff, tugging him up the long flight of stairs.

"You're not going anywhere until you have finished teaching me my math homework Jungkookie," Jimin said, beaming at Jungkook.

"Fine, but you have to let go of me first." The library. Jungkook spent his time there reading whenever he had the time, at least it was better than going home. 

Rain was pouring outside by now. Jimin found the two of them some seats in the corner. The library was quiet as usual, students studying and hanging out. Jungkook scanned the shelves to look for a good comic, spotting a limited edition in the corner of the highest rack. Too high. He tried reaching for it, unintentionally sweeping over a hand.

"! I'm sorry."

Jungkook looked up to see an orange haired boy staring at him. He was about 5'11', slightly taller than Jungkook. The boy stared at the sophomore for a little while.

"Which one?" The boy said suddenly. His voice was deep.

"The one in the corner." Jungkook took a glance at the boy who now handed the book over. "Thanks."

The boy took a random book and turned, heading for the library counter.

"Name's Kim Taehyung. Junior."

Taehyung. The sophomore moved his lips slightly to mouth the elder's name. He watched as the elder strode out of the library; The next second, Jungkook found himself darting across the room and slamming the door wide open.

"Wait!"

Taehyung stopped and looked back at the panting boy.

"Jeon Jungkook. I'm a year younger."

Taehyung smiled meekly. "Jungkook is it? I'll remember that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter