Chappy 2~

Missing You

•Bomi's POV•

 

"Ahh~~Today's weather is soooo nice. I think an ice cream won't hurt right?? Jaa~ Ice cream parlour, wait for me juseyooo kekekeke😋😋 " Bomi head to the ice cream parlour nearby. Little did she know, she was heading to worst nightmare. *flip eunji*. 

•Ricky's POV•

     *Kring kring*

     the bell to the ice cream shop we sit is ringing. That's mean there are customer's came in. My eyes trail to the entrance door. I saw a beautiful girl with a small mouth (lol. If u're a fan of bomi, i think u know what i mean right?) 

       'Yah yoo changhyun *hit his head'. Get ur mind straight. There's no other pretty girl than mirae'. Ricky broke her eyes from Bomi and give his attention back to youngjae. 

        "Youngiee ahh~~ Do u like ur ice cream youngie?? asked Ricky while showing his cute face and do a little aegyo (just imagine ricky with aegyoo. Awwww that was sooo cuteee) 

        "Euw appa. You are at doing aegyo so just stop it. It made me shiver and I'm sure I will have a nightmare tonight bacause of your aegyo."😪 Youngjae reply and make a frightened face

        "Yah Yoo youngjae! How dare you!!" Ricky roll his eyes and just stare at Youngjae who is happily eating his icecream. *You're really like your eomma yongie ahhh~ Your eomma really really really hate it when i did my aegyo. Haha. But I know your eomma actually like it. It's been 5 years mirae-ah~ Now ur son gonna reach 6 years old you know?*

        "Appa, is that my eomma" Youngjae asked while pointing at Yoon Bomi who is eating her ice cream peacefully besides their table