Chappy 1

Missing You

Lee Mirae. The name of the person that Ricky love till death. She's the one that always make him feel like he's in paradise. But , the word ' they live happily ever after' in the fairy tales aren't real though. They fall in love and get married when they're  18. 1 year after that, Mirae's pregnant. Ricky was the happiest people after know that news. 

Yoo Youngjae, the only thing that Mirae left for Ricky before she passed away living this world forever after ((lol)). Youngjae is the one who always fill that empty spot in Ricky's heart. He's the one that always make Ricky smile. He doesn't get any mother's love. 

 

"APPA!!!" Youngjae yells to wake Ricky up from his daydream. 

"Yes?? Sorry, i can't hear you" Ricky said with a soft voice

"how can you not hear me when I speak like a giant here! Btw appa, where's mommy?? You said, she' will be back sooooon. But, until now, i don't see mommy!" Youngjae said with an annoyed voice.

"Ohh... You mum hmmm... hmmmm... She is working far away from here. You must wait a little ok?" Ricky feel guilt because he is lying to his own son.

"Okay appa! Appa, I want to eat ice cream, can you buy me an icecream??" Youngjae ask while showing his best puppy eyes that make Ricky Can't say no to his request. 

"Aigoo my don is so cute. How can i resist that eyes of yours. Okok, I will buy u icecream. Now, let me get ready to go outside"

          After that, they went to the baskin robbin near their house. The're eating happily as a dad and son. *How I wish that you're hear Mirae-ah so that you can see how cute your son is when he's eating an ice cream.