Who is this?

Drabble Dump

2. Who is this?

Baekhyun has nothing to do. He has already finished his new-thick-fictional novel that he bought last week with Kyungsoo. House work completely finished. Windows, bookshelves, tables, chairs, floor its all clean.

He wants to meet Kyungsoo today, spend day with crazy thing, hunting some object to take picture with, watching a lot of movies or only have some chatting but sadly, date, couple, have brunch, yea that thing. Kyungsoo dates Jongin.

Baekhyun feels alone after Kyungsoo met Jongin when they were in a coffee shop. A man with heart shaped lips glanced over the y boy across the table. Platinum haired, y gaze, full lips, tan skin, everything was perfect in Kyungsoo’s eyes.

They used to come at that place, over and over again. It was Kyungsoo’s request. As a good friend, Baekhyun couldn’t refuse it.

Then Jongin realized, he stood up and walked to their table. Greeted them and left his phone number to Kyungsoo. There were some imagined flowers in his heart. He was happy, really happy.

Sorry. I have a date today. But Jongin. I can’t accompany you. I’m so sorry. That words always spoken by Kyungsoo. Now, Jongin is his priority.

Baekhyun’s loneliness starts here.

He planned to take a rest today, all day long. He was about to lay his back until his phone rang, he ran from bedroom to living room just to pick his phone. Looked at screen phone and he found something.

Unknown Number.

Who is that? Baekhyun doesn’t know. He still remember he never gave his phone number to stranger. But there is a lot of possibilities, maybe the stranger just call the wrong number, or its just his mom or dad changed their phone number. He kept thinking about it.

It stopped vibrating. And rang again.

“Hello, who is this?” he picked up his phone.

"I'm Chanyeol" 

 


bubububububu yes he is chanyeol. what?