Ending but not really

I remember

(Shin Hye)

It's been three years since I last met Min Ho. We used to discuss about who should fly to who for visitation but we were too busy for that in the end. I was busy studying and working part-time so I can stop living off pocket money from my parents. It's about time I do that anyway so my parents can save up that money for their plan to travel after they retire even though there are still many years to come. They told me that I'm ridiculous because it is too tiring for me to work and study at the same time but I insisted on it. 

Being busy helps me to forget that my love isn't by my side.

Min Ho was busy studying so he could hardly talk to me or even his family. There is a lot to study for business courses and the subjects are all very difficult so he really doesn't have much spare time to chat. Longing, fear, and worry has been my companion since we parted ways. Some guys from my course hitted on me but I rejected them all for the sole reason that they are not Min Ho. I'll only want Min Ho, and I'll only need him. I told him about it once when we were on the phone, and he was upset but he told me that there are many annoying girls flirting with him as well. It scares me but I keep telling myself that I trust him. I trust him to be faithful to me.

I still go over to the twin's house a lot. Min Jung filled up half of the gap Min Ho left, and I am so thankful for that. Although I told them not to, Min Jung and Kyung San remains careful with PDA in front of me. 

"Shin Hye-ah, I made boiled pork slices and kimchi. Come eat it," The twin's mother smiles gently at me when I enter their house. I greet her and nod my head before following her into the kitchen. 

"Eomeonim, where is Min Jung and Abeonim?" I ask and look around. The house feels weird and different today. It is dinner time but no one is here except both of us.

 "They went out to help me get some groceries," She answers. "Do you want some juice?"

"Yes, thank you," I smile at her. She is so motherly. Right when she reaches the fridge and opens it, the light of the entire house goes out. I jump in shock before calling out frantically. "Eomeonim! Where are you? Are you okay?"

There is no answer and worry immediately fills me. I stands up and just as I walk one cautious step to my right, I bump into something, causing me to scream loudly. What's worse than bumping into something is that you can't see it. I start hitting the something, hoping with all my heart that it's not a murderer. Suddenly, that thing moves and wraps something around me, pulling me towards it. 

The fear in me leaves after I realise how familiar this feels. I lean in and wrap my arms around the thing. Relief and happiness floods me. The light comes on and I squint my eyes to adjust to the brightness before my vision focuses on the thing in front of me. 

"I'm back," Comes his deep sensual voice. Tears well up in my eyes as I throw my arms around my boyfriend. 

"I miss you so much!" I cry into his chest. He pats my head gently. 

"I miss you so much too, you have no idea." 

After calming down, I look up and something catches the corner of my eyes. I turn and see Min Jung, Kyung San, Eomeonim, Abeonim, Eomma, and lastly, Appa. They stand at the side, beaming at us, I then turn back and look at my boyfriend, wondering how is it possible for him to get even more and more handsome. He gives me a wide smile before hugging me tight again. 

"Marry me," He whispers into my ear. I pull apart and look at him in shock. He then gets down to one knee and takes out a smooth black velvet box. "I'm asking you in front of our family and family-to-be, marry me. I know this may seem like it's rushed but I am definitely not doing this on impulse. I've been doing a lot of thinking during the three years and each time, I come to the conclusion that I want to marry you. The reason why I've been so busy was because I was working while studying too. I was saving up for this ring."

He then opens the box, revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It's simple but not really. The diamond is shaped into a cute heart and the white gold band just makes it look even classier. It may not look like it is super expensive but I still love it. It is perfect. 

161221306_MV_ZM_JAR.jpg

 

Tears start streaming down my face again.

"I may have flaws that can hurt you, make you sad, and I may not understand you all the time since I'm a guy and you're a girl, but what I can promise you is that I will keep trying. I promise you that I will stay faithful no matter what because I don't want anyone else that isn't you," He continues. "I'm so in love with you."

I look at him and wonder how I manage to get such an amazing guy. After I snap out of my thoughts, I realise that everyone is still waiting for my answer. I look up and see Min Ho's eyes that are full of hope.

"Y-Yes," I nod. "Yes I'll marry you."

The next thing I know, he is carrying me bridal style (Ironically) and I squeal. Our audiences start clapping and cheering. My parents are tearing up and Min Jung gives me a tight hug after Min Ho sets me down. Kyung San walks over to congratulate Min Ho.

"We are finally going to be sisters!" She exclaims happily and I return her hug. "I can't wait!"

My future mother-in-law walks over to me and hugs me. "I'm so happy it's you. I'm so happy for you two."

I just grin at them all, still unable to say anything due to how surprised I am. 

All I know is that he is back now and we are going to be together forever and that's all that really matters.

 


 

"Yah! Lee Min Ho! Get your butt over here right now!" I scream. Quick and heavy footsteps can be heard as he rushes into the room. He looks at me with questioning eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I throw the vacuum and my apron onto the floor.

"You tell me why there is no condom on the floor! There's none in the toilet's bin either!"

Min Ho blinks and then sends me a sheepish smile, taking my hands before I can hit him. "I..... I'm sorry."

I huff in frustration. "You're sorry? I'm at my most fertile stage right now! You're sorry?!"

He bites his bottom lip, trying to contain his smile. "What's done is done. Let's wait for two weeks~" I shove him when he approaches me with open arms and he loses his balance a little, giving me a pout. 

"Go get ready," I say as I walk to the cupboard to change my clothes. "We're going out."

He tilts his head slightly to the side. "What for?"

"The morning after pill?" Isn't it obvious? This guy is so scheming and oblivious. He sighs but comply with slow actions. "Hurry!"

 

We are walking to the pharmacy and Min Ho suddenly stops midway. 

"What's wrong?" I ask him before I turn and realise he is looking at a shoe store for children. I sigh, noticing the dreamy stare he is giving it. "No."

He turns to me and pouts. "Just imagine us rushing over here to get a pair of baby shoes - look at that adorable bunny pair there at the front- for our little baby. Our baby's little feet slipping into that perfect-fitting shoes and waddling over to us. Isn't it adorable? Isn't it something worth looking forward to?"

I imagine as he says and honestly, as much as I want to deny, I have to say he is right. I may not want to give up my job to be a stay home mom but the job can get boring sometimes. Having a baby will never be boring because everyday they grow and show us new stuffs. From lying on their tummies, to crawling and walking, everyday is a fresh new revelation. Also, how can I deny this man who I love? He wants a child so bad and after everything that he has done for me, this is the least I can do for him. As long as he's with me, giving up my job is fine by me. I also know that he wants to have a kid before Min Jung and Kyung San because he is the older brother (by just minutes!).  I reluctantly nod my head and he brightens up at that.

"So no pill then?" He asks in a wide smile. 

"Eung." 

"Ah, my wife is the best! I love you!" He grins and surprises me with a back hug. "Thank you jagiya, thank you."

tumblr_mx3rxmVJPY1qchnjco2_250.gif

Honestly, who would have expected two kids who have seen each other at the bus stop at the age of ten to fall in love and get married? It could have been the end of us if we never spoke but fate lets me befriend his twin sister and meet him for real at their house. Fate lets us realise that we both harbor a crush on each other and fate allows us to overcome all the obstacles standing in the way of our relationship. 

And now, we are going to continue with our lives with children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. This story will end here but our story will continue, right?

 

 

(Okay so it's a wrap!!! Hope everyone likes it because I know it's quite a rush and it's short but I feel like if I continue with the story any longer then it's going to seem draggy. Thank you so much to all my subscribers and upvoters I love and appreciate you guys so so much!!! You guys give me confidence to keep on writing because I never thought I'll be able to finish an entire story since I always give up halfway so thank you again!!! <3 I hope you guys will continue to support me when I have new stories -although it may not be minshin- but yeahhh hehehehe. <3)

MINSHIN FEELS. THE HEIRS FEELS. 

7f8c1087jw1ekdkg8ezrag20af05vqv6.gif     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFucIQDqSLI6QoJX7BtUB1406432978-lmh313-o.jpg

 

  1388530097-tumblrmyoh-o.jpg   1388530104-Bc0HhsqCEA-o.jpg

They really are compatible isn't it? *-*

ee3cc84ae5f84f54216a0913f0a5e92b.jpg