Who are you my angel?

lovesick fool

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, as if she had no clue.

"I'm sorry but I can't keep on living like that." I said as I handed her the paper, the paper that would seperate us.

"I don't even know what I did wrong!" She started yelling and still I had nothing to say to a liar like her. I can't even believe how easily she could lie to her husband which she have been married for four years.

I wanted to hold it in but I couldn't, I started yelling. "Are you seriosly asking what you did wrong?" I asked sarcastically. "You've been cheating on me for the past two years, with that dirty, Kim Jongin, of yours." I wanted to keep strong, but I failed and my voice broke at the end.

My heart was aching, how were I supposed to act, my life was shattered the moment Kim Jongin stepped inside my office. And handed me that dirty video of my wife cheating on me.

She gave me a shocked look, as if she didn't know what I was talking about. "How did you know?"

I was frustrated, was that her answer? Nothing else. I thought that she was going to deny every single thing that I was going to say. No she can't give up now, I was going to win this fight. But it was going to be a long and exhausting fight.

My eyes began to blurry, the salty tears running down my cheeks. This cruel world, won against me.

I truned my head to the door, I didn't care what position I was in, I had to run right now. I ran out the door without any hesitation. It was raining outside, what crappy luck I have, I had no jacket nor any umbrella. The raindrops landed on my face mixing with the salty tears on my cheeks.

I had no clue to where I had to go. I was mad, mad at the fact that my 'innocent' wife slept with another man, mad at the video of my wife and Kim Jongin ing each other, as if it was some movie. Mad at the fact that I didn't even have clue, even though that she slept out a few times, withot me asking why. Mad at the discisting fact that I have been sleeping the same place were that bastard ed my wife senseless.

I had no place to go. My friends were all Hee Young's friends, what were I going to say when they asked me what's wrong. My parrents would probably kill me with their insulting words, which I kind of deserved, since my parrents never really approved our marriage to start with. I was clueless, how could I just have been so blind.

The first thing my eyes landed on was a pojangmacha (Food stall) I had nowhere else to go to, so I went over and brought dukbokki and soju. The bitter taste of soju, ran down my troat and trailed down to my empty stomach. I didn't count the bottles of soju I drank, until an angel appered.

It was guy, a beautiful one. He was really beautiful to the degree, that I actually should concider being gay. I've never seen someone so beautiful. He just sat in front of me, and poured the soju for me, but never even once drinking himself. I started blabbering about how mesirabe, and how I was the most unfortunate on earth. And he just listened, without even cutting me when I strated to speak in dialect. Everything felt just so unreal, the fact that I was just sitting with an angel. Suddenly my vision strated to blurry and my sight darkened, I fell asleep.

_____________

I were lying in a bed, I didn't even bother opening my eyes. The bed was so comfortable, and had a smell atached to it. The beautiful smell of lavander. A part of me wanted to wake up. But another part were affraid, that if I woke up I would see someone lying beside me in the bed. What if I in some wierd way ended up sleeping with someone.

But the impatience inside me told me otherwise, and finally my eyes slowly opened up, adjusting to the bright light that hit my eyes. I was relieved to the fact that I was alone in that bed, and that I still were wearing clothes. Some of them were removed such as, my shoes and socks, and my necktie was losened. But the rest was kept on and I sighed in relief.

But what cought my attention was the sleeping beauty, who were sleeping on the couch. Suddenly my memory started flowing back to my mind, and I remebered that the angel I met in the pojangmacha was no other than the sleeping beauty on the couch in front of me.

I layed still in the bed, admiring his beauty. Whatever I was thinking was wrong, really wrong, and i knew it. I learned it when I was younger, that it was wrong to look at other guys like that. But I couldn't help it, it felt as if a strong power were draging my eyes over the milky skin of the angel's. I just wanted for once to kiss the sleeping beauty. But I were affraid, afrraid that by kissing I would wake him up. And he would just look at me terrified by the fact the some stranger were kissing him.

He had curly golden brown hair. And doe-like eyes. My eyes followed down to his perfect jawline, and down to his visible collarbones. All in all he were a complete cute. In some way he reminded me of someone I knew, he just felt familiar. Suddenly my heart clenched when I remembered the ugly video. I just wanted to throw myself out of the window.

And something in my mind wanted to. It felt like a force was dragging me by my feet towards the big window. There were at least six floors to the the ground, where the cars drove. I opened the window letting the cold breeze hit my warm body, slowly I started shivering. It was cold outside, of course what did I expect on the 23rd of November. It was He Young's birthday, what a present she would get.

I wanted to jump out of the window, but a faint voice inside of my head told me that it was a bad idea. That by sommitting suicide I would only make her sad for a while, but then she would eventually forget that I died and move on. And I didn't want her to do that. I wanted her to regret every singletime she cheated on me, every time she slept with another man than me, every time she even looked at another man than me. And I wasn't going to accomplish that goal if I committed suicide.

I snapped out of thoughts when I felt two arms grab my waist and pull me closer, as if the person was backhugging me. It felt nice, the fact that someone was hugging me. I was nice to feel that for once someone really for me. I wanted to break the hug just to turn around to see the person's face. But I wasn't allowed as the persons grip thightened around my waist.

"Don't do it, I know that you've had a bad life. But don't end your life like that." The person said almost whispering into my back, I swear if I wasn't this type of a person with sharp ears I would've never heard it.

I slowly turned around, only to see the sleeping beauty hugging me with tears streaming down his face. Who was that guy, I felt as if I really knew him.

I wanted to ask him if I've seen him before or else, but my tounge got stuck inside my mouth. And the only thing I got to say was-

"...Who are you my angel?"

_________________

A/N

Hi guys, so yeah first time writing a fanfic with a girl appering. I hope that you'll find this story interesting, I think that's all thank you for reading (^3^)