Pancakes

Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake

Word count: 1346

"Please let me marry Prince Bubblehan." Minseok whines as he flaps his white hair nearing Sehun the human and Jongin the dog's huge, weird tree house that has so many branches that sometimes it really looks like a tree. "For the nth time ice king, no." Sehun sighs. Contrary to popular belief, Sehun the human does not have any feelings for candy kingdom's ruler, Prince Bubblehan, it's just that he's protective to him. Also, to clear things up, Jongin the dog and Lay the rainicorn's relationship is not true as it was only a fling (though they had 5 children).

"But you married your weird dog, and he's yellow." The floating man retorts, arms crossed and lips puckered. "Well excuse you," "I'm excused." Sehun glares at Minseok enough to melt his ice castle. "It's because I love Jongin even if he's like that and yellow is the next green." He stares at the dog intently that Minseok feels the hairs on his neck stand up. The dog burps loud enough to drive Minseok away because duh, manners.

Sighing, he starts to flap his hair again and raises his hand with determination, "I shall return!" Just because he retires early doesn't mean he would give up. He could return tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and for eternity, just for the future of his lovelife and he's scared of being a lonely, old man living in a castle full of cobwebs.

"Ayo waddup ." It's a hot morning and the ice king is sure that his beloved feels hot and sweaty. Please don't think of other things, his mind is innocent thank you very much. "Bye jerk." Wow, the lovely Prince Bubblehan finally acknowledge him even if he's shooing him away. The prince walks closer to where the king is perched and acts to close the windows but alas, Minseok is faster than lightning so he was able to place half of his body in the room.

"This is trespassing, I invoke my rights." Prince Bubblehan says seriously, his eyes filled with seriousness and arms crossed on his chest. "Big word. I just want to cool you down in this hot weather but seems that you don't want it. Bye." At the mention of this, the prince looks at the king in suspicion and for about a minute or two, he grabs the grinning king and they settle on Prince Bubblehan's bed.

A loud screech coming from the outside was heard and Minseok swears it was Sehun and he is 100% sure that the human is fuming, smoke coming out from his ears and face red as chili. Before they would get caught, the two of them scramble at their feet, straightening their dress shirt and fixing each other's messy hair.

"I saw that! Are you two making out?" True to his intuition, Sehun is really angry, in contrast to Jongin's laughing face. Prince Bubblehan is quick to yell a no, making him sound defensive which makes Sehun more suspicious and disbelieving. Minseok expects Prince Bubblehan's reaction but what he does not expect is the pink blotch on his cheeks which is rapidly turning into red, like an apple.

"Are you blushing?" Minseok inquires cheekily as if it's the most obvious thing ever, he grins at the prince, his pink gums showing and small row of pearl white teeth flashing. The prince huffs and walks out of the room, Sehun trailing behind but before he closes the door, he points his two fingers to his eyes to Minseok's eyes. 

This leaves both Minseok and Jongin alone in the large but comfortable room. While the ice king is thinking of ways to woo the prince and to cool down the human's head, he was rudely interrupted by a tune. There sits the dog on the prince's throne, feet on the throne's arm, rapping to some "bacon pancake" thing. Minseok wonders where the dog got the snapback and the bling blings adorned on his neck. This dog is really weird and where are his manners?

"Dude, your payment." Prince Bubblehan spreads his palm which makes Sehun's brows to furrow. "Dude, we were not making out. Although I wish we were." The prince whispers the last sentence afraid that the human will hear. Sehun scrunches his brows more, lips pressed together making him look like a grumpy old man. "Fine." The human fetches a polaroid from his green backpack, the picture no other than ice king Minseok, eyes wide and covered with kohl and fingers displaying the peace sign. Prince Bubblehan spazzes internally with the cuteness, he can't take the feels anymore.

Not so long ago, they made a bet, a really stupid bet agreed by a very air-headed prince. If he could act as if he hates the ice king and resist from the king's offers of marriage (and his ) for a year, Sehun would give him Minseok's polaroid of his choice and a grant that Sehun would not bother him with his love life. 

The main reason why he was able to resist is because of his latest invention, the anti-Minseokinator. It took him months and sleepless nights to finish the thing and he would really throw a fit if it would not help him although luckily he succeeded. But the human does not know about the machine but now is not the right timing to think of that, he needs to think of positions. The right position in making out with his beloved.

The next time Minseok visits the dear prince is the day he gives up to his unrequited love. He tries his best to break from his habits like barging and sometimes destroying the window thus he resorts in using the door. His feet meets a hot pink doormat saying "uglies not allowed" but he confidently thinks he's cute and pretty so he is very much welcomed. He gently knocks on the wooden door and and has been knocking for a minute, he is usually very patient but this is taking too long. 

A red-eyed and not so presentable Prince Bubblehan opens the door in surprise, Minseok cringes visibly when he sees the snot dripping from his nose. Disgusting, he wants to say but decides against it as he rather say the speech he prepared last night.

"I want to say sorry for always bothering you, for barging in your room. I want to stop this unrequited love for you because it hurts so ing much, I hope you'll experience it soon. I'm stopping now, no cute guy will visit you anymore and you'll die lonely because you're ugly and-" Rude, his mind screams at him as his speech is put into halt by a soft pair of lips on his lips. On his freaking lips! Minseok breaks the contact and realizes that Prince Bubblehan kissed him first.

"What the what?" The ice king looks in horror and in impulse touches and his lips because it tastes like bubblegum, just like the prince. Prince Bubblehan takes a deep breath and confesses on Minseok smoothly "I like you okay- no scratch that, I love you. It's just that I made a bet and too lazy to explain." The prince shrugs nonchalantly and steps forward to continue their act when Minseok shields his lips with his hand and said "Wipe your snot, I kind of tasted it. Gross." Prince Bubblehan could be classified as a tomato.

"Well I might be joking when I said I would give up on you, but really?" Minseok shows the polaroid Sehun has given on him but before he could get it the ice king signs it and smooches it. "Here." He smirks at the prince airily and proceeded to carry him back to his kingdom.

"Ew." A black and white penguin with too huge eyes for his face also known as Kyungsoo, Minseok's favorite penguin remarks as he sees his master and a pink-haired man on the couch, each other's faces. Minseok waves his free hand to the penguin and throws a pillow right on his pet's face. "Rude."

 

a/n: sorry for the delay ^^v and i'm sorry for ruining adventure time, i stained your childhood OTL