Chapter 4

No Other Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Danny’s debut blew the fans away..

It was spectacular.

And although Danny just stood in for SJM when Ryeowook was sick, it was already looking hopeful. Replaying their performance again, we cannot help but feel proud and satisfied. It looked right. Danny in the group and not Kim Ryeowook. Danny had better vocal and better visual. And the fans loved him.

Trough the comments, it seemed that fans were still asking for Ryeowook. Of course, this was just his first time missing from a performance. The next step is to allow Danny onto variety shows as representatives of Super Junior and purposely schedule out Ryeowook’s schedules so that he would miss out on most of the group’s activity.

Danny will also continue to perform in more Super Junior performances and we will purposely clash Ryeowook’s schedules so that Danny can stand in Ryeowook’s place.

Ah this is going to be good. And easy.

Chapter 4: Life Just Isn't Fair

Ryeowook’s POV

“Hyungs!! Look at this!”

Danny burst through the room with a piece of paper in his hands. We waved it around excitedly and Heechul smacked the back of his head, wanting to grab the paper to read. Everyone laughed and Heechul read out the paper’s content.

“Woah! Look at this! Barely a month since you debut and you already have so many schedules!” Heechul complimented. “Congrats Danny ah!”

The members read through the schedules and all congratulated Danny. I read through his schedules and I got to say, I’m surprised. Normally, the company wouldn’t send rookies to variety shows so soon but it looks here that Danny not only got invited to two but four of them. Two of which he will be a guest MC along with Kangin and Eunhyuk and the other two… Eh? That’s weird. It says here that the other two activities will be in China doing SJM activities.

I take out my phone and look through my schedules since manager hyung just sent me a new one earlier this morning. That’s strange. I don’t have any SJM schedules this week. And… It’s even weirder that Danny is going to an award show as Super Junior and there is not even one Super Junior activity for me.

“I think manager hyung must have gotten my schedules wrong.” I say out loud.

“What’s wrong, Wook?” Eunhyuk turn around.

“I’m not in any of the SJ or SJM activities.”

“Eh jinjja?” Eunhyuk takes Danny’s schedules and then looks at my phone. “Yah! You’re right! I think manager hyung must have made a mistake.”

“I’ll just talk to him later.” I say, nodding.

____________________________________________________________________

It turns out that the company had accidentally scheduled all my Sukira recordings and my Super Idol Chart Show recording at the same time with the activities and so, for the month, I will not be able to participate in any Super Junior activities. This is kind of heartbreaking. Plus, knowing that my place will be completely taken over by Danny is a little….

Well… The fans like them. And I have to admit, I am a little scared that the fans will forget me. But… They won’t… Right? It’s just a month and then I’ll be back on the stage with the members again! It’s no problem.

Well anyway, it’s three in the morning right now. I had just met up with a couple of my friends from school after Sukira and brought some supper for the members. The members are supposed to be at the studio, rehearsing for a performance at an award show. They don’t know yet about my clashing schedules so I’m just going to drop by and tell them. Nearing the studio, I hear loud voices and smile when I heard them laughing about something.

“Hey guys!”

I cheerfully greet them and they turn their attention to me. They wave at me and when their eyes land on the plastic bags I am holding, their eyes twinkled knowing that it’s food. I always love buying them food and sometimes I feel like their umma.

“Here, I bought ddobukki.” I say. “It’s really amazing!”

I pass the plastic bag to Kyuhyun and Donghae and they immediately tart opening the containers and eating them. The members gathered around and ate some before Shindong wave for us to get into positions to start out rehearsal.

“Oh right! I almost forget to tell you!” I almost forget! “I won’t be having any Super Junior activities this month.”

The members look surprised and all of them spoke at the same time making the atmosphere really loud. I raise my hand- something that we learnt when we wanted attention from so many members- and they stopped talking.

“The company acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter