is it the end or a new start for us

secrets

Amber's POV

I decided to go on a stroll with my skateboard before going back to our dorm..my friends have been busy these days and I don't want to disturb any of them..I'm sure I won't find any of our members too when I get back cause of their own solo schedules..well I guess I'll only have myself alone for now..The WGMtv that I've been casted as an mc have just ended and my upcoming project will only start months from now..so yeah...basically I'm free to roam around and have fun by myself these days..but maybe few days from now i'll be busy with my groupmates again for our comeback..I'm sure well be busy as hell working our out with our practice again..many fans have been anticipating for it....yeah right a COMEBACK..it only means I'll see her often again..she's not staying with us on our dorm so i only get to see her when she's 'FREE'..and that freetime of her?!..I don't expect of that these days..it's hard to get even a single minute from her busy schedules..I sometimes even ask myself if I would still consider myself as her so-called 'boyfriend'..among our group she has the most packed schedules with different modelling projects and now with the reality show with her sister Jessica..yeah right her majesty..who doesn't even know the famous hellsica..among the few people who knew about our secret relationship she's the number one on the list who's against her sister's relationship with me..ofcourse who would really accept that specially here in Korea..that one of the famous Jung sisters is currently in a relationship with someone like me..many speculations have been on the news about our real status but we had to deny it everytime to keep our image specially hers..weve been keeping our relationship a secret to the public for a long time but I understand that..I dont want to cause any negative feeds on her career specially right now..she's getting more and more famous not only here in Korea but also around the world..my feet lead me to this street where I first felt protective over her..it was during our trainee days and our group werent known yet at that time..I being new to this country I wanted to roam around after our training..among our members she became the very first one who became close with me being the only one who's able to talk with me in english cause I still can't understand Koreab language at that time..she walked me to different places near our company building and even bought me Korean foods that I got to taste for the first time..it was the very first time I got to spend time alone with her..We were on our way back to our building when suddenly there were guys who came to us and wanted to get her phone number and even started hitting on her..I don't know but I really got annoyed by that..I felt her tug my shirt and saw she got scared of them..she did not mind them but the more they kept on asking her for her number..she looked at me with that 'can you help me out look' and being getting more annoyed by them I really wanted to show them the skills of a black belter in taekwando can do..but I had to calm down myself for I'll be in the entertainment industry in the near future and its not good to get into any trouble at that very moment..but if I really had to I will..I did not waste any second when I saw the other guy reached out his hand to touch her..I quickly wrapped my arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to me..I really felt weird when her skin brushed against mine..

"what's wrong babe..what do they want from you?!" I blurted out loud enough for those guys to hear me..well I just hoped they understood what I've said being unable to speak in their language..

She looked at them then up to me and shook her head..I looked at them and obviously clenched my fist showing them I'm really annoyed by their unwanted presence on my date with my "girlfriend"..thankfully they did not persuade her anymore and left us alone..

"cowards" I mumbled and I heard her giggled..I just looked down on her and smiled..

We continued walking towards our building..we were few blocks away when I realized I still have my arms around her..I think she realized it too..I don't know if it was just me but I think I saw her blushed..I hurriedly took off my arm and laughed nervously scratching the back of my head..

"sorry".. I said and I think she felt shy about it that she just smiled and walked fast ahead of me..leaving me wonderin..'man what did just happened?'..still can't get over her cute shy expression towards me..

since that day I felt something special towards her.. I kept denying it to myself and I was'nt aware of my blooming affections on her..I began to like her..I came to look at her in a special way not just a groupmate nor a friend but I think what I felt for her was more than that..I fell for her deeper every passing day..I always showed her how I cared but I thought of telling her a thousand times but only fail in the end cause were both girls and it was'nt right at all to feel those things towards her..but though I can't directly tell her at that time I did not hesitate making her feel special that I even came up with my secret endearment towards her..I called her princess and myself her servant..I didn't care if she orders me around I'm happy to serve her..untill one day I couldnt hide it in anymore leading me to confess my feelings to her..and to my surprise she accepted me and told me she felt the same too..I was the happiest man alive at that moment being loved back by the one you always wanted to be with.. I was hers and she was mine..but now?..*sigh* I don't know if I still have her..she's totally comitted on her work and I can't do anything about it..

I was engrossed with our memories that I did not noticed the time..it's getting late and I need to get back home immediately or else our manager oppa will nag at me again..when I arrived at our dorm I think the three aren't home yet cause it's still dark all over the place..I lazily dropped my body on the couch..I took out my phone and saw I have lot of missed calls from her..*sigh* Amber your'e dead...after getting a brief rest I walked towards my room and noticed the light inside on..I slowly opened the door and was surprised to see her sitting on my bed..her arms crossed infront of her and looked really pissed..God I really missed her so much..her voice...her smile..her face..everything about her even her coldness towards me when she's on her ice princess mode..since our last comeback I rarely get to spend time with her alone since she's a big star now..I can't just text her or call her anytime I want..she only calls me twice or thrice a week and sometimes I don't..I don't even know what's been happening to her lately but thanks to social sites that I got to know her whereabouts..I think she just got back from her potoshoot in LA since I could still see her luggage beside her..

"hey princess.." I smiled and rushed my way towards her..I hugged her only to be pushed away..

"where have you been?!" she sternly said and her eyes were so sharp as if piercing every part of me..

"out..." I slumped my body on the bed next to her..

"out?!! this late?..or you were with Min again?!..you were not even answering my calls!!..Amber I've waited for you for two f**king hours bored to death in here..and I didn't even recieved a message from you to tell me where on earth you are strolling with your stupid skateboard..how many times do I have to tell you----" she raised her voice at me and I'm too tired right now to argue with her..

"Krys it's my first time to see you in two months and I missed you so much..I'm sorry okay?..why don't you calm down first..your freezing the whole place down.."I cut her off and chuckled..I think I annoyed her even more she stood up and shouted at me..

"Amber!! I'm so f**king tired and you can't even answer me seriously..everything seems to be a joke to you.!.god Amber when will you ever grow up?!" ..I shook my head and got out of bed..

I walked towards my closet..I did not answer her and was about to get inside the bathroom when she yelled again..

"Amber I'm not done yet talking to you!"..I turned around and looked at her I just can't hold it in anymore..

"I'm sorry okay?!..if I always think like that..if I can't be mature enough for you..if I can't meet your standards..for being a worthless boyfriend who only knows how to joke around!..for being so stupid!!..stupid to the point that you can never be proud of having me!..but this is me Krys and I can't be what you want me to be!!" tears fell from my eyes and I saw her shocked on my sudden outburst..

"A--Amber.." she walked towards me but I raised both of my hands to tell her to stop..

"no Krys!! stay away from me and let me finish..I need to tell you this cause it's too hard for me to handle anymore..don't you even missed me that you have to shout at my face the very moment that I got to be with you?!..Krys if your'e tired then you should have just gone home and rest..and Min??,what's wrong with hanging out with my friends..I'm so tired of being alone too Krys..I hardly get to see you..and I don't have anyone to talk to except her about what's happening to us..where were you when I needed someone..you were out there busy with work not even caring to send me a message of what youv'e been doing..I sometimes feel like total stranger to you and I don't know you anymore..I only missed answering your call earlier and you treat like this?!..Krys what about me?..you don't even call me that often anymore while I was there always hoping everyday for you to send me even just a single message tellin' me how are you doin'..do I still mean anything to you Krys?!..am I not important anymore?.."..I looked at her waiting for her to tell her side and make me understand..

"Am...I'm sorry..I never meant to make you feel that way.." she started crying but I stopped myself in getting near her..

"go home Krys..your'e sister might burn the whole place down if she finds out your'e with me again.."

I turned my back on her and left her to take a shower..when i got out from the bathroom she was no longer in my room..I cried my heart out that night..asking myself if I still deserve to have someone like her..Days passed and she never sent me any message..but I'm used to that now..I spent my spare times with my friends just like what I've been doing since we became like this..Finally our training days for our comeback will start today..as usual I rode on my skateboard going to our company building..The moment I arrived I saw her with out groupmates talking at the lobby..I looked at them and stopped my gaze at her..I just bowed and walked past them..we started to practice and there was this routine she can't get it right..unlike before I did not try to comfort her..I just let my groupmates do it..days went on but she never tried talking to me so does I..during our break our other groupmates gathered around me I think they finally get it what's going on..

"Am what's with the invisible barrier between you and Krys..did you two had a fight?"--Vic umma asked..

"yah!..what's wrong hyung were not used to your cold treatment with each other.."---Sulli butted in..

"I don't know..."..*sigh*.."I feel like I can't fix us anymore..I'm tired.." the three gasped and can't believe of what I'm saying right now..they were our witness of how our love grew for each other..they were aways there to support us and I'm sure it would hurt them as well if everything between me and krys will turn out bad..

"yah!!..don't you dare llama!..we won't let you do that..never..!"--Luna exclaimed smacking my head..

"youv'e been through a lot together Amber..we know you can fix whatever it is between you two this time..talk it out and don't let your relationship be ruined with this one"--Vic patted my shoulder...

"fighting!!.." the three exclaimed together and I just smiled at them in response..

Fine I'll try talking to her..I love her afterall and I remember it'll be our aniversary in two days..I really need to fix things out no matter what..I was walking down the alley looking for her when I saw her with Minho..she looked so happy..I stopped from my tracts and looked at her from afar..*do I still have something to fix between us princess?*..okay..atleast I'll give it a try..I walked towards them and they suddenly stopped talking when they saw me..Minho smiled at me and I smiled too in response..I turned to look at her but I can't read her expression this time..

"I'll leave the two of you..I still need to do something"--Minho excused himself and ran on his way...

"hey"..I smiled at her..

"hey"..she coldly answered..

"uhh can we talk?"..

"were talking"..she's looking at me intently..

"I'm sorry about what happened..I shouldn't have treated you like that..my bad.." she did not utter any words and just kept on staring at me..

I held her hands.."you'll be there on our aniversary right?.I'll wait for you"..after I said that our attention turned to someone when she shouted at us..

"Sooujung!!!..what do you think your'e doing?!" her sister yelled to us..."tell her we'll be doing something on that day!..and don't you dare Soojung.."

I looked at her looking for answers in her eyes..she looked at her sister instead..

"let's go!!.."---Jessica unnie ordered her..I held on tight of her hand..I wanted her to fight for me but I think it's impossible and it will never be that way..

"I'm sorry".. she pulled her hand out of my grip avoiding my eyes and walked to her sister..

"Krys I love you..I hope you won't forget about that..I'll wait for you" I said as I watched the both of them disappear in my sight...

Finally the day that I've been waiting for have come..I sent her a message for our aniversary..I decided to cook dinner for us..the three decided to go out tonight to have my time with her alone..Everythings ready and I only need her to show up..I waited for her patiently..hours passed that I even fell asleep waiting for her..but it seems like she won't come anymore it's near midnight..I cried..do I look this pathetic already?..Vic,Luna, and Sulli finally got back only to find me alone sitting on the table I've set for the two of us..I did not wait for them to ask what obviously happened..I wiped my tears and stormed out of our dorm..I need to be alone right now...

Krystal's POV

I've made up my mind..I can't just lose her like that..I love her and I need to stand by her this time..I stood up from our dinner with my whole family..my sister grabbed my hand but I shove it away..

"I'm sorry unnie..sorry appa..umma..but I can't give you what you want..she makes me happy and i love her..please learn to accept that for me.." 

"Soojung-ah get your back here!!" my sister shouted as I walked out of my grandparent's house..I looked back and saw my parents stopped her..

I rushed to my car..geez now how do I get there fast..It would take me two hours to get back to Seoul..sh*t I remember my phone was left in there so I can't send her a message..

"baby please wait for me" I mumbled as I start the car and drive away..I know they'll understand me one day..

It's near 12 midnight when I finally got on our dorm..I pressed the doorbell many times..Vic umma opened the door for me and I saw the three with their gloomy expression but suddenly brightened when they saw me..

"Oh Krys your'e finally here"--all of them told me at the sane time..I looked around for my llama..

"where's Amber?" the three looked at each other then turned to me..

"she went out..she waited for you but----" I did not wait for Vic umma to finish what she's saying anymore and rushed out to find her...

I'm really getting impatient I can't find her anywhere..I'm getting tired of running round..then I saw a familiar figure at a nearby park sitting on a bench near the fountain..I ran towards her and when I got a closer look at her I realized she's crying..my heart broke of that scene..I must have been too dumb to see what I've done to her lately..god I'm such an insensitive girlfriend I made her feel out of my priorities..I finally realized my mistakes and I can't just stand there while she's slowly losing his grip off of me..I gathered all my courage and tried my best to sound cheerful,,

"there you are!" I smiled and sat beside her.. "god I thought I won't be able to find you..I'm tired of running around for you" I bumped my shoulder against hers..

"then you shouldn't have to come here..go home your'e family might be searching all over the dorm right now to find you.."..she did not even turn to look at me..

"but it's our aniversary right?!..we still have few minutes left come on!" I stood up infront of her trying to make her feel better..what he said next brought me into tears this time..

"what happened to us Krys??..I understand that we can't let them know about us..you never heard anything from me right?..I'm not making you choose between me and your family cause I don't have the right to..I just wanted you to take my side even just for once..I'm not being like this because you did not make it on our aniversary..but it's the fact that no matter what I do I can never have you..I can never win you over them..over your work..you mean the whole world to me but do I even meant anything to you?..don't you love me anymore?"..she looked up at me..I did not see hatred on her eyes but it was full of endearment and so as sadness..and it breaks my heart...

I knelt down infront of her and cupped her cheeks then wiped her tears away..I looked deeply in her eyes hoping she could see I regret everything that I did..

"I'm sorry baby..I didn't mean to make you feel that way..and don't ever doubt if I love you or not..cause I do..I will always love you..you have my heart..you always have me..I'm sorry that I did not have enough time with you..I was too committed with work that I almost forgot about you..ALMOST..but I never did Amber..I always missed your dorkiness..and I don't care of you being like this..I don't ask you to be anybody else cause I love you the way you are right now..I'm sorry if I've said those things that day..I was just mad.." I paused I don't know if I should say this too.."and I was jealous with your closeness with her..I only wanted that kind of attention to be only mine..I'm selfish Amber and I don't want to share you with anyone.."..I think what Iv'e said last made her feel better..

"what about your sister?..your parents?"..she finally looked back at me..

"nahh..I can handle them..and don't you ever think of breaking up with me!..I'll kill you..I heard everything you've said that day on our practice to those three.." I held out a fist infront of her..

"but what if I would?" she teased me causing me to smack her head real hard..

"stupid!!..I did not left my family hangin' during our dinner and find you just for you to break up with me!..wanna die?" I headlocked her but she was smiling like an idiot of what she just heard..

"you did?" she said and tapped my arms to let her go..she faked a cough and held her neck.."god I never thought of dying"

"yes I definitely did..cause I knew you'd be crying like a little baby if you can't see me this day.."

"I bet smokes coming out of Sica unnies nose right now..god I must watch my back from now on who knows I might die the next days.." I playfully slapped her shoulder..

"you bet.." I laughed.."but seriously I know one day she'll learn to accept us..and if you ever try to break up with me then I think I really should let her kill you for me.."

she pulled me to sit on her lap wrapping her arms around my waist.."oh no you won't...I love you princess.." I turned my head as she leaned in to kiss me..

"I love you most dork.." I said between our kisses as I wrapped my arms around her neck giving her more access to kiss me..

"let's not make another year for us full of regrets..and make a new start.." she just hummed as she continued what she's doing with me..

"then should we......" she paused and chuckled whispering those words near my ears bringing those tingly sensations all over me..

"what?.." I almost did not recognize my own voice then smiled at her..

"you'll know when we get there..come"..she stood up her smile never leaving that handsome face of hers..I took her hand and followed where she wanted to go...I love this dork so much and I promise to make it up to her this time.....

 

the end................

(lol is it lame?..sorry....but I hope you liked it though:))