Final

Anatomy of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Park Idiotyeol, please get a life.

----------------------------------------------------

 



Chanyeol frowned with Kyungsoo’s I-am-not-happy-with-this face. True that it was his fault, but… it wasn’t even a big deal! I mean, who in the world consider entering a kitchen at your own dorm illegally as a form of crime?! Chanyeol pursed out his lips and pout before saying, 

“You’re acting like my mom! All I did was getting myself a glass of water!” He cried like a child.

Kyungsoo snorted, “Funny, hyung. You DO know the rules in this dorm, right? Plus, I just refilled the water dispenser at the living room this morning!” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pouted again, “Kyunggie-yah~ please don’t get mad at me. It’s not even a big deal.”

“Psh!” Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out, “Remember last time when you enter MY kitchen?! You almost destroyed my babies with your vulgar and greedy hands!” 

“Babies? It’s frying pan for God’s sake, Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol crossed his arms on his chest, “Plus, it was that damn cockroach fault!” He defended himself.

“Yes! They’re my babies! I like that frying pan, it’s easy and handy! It was broken because of you! You also smacked it everywhere until all of our dishes broke into pieces! But yeah, like what you said, IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL!” Kyungsoo barked, emphasizing his last 5 words.

In a matter of second, Chanyeol turned into cute puppy-like mode. What Kyungsoo said is the truth. Knowing that he’ll never defeat that, he decided to use other alternative instead. He cutely makes his infamous aegyo face and said in the cutest tone ever, “Sorry… But it was just an accident!”

Kyungsoo chortled, “Yes accident that was. Whatever. Please stop making that face; it’s not even a bit cute.” 

“What a mean thing to say. Park Chanyeol was born handsome, cute, pretty, lovely, nice and awesome. Did someone blind your eyes? Or does it not big enough for you?” Chanyeol said with a big and creepy grin-hinted-smirk on his face.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in pure annoyance, “Hyung..” He called, shortly.

“Yes, little Kyungsoo-ah?” He answered.

“Get a life.” Kyungsoo snorted then skipped away from the kitchen, not wanting to give more pressure to his already-tortured ears with Chanyeol’s conceited statement.

Chanyeol frowned and pouted. He just, can’t understand why his band mates seem to not like him so much. I mean, look at him! He’s tall; he has deep scary voice, creepy derpy grins, weird wonky eyes, and look at his teeth! It was so rich in whites! Just… how can you not love Park Chanyeol..? Even he himself can’t help but falling in love with himself every time he look at himself in the mirror.

Sinking in his deep thought, he snapped off immediately when he heard crispy chuckles from behind. He turned around— only to be greeted with the two members stupid mocking faces— Sehun and Chen. He raised one of his eyebrows, “What happen to both of you?” He asked.

Chen chortled while answering, “You pissed Kyungsoo again? Come on! Everyone knows that Kyungsoo hyung have some kind of es with his oh-so-beloved kitchen! Why would you even enter his districted area anyway?” 

Sehun burst out laughing with Chen’s words. And out of nowhere again, another maknae join them— Tao— with a stupid grins on his face. What’s wrong with everyone today? Did they overdose in sugar or caffeine or something?

"Go eat s you little punks." Chanyeol said in an irritated manner and then walked away.

He was bored. Chanyeol was bored. Everyone is so busy doing something, and so was the Korean and Chinese maknaes which was too busy bickering each other like stupid kids. He sighed in exasperation as there’s no entertainment around. He walked past the room that Jongin shared with Baekhyun, heading to his own, when he saw the ert kid –COUGH- Jongin walking out from it. Chanyeol blinked a few times before asking, “What are you doing in my room, kkamjong?” He asked with a kid voice— despite the fact that he sounded like a monster with his super-duper deep voice.

Jongin rolled his eyes and then smiled sheepishly, “Baekhyun is sick. I'm going to call our manager to bring him to the clinic."


Chanyeol nods, “Ah… then, we should quickly bring him to the doctor before he die.” He said without a second thought.

Jongin swears, if it wasn’t for the situation to be so damn ticking, he would’ve bricked the stupid smiley kid in front of him. Oh well, that’s Park Chanyeol for you. He could be as innocent and thoughtless as a 3-year-old sometimes, but he could also be irritating and bipolar that someone can’t help but feel like throwing him from the EXO-K’s dorm floor.

“Talk stupid when you’re sleeping.” Kris hissed and walked away from Chanyeol, leaving the giant baby alone there, stupefied. He's a dumb, could be dumber, but most of the time, he's the dumbest.

Chanyeol tilted his head oh-so-cutely, puffing his cheeks like a sulky chipmunk and pouted before plopping himself on the comfy couch in the living room. However, it only lasts for a couple of seconds as he stopped pouting when his eyes caught a glimpse of a very familiar small figure walking into the house with some dried laundry in his arms. He grinned. It was his number one favorite dongsaeng— Do Kyungsoo. He stood up and walked towards Kyungsoo with a big smile on.

“Kyungsoo-ah~” He sang, “May hyung help you with whatever you’re doing?” He asked with puppy-like eyes, in a futile attempt to draw sympathy from his dongsaeng.

However, Kyungsoo, in the other hand, was too immune with his so-called aegyo, “No.” He replied with blank face and straight voice. He was still mad with Chanyeol for violating the number one rule in this dorm— not to enter the kitchen unless you have permission from Do Kyungsoo. It wasn’t the first time though. But being Park Chanyeol, no warnings ever work on him. So yeah, forget it.

Chanyeol pouted, “Aww… why?” He whined stubbornly.

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. It took him all his strength and pride not to give in with Chanyeol’s cute actions. Park Chanyeol always has his very own ways of luring sympathy from someone. You see, he has these cute eyes despite the wonkiness, big koala ears and kitty-whines which he purposely hide from anyone and only use it when necessary. All this special charms also make people won’t stay mad at him for too long— no matter how big his sin to them.

After a good 5 minutes of debating with his inner-self, Kyungsoo finally gave up. He sighed in defeat, “Okay, Okay. Just… don’t destroy someone’s clothes, okay? Kyungsoo shot a deep glare into Chanyeol’s eyes, which was replied with a happy looks from him.

“Really?!” He jumped around happily, “Kyungsoo-ah~ you’re the best dongsaeng on earth!” He chirped.

Kyungsoo can only shook his head and let out another long sigh. Despite of the giant height and inhumanly deep voice, Park Chanyeol was like a baby who stuck in an adult’s body. When he’s happy, just like right now, he’ll jump around and clapping his hands as if someone had presented him a heaven filled with cotton candy.

However… after a few minutes…

“Yah hyung! Get your hands of my boxer! I told you to only fold your own clothes!” Kyungsoo snatched his ‘treasure’ from Chanyeol’s gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter