Not Over You

Not Over You ~Oneshot~

***Ren's PoV***


I pulled his photo out of my pocket and stared at it. Baekho Saranghae. I subconsciously wiped my eyes and felt liquid. No, what are these tears that I don't know the meaning of? Why am I crying? I try to brush it off but they keep falling. Of all days why am I crying today? When I'm going to meet him for the first time in a while. Ugh.. I wiped my face a couple more times and looked at my watch.

"I'm going to be late!" I grabbed my car keys and jacket.

I drove out of my driveway and down the street. I rolled down my window and let the cool wind blow my hair back. Red light. I stopped and started to think about him. He may be over me, but I'm not over him. How can I forget him that easily? Green light. It's still really hard not to smile when I think about him. Even though it's been a long time since we last spoke the reality was still the same. We used to be one and now I want him back. I pulled into the parking lot and quickly got out my car. I walked with a purpose and went into this familiar cafe. I looked around but didn't see him. I sat down a little upset until I saw that familiar hairstyle walking into the cafe.

"Baekho!" I stood up and he looked at me.

"Ren!" He quickly walked over to me and hugged me. "It's been a while."

I nodded and walked back over to the table I was first sitting at. He followed right behind me and sat parallel to me. We're still the same. Your smile that looks at me is the same. I smiled back at him while the waiter came to take our orders. I looked at him while he was ordering. I guess my heart only knows him. I mean look how it's racing at the sight of him. He suddenly looked at me and my breath almost stopped. I was ordering my food when he asked that question. I could feel that my tears were raising and it hurts. It because more than any lie in this world. Saying that I completely forgot him is the worst.

"No.." I stood up abruptly and apologized to him. "I can't do it. I thought I could but I can't!" I ran out of the cafe.

I ran back to my car and fell by the door. I can't get over him. Baekho just please come back to me. He's the only one. I punched the ground with my fists. They were getting more bruised each time I pounded the ground. My tears were falling uncontrollably. I felt a hand touch mine and grab them to stop me from hitting the ground. I slowly looked up with tears blurring my vision but I knew it was Baekho.

"Step back. You can't approach me yet. I used to hate you because I was sad. I-I just need to erase all the bad memories." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He was wiping my hands.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't feel this when I was with you. But right now I'm so lonely without you." He just looked at me. "Hundreds and thousands of times at the end of each day, I think of you all night. You revolve inside my head and I get lost in it alone." I wipe my face and smile at him. "I want to make it right. Back to the way it used to be in the beginning." I hung my head low. "I know it probably can't be as I say, but I need you with me. I'll definitely never let go this time." I smiled at him again, but he only returned a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." He got up and started to walk away.

We're not still the same. His smile that looks at me isn't the same. I couldn't smile back at him because I would just be smiling at his back as he walks away from me. But still I guess my heart only knows him. I mean look how it's racing at the sight of him. He suddenly looked at me and my breath almost stopped. My tears were falling non stop when he asked me that question again. I could feel that my tears were rising even more and it was hurting ten times more. It because more than any lie in this world. Saying that I completely forgot him is the worst. But I'm not going to lie anymore. I stood up and walked towards him.

"I can't let you go like this. I can't say goodbye for a second time. I will find your love. I honestly wanted only you." I walked closer to him and grabbed his shirt. "We had the same love remember. We live in the same memories, don't we? My heart only knows you. Can't you feel how it's racing when I'm with you like this?" I looked up at him. "Please come back to me my Baekho. We are one till the end. I'll find the love that I saved till the end for you! Come back to me again. Baekho, I'm not over you! I’m still loving you!" I hugged him tightly.

I didn't feel any returning hug. I looked up to him and he wasn't smiling. He wasn't even looking at me.

"I'm sorry, but I got over you..." I released him and fell to my knees. I heard him sigh and start to walk away..

"Why?" I looked up as he turned around. "WHY DID YOU COME OUT HERE FOR ME?! Why break my heart for the second time? Just why..?"