Chapter 2

A Heart's Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks ago it was announced that we were doing a collaboration with Infinite. When they told us as a group all the member's looked at me as if it was going to be a problem. Everyone except for Eunhee, that is. She doesn't care enough about any of us to know anything of our pasts. So she couldn't possibly have known about my past history with Myungsoo. 

Right now we're getting ready to meet up with Infinite to practice. 

"Eonnie! Can you believe it?! We get to spend our evening with 7 handsome boys!" I smile bouncing around in our van.

"Neee Hani. Calm down, and since when are you so excited to meet up with Myungsoo?" Miah asked looking down at her phone.

"Ani, Woohyun oppa will be there as well, and wahh.. Hoya, so dreamy! Sunggyu oppa looks so handsome with his tiny eyes. Sungyeol with his handsome face and Sungjong is always so adorable. Yah eonnie, how can you not be excited??" I ask realizing she doesn't really seem to be paying attention. 

"Nee. It sounds like fun Hani." Miah said still looking down at her phone. 

"Sumin, you're excited right??" I turn looking at Sumin

"Ne eonnie! I'm most excited to Myungsoo oppa!" Sumin said smiling at me. 

"Yah! What did you just say??" I say glaring at Sumin

"Aniyo eonnie, I'm only fooling you!" Sumin began laughing. "You got seriously mad! You still like him, huh?" 

"Ani, he's just off limits to friends." I said as we walked into the building. 

"Eonnie I was only kidding. Stop pretending to be hurt!" Sumin said wrapping her arms around me shaking me. We came to a stop when meeting up with the boys, Sumin still shaking me. 

"Yah stop shaking me, you're messing up my hair." I say jokingly tossing my hair back. 

Laughing Sumin said "Eonnie you have your hair up in a hair tie. There isn't a lot that I can do to make you look bad anyways. You're obviously our incredible visual." Sumin joked catching Eunhee's attention. 

"Aniyo, how could she possibly be our 'incredible visual' when I am standing right here? She is probably honestly our lowest ranked member when it comes to looks." Eunhee said standing in front of us.

"Yah, eonnie. How could you say that? In front of everyone even." I say dropping my head in sadness. 

"Well next to you would be Sumin-ah. You two may be on an equal level." Eunhee said not even caring that our tiny crowd was now silent. 
Just as Miah opened to scold Eunhee she was interrupted. 

"Yah! Don't say such harsh things to your dongsaengs." Woohyun said walking up between us. "I think they're both beautiful princesses." Woohyun smiled winking at Sumin causing her to blush. 

"Hyung, why are you saying these types of things about Hani noona?" Sungjong asked. 

"Oh! Mianhe Myungsoo" Woohyun said taking his arm from my shoulders but keeping Sumin tucked into his side. 

"Ani, it's fine." L said trying to act not interested in what just happened. 

"Ne, Woohyun oppa. What does it matter what you say to me in front of anyone in this crowd?" I asked looking at L

"Ne it doesn't matter." L said shooting one of his quick glares at me. 

"Jinjja?" I said to L "Arrasso" I say turning away from him to talk Woohyun as a distraction.
The whole time we were going back and forth everyone was silent and Eunhee was standing there trying to analyze the situation at hand.  

"Myungsoo, could you help me first?" Eunhee asked. 

"Eunhee, we thought you would be better matched with Sungyeol." Miah said before L could have a chance to answer. 

"Ani, we can work together if she wants." L replied to Miah

"Aniyo!" I spoke up, jealousy getting the best of me. 

"Wae?" L said smirking at me. 

"uh.. mianhe. I thought she said Woohyun oppa." I reply wrapping an arm around Woohyun. "Eonnie, can we be partners?" I ask smiling at Miah causing L to glare at me a second time. 

"Aniyo, everyone has already been picked out a partner and we're sticking to that." Sunggyu said motioning for everyone to enter the room.

"Arrasso" Sumin and I said walking hand in hand into the dance studio leaving Woohyun to trail behind us. 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Woohyun said running up and trying to walk between us. 

When we get inside I stand with Sumin, Woohyun oppa and Sungjong. Miah stands with Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo oppas. L and Sungyeol stand together on the other side of Sungjong making our two little groups look like one and Eunhee stands off alone.. on her phone of course. 

After Miah and Sunggyu finish talking about the positioning of everyone and who is going to work with who today Miah motions for Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter