Chapter 1

A Heart's Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Eonnies! If you don't hurry we're going to be late and not even get to wish anyone 'good luck'" I yelled through the dorm. 

"We're coming, we're coming!" Miah said still rummaging through her bag. "I still don't see why you need us to be there with you." 

"Eonnie! We have to support Boyfriend and Yoseob oppa! You don't want to be there for Suminnie's baby brothers and oppa?" I ask looking up from my phone. 

"Ne, I just have a headache from all your yelling and rushing. Go tell Eunhee eonnie let's leave soon. And no yelling." Miah said finding what she was looking for in her purse. 

"Arrasso, eonnie!" I said bouncing to my feet to go find Eunhee still in the bathroom putting on make up. 

"Eunhee, why are you putting on so much make up? It looks like you have three faces piled ontop of your face!" I say smiling at her through the mirror. 

"Yah! Get out! Why are you bothering me right now?" Eunhee asked pushing me out and closing the door. I knock on the door. "Yah!" Knock two more times. "Eonnie said let's leave right away!" I yell through the door. 

"Hey! Didn't I tell you no yelling?" Miah says walking around the corner into the center of the hall resting her hands on her hips. 

"Mianhe eonnie." I said bowing my head to apologize. Miah walks to my side opening the door. "We really need to be leaving. Hani wants to wish the boys 'good luck' before they perform." 

"Five more minutes and I'll be done. Just so long as I'm not interrupted." Eunhee said darting her eyes straight at me. 

"Yah.. Just finish quickly." I say walking away so I couldn't hear her reply. 

When we finally arrived to Boyfriend's dressing room Eunhee said she wanted to go see someone else and left to greet her friend. Miah knocked on the door, Donghyun  greeted us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miah and Hani! Did you come to support us?" Donghyun asks stepping aside to let us in. 

"Neee, oppa!" I say smiling at him. 

"Donghyun oppa hwaiting!" putting up two fists to cheer

Miah bowed before passing. "Annyeonghaseyo, Donghyun" 

"Jeongmin hwaiting!" cheering once again

"Jo twin baby brothers hwaiting!" I say to Youngmin and Kwangmin. "Two birds one stone." I wink at them. They hate when I group them together like that. 

"Yah noona! Next time cheer for us seperately!" Kwangmin pouted. 

"Ne, or we will never stand next to each other again." Youngmin added pouting as well.

"Arrasso! Arrasso!" I say although we both know it's more of a habit now. 

"Hyunseong hwaiting!" I cheer walking through. 

"Ahhh!" I stop in front of Minwoo. "Cute Minwoo oppa Hwaiting!" Minwoo likes when I call him oppa because he's so young he thinks there are so many noonas that he will never get to hear someone call him 'oppa'. Even though I know there are girls who call him oppa and he is an oppa to some I just go with it. 

"Noona! I thought you weren't going to make it. Why did you take so long?" Minwoo asked waiting patiently for an answer. 

"Ani! I could never have missed this. Eunhee was running a bakery and caked on tons of make up." I giggled. 

"Ahhh." Minwoo replied chuckling. "Where is she?" 

"I don't know. She said she wanted to go see her friend and left." I took the open seat next to Minwoo. 

"Did Sumin already stop by?" I ask looking over to him. 

"Neee, she's probably with Yoseob hyung." he replied looking around the room. 

Miah was sitting with Donghyun discussing.. who knows what. Everyone else was just chatting and relaxing before they have to go wait for their stage. 

"Oh." I reply. "Oppa, are you nervous?" 

"Aniyo! I practiced extra hard!" He smiled proudly. 

"Ah! I'll cheer for you!" I side hug him. 

"Hani, we should go find Suminnie now. They need to do last minute preparations anyways." Miah motions for me to get up. 

"Arasso, eonnie!" I say getting up. 

"Good luck, oppa." I say to Minwoo. He nods smiling in acknowledgment. 

"Good luck guys! Boyfriend hwaiting!!" One last cheer before leaving with Miah.  

On our way to find Sumin I can hear someone speaking as if they are angry and another voice speaking back. I look around and see Hara grabbing ahold of another girl's wrist. "You better start showing me respect and quit drooling over MY boyfriend" Hara yelled bringing her hand to slap the girl. "Oh?" I say bringing my hand to my mouth. 
The girl sits on the floor holding her hand looking like she might cry. Then Hara's whole personality changes. "Omo Mei Yin are you alright?" 

"Why did she all of a sudden change?" I whisper to myself scratching the back of my head. "Yah, eonnie?" 

"Nee?" Miah said looking around still searching for Sumin. 

"You didn't just see that?" I ask pulling on Miah's arm trying to get her complete attention. 

"Aniyo. What is it?" She asks locating Sumin. "Kaja, I hear her." she begins pulling me further down the hall to where we heard Sumin's voice. She was talking to someone, a familiar voice but the name doesn't come to mind at the moment. When we reach a corner we round it and see her talking to Hyunseung. Not even thinking that we could be interrupting something I skip immediately to her side and wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. 

"Ahhhh! Suminnie!" I say resting my head on her shoulder. "You look like you've had a rough day. Let's share ice cream later and talk about it, mm?" I say smiling brightly at her. 

I know she's probably honestly upset about something but I don't want to keep her too long from talking to Hyunseung. 

"Nee." She replied 

I broke the hug and backed up a little to greet Hyunseung. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyunseung oppa. You are looking handsome these days. You must have dates every night of the week." I say bowing to him.

Hyunseung chuckled a little. "Aniyo"

"Well if you don't, we aren't doing much lat.."

"Hani." Miah said under her breath jabbing me in the side with her elbow. 

"Sorry, she's seriously our lose canon." Miah said bowing. 

"We should really be going if we are to catch UKiss before they perform." Miah said. "Sumin-ah, we'll meet up with you later." 

We both bowed to say goodbye. As we were walking away I knew it wasn't going to be long before she started scolding me. I'm sure they can hear her, that's how soon her scolding began.  

"Hani.. This is why you're always getting yourself into scandals. You can't just say stuff like that to whoever you want." She said putting her serious face on and lightly hitting my arm. 

"Arrasso eonnie. it's just... it's Hyunseung oppa. There doesn't need to be anymore of an explanation." I reply. 

"Aniyo! What did I just tell you? What if someone passing by heard you just now and went and told the media?" Miah grumbled looking around us. 

"Eonnie what would we be afraid of if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter