Templates

Bloom [Graphic Resource & Tutorial]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These aren't in 'PNG' format, more like I used my posters and overlayed a colour shade on them before I gave it to you guys. To use this, I recemmond setting the opacity to 90 or less rather than 100%.

Drag it to a new tab: Read the instruction on the side if you want. 

 This is a two character template where you might want your title to be tilted and quotes (in case you have one) to be tilted too. 

 This is a three character template where one of the image (either male or female) is larged and acts as a BG (Tip: Who is most likely not gonna end up as 'The One') while the ending couple is placed normally. 

This again is three character template with quotes help and stock help (stock should be at the back of characters). Unlike the second one all of the chracters here are together standing. The title would be in the middle infront of everyone to read.

 

 


The character template here where you add a 'real' (your choice) BG behind and change the opacity of your lovely text. The characted who is lucky to have them fawning over her/him will be in the middle with quotes on her. The title BTW should be behind.

Four chracter template with a place for supporting characters (or the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter