oo1 / oo1

Thai Prince in Korea

Thai Prince in Korea




At the time Nichkhun walked in the JYP Entertainment building with one of the administrative assistant he felt like something was missing from him. There was something he needed but didn't know what it was. Even so, he knew something else was missing and he knew that it was his family. His family was not with him when he left to where he was at now; South Korea. Thus, he was really quiet and was uncomfortable because he knew there weren't many citizens in South Korea that can communicate with him. When he was in an office in the building, he remained hushed because he didn't understand them when they were speaking English nor could he even liaise with them at times with Park Jinyoung and the assistant that aided Nichkhun to Jinyoung's office. Although, Jinyoung spoke a bit English which was fortunate for Nichkhun and he was told that he was needed to do many things.

The first thing Jinyoung said was that he should be able to sing and dance. He also said Nichkhun was required to learn Korean and other languages for the future. Another thing that Jinyoung said to Nichkhun was for him to build a good and decent body. After he was aware of knowing what was going to happen to him as a trainee and afterwards, he was assisted to out of the office and to a building where all the trainees live and that is also where Nichkhun would be staying at alone.

He was in a building next to the company’s premises with other Korean trainees that were under JYP Entertainment. Luckily for him, he was able to have his own dorm even though it had two bedrooms. Regardless, he was going to have roommates. Reason was because he would have to meet new people like him since they’re training under the same company label. He was really glad he had his own dormitory for a while but then he felt really lonely and became really bored. He didn’t know what to do and he couldn’t chat with his family since it was three in the afternoon where he was but it was eleven at night where his family was and he was sure they would be asleep. In view of the fact that he wasn’t able to speak to his family, he took a shower instead then went out around South Korea since he was free that day. After he was out of the bathroom, he dressed up to get out and explore what was ahead of him and his near future.

To start off of what he did when he left out of the building he was staying was look for somewhere to have lunch at. He went around the city for a while before he actually stops at a place to eat. He was smiling to himself as he strolled down the city of South Korea because it was something kind of new to him. Though, he did miss the times in America. Anyways, after searching for places to eat, he found a place where it was solitary but also seemed peaceful, so he wanted to support that place even if the food wasn’t as good. When he opened the door of the place, there was a scent that took him by surprise because it made him want it. The workers there were happy to see another customer and were glad to help him out. As he sat down, he just remembered that he couldn’t speak Korean but simple words like: hi, bye, thank you, etc. Because he was so nervous he began speaking in English and he was surprise that the elder worker understood him. The food came out fast but was still a bit warm. He smiled to the girl who brought the food to him. She smiled back.

After he had his lunch, he made his way down the streets again then went in and out of all kinds of different stores. He wanted to buy some new clothes and some other things just because but couldn’t because he didn’t have enough money. He was just looking around and it made him happy already even though he really wanted new clothes. The foreigner who was walking down the streets made his way to the park. As he ambled down to the community park, he watched the elderlies play with their friends and laughed together. Then, he thought if he would ever find a person like them the time ahead because he wasn’t sure if anyone would want to get to know him because he was a foreigner. Anyhow, that didn’t bother him as much so when he got to the park, he played with the children who were there having fun at the kids’ playground. Time came by fast for Nichkhun and he bid his good bye to the little kids who were having fun with him.

“Good bye!” He sang as he waved to the little kids who were also leaving the playground. However, before Nichkhun, one kid ran to him and gave him a big, warm hug then whispered something into his ear.

The kid whispered a loud whisper, “I hope you enjoy Korea! It is really fun here! Come visit the playground again so we can eat together with my mommy.” Even though the little boy was speaking to Nichkhun, he couldn’t understand and furrowed his eye brows together showing confusion so the kid spoke in English just for him so he could understand.

“Come here…again and we eat…with mommy!” The younger said as he pointed to his mother with a big and adorable grin on his face showing his lost teeth. Nichkhun also smiled at his cuteness and nodded then he messed with the little boy’s hair.

“Sure!” Nichkhun said then he pointed to the boy’s mother showing him that his mother was ready to go home since it was getting late, “You should get going. It’s getting late. Bye!” He said and gave the boy a huge hug then they both went their ways home.




It was been a week of practicing and training for the foreigner. He became exhausted and very busy from trying to learn dancing and singing to living his own, new life in Korea. He was not able to communicate with his family back in the United States of America because of his business so he apologizes to them daily. His teachers would often go really rough on him because he wasn’t getting the right dance moves nor has he been singing correctly but they kind of stopped going hard on him because they felt pitied towards the new trainee. He always was working hard but he never could get the dances and songs right. It was like he was missing something that would make him fail to do things.

When he goes home to his dormitory, he would leave messages to his family and he would also think about what he has done from training. Thus, he would wonder what was causing him to not accomplish the basics of singing and dancing, even though he was doing his best and did everything he could every day. Of course, he was frustrated but he still kept a smile on his face because he didn’t want to lose from his vexation taking control of his body.

The next day was different, however, because Park Jinyoung took him somewhere else. He told him to not worry about it and took him where there were cameras, lights, microphones, and people doing their own things. Once Jinyoung got there, he left Nichkhun to talk to those crew people about something and Nichkhun was just looking around.

Wherever he was, he was fascinated. He walked around where he was located at then bumped into someone.

“Oh, I’m sor-” Nichkhun stopped himself from speaking English and cursed at himself for saying anything then he bowed down to the person instead of communicating using his mouth and voice-box. He was about to leave where he was but the guy stopped him.

“It’s okay; I speak and understand English too so don’t worry.” The guy told Nichkhun as he smiled then he continued, “By the way, my name is Taecyeon. How about you?”

Nichkhun smiled back to Taecyeon, “I’m Nichkhun. It’s cool to meet someone I can talk to without pausing and without embarrassing myself.”

They talked were speaking in English and got comfortable with one another. They got to know each other more, joked around a lot, and just talked about anything and everything that comes up from their mind. They were really close already then Jinyoung was there and talked to the both of them.

He said, “Well, it seems like you guys got close instantly.”

“Yes.” Taecyeon replied for the both of them to Jinyoung.

“Sorry to break the friendship but you have to go back and film Superstar Survival.” Jinyoung said as Taecyeon left.

Jinyoung then talked to Nichkhun about things and information he would need for the near future but did not specifically tell him what it was because Jinyoung wanted to keep it quiet for a while. After the chat, Nichkhun was sent back to go practice his dancing and singing. Even though he was never getting better, this time it was worst because he felt more weary. It has been only a week of nonstop training and he was tired already but there was a reason for that.

Hours had past ever since he met someone he was comfortable and happy to be with, Taecyeon, but only as like a brother. He thought if he was homoual but doubted it and laughed at himself for thinking that. He just liked that guy as a friend because he reminded Nichkhun of his old friends back in the United States. Also, Taecyeon was the only one he had met that could speak English fluently and he felt like he was back at home because of him. However, he still did not know why he was not ever doing well during his past trainee days.




A few weeks has come by as Nichkhun was trying his best practicing and training. However, the day came when he had a ticket to go to Thailand. The ticket was from Jinyoung and the reason he was there was a secret until he arrived. Once he got there, Jinyoung was waiting for him and picked him up from the airport then took him straight to a place that he had somewhat saw before. It was similar to where he had met Taecyeon with the cameras and such. Nichkhun was told that he was going to watch something behind the cameras when Jinyoung does his things with others. Then, the next day, Nichkhun was going to be on camera and do some things for others and helped people out.

Things had happened. Nichkhun watched what was happening behind the cameras. Jinyoung was sitting with other older people and cameras were on them. Then, other individuals that looked like they were the same age as Nichkhun walked in from the door and stood in the anterior of Jinyoung and the others. They were talking about things but he couldn’t understand much. All he knew was that it was serious between those men and women. After that day, he felt a bit worse than before because something that he had was lost forever, from what he thought. He perceived that he couldn’t talk to anyone or become friends with anyone because he couldn’t speak Korean from that day. Yes, he could learn the language however he was too busy feeling sorry for himself that he forgot about that.

That day was when his first friend from Korea, Taecyeon, left and Nichkhun thought he was never coming back. Nichkhun tried to forget about it and he did but he still felt useless now. It was him, Taecyeon, that helped Nichkhun keep trying to practice hard because he felt like happy and glad he met someone that he could speak to and to hang out with. Still, he would often go to the park alone and would meet up with the kid that he had talked to before. He would also go to the place where he went in the beginning and that sold the delicious and mouth-watering food he had. He made friends with them too but it wasn’t like being friends with Taecyeon. Though, they didn’t hang out as much because of the trainee days and such.




A couple of years have gone by and Jinyoung finally found thirteen trainees that he had put in a program show, MNET's Hot Blood. They had to go through for the opportunity to debut in either a four-member ballad group called 2AM or a six-member dance group called 2PM under JYP Entertainment. Many things had happened since Nichkhun was found and he became close to others, became better in singing and dancing, spoke Korean a bit more, had roommates, and was with Taecyeon and his new friends again. He had fun experience with this kind of life and he didn’t regret anything. Thus of his companions, he was happy again and he actually felt more comfortable without his family there with him. He thought that even if he wasn’t going to make it through as an idol, he had an exciting experience with this kind of life.

While filming Hot Blood, Nichkhun was always with Taecyeon and Taecyeon did not mind him because he knew that the foreigner was a loyal and humble friend. As they grew a friendship, they made another one with the others too. They also met another foreigner and his name was Jay. Those three were really close because they were the three who spoke fluently in English. All in all, Nichkhun was glad he was scouted from JYP, that he met those workers from the store with the fantastic food, he went to the park and met kids that were friendly and adorable, that he met Taecyeon, and that made him become what he was made to be.




 



Author's Note; I hope you all liked this one shot of Nichkhun and his life. I know this information isn't all true..please forgive me but I still hope it was good. I tried my best to make this story interesting but it probably wasn't..sorry! Anywhore, I would like to thank 2PM2PM2PM and YuYuan for making a 2PM Summer Writing Festival because if it wasn't for the two of you, I would probably never had finished this idea I had in mind for a while. I would also like to thank my friend for teaching or showing me this format, you know who you are and I will start on the story for you. Welp, thanks for reading and I would really like if you commented your thoughts on this; postive or negative. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHKHUN, HAVE A FANYTASTIC DAY WITH 2PM AND TIFFANY