Chapter 1 - First session

Strangers, Friends, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I'll write Heyoungs thoughts in grey and Sehuns thoughts in blue. And I will write the comments from Mrs.Kim in red.

Enjoy!~

❋❋❋

'Let's get a divorce'

. Heyoung changed into a plain blue dress and made her hair into a ponytail. Since a year she and her husband Sehun had a lot of stress in their relationship. And now they agreed on visiting Mrs. Kim who is a advisor, specialized on relationships. Heyoung added some light make-up as she grabbed her key, slipped into her heels and went into the car.

"I'm leaving!" ,she yelled.

"Take it serious!" ,Sehun yelled back, not daring to give her a goodbye kiss as her husband.

Heyoung rolled her eyes and drove off to the clinical practice where Mrs. Kim's office was. It didn't take long as she arrived there and headed to Mrs. Kim's office. She knocked on the door and opened it after she heard a 'Come in' from the other side. She bowed politely as a mid-age women greeted her. 

"Mrs. Oh!" ,she said in a welcoming tone and directed Heyoung to the seat in front of hers. "Nice that you came. Mr. Oh came today as well!"

Heyoung froze and instantly got annoyed after she heard his name. Oh Sehun. Pff. Mrs. Kim still smiled at her, actually starting to creep Heyoung out.

"Well", Heyoung cleared , "should we start?"

Mrs.Kim nodded and grabbed some papers and a pencil.

"Oh Heyoung. 23 years old in Korean age. Married with Oh Sehun. Born in October the 15th 1992. Working as Surgeon in the *** Hospital Seoul."

Heyoung nodded and Mrs.Kim continued.

"So, you and Mr. Oh decided to get a divorce. Why?"

Why? Because he is the biggest I know.

"Our ways and plans parted."

Mrs . Kim nodded again writing something down.

"Then shall we start with that. How did you two meet?"

Heyoung could've swear that this women was excited to listen to Heyoung's story. She rested her head on her palm while her arms supported themselves on the table.

Heyoung sighed and brushed  a strand of loosen hair behind her ear.

"Well... It all started back in 2008;"

 

❋ Heyoung's POV ❋

I adjusted my skirt as I stood up from my seat after the bell rang. I sighed. Finally school is over. Girls suddenly started squealing and I instantly knew that the boys were visiting our tract again. Ahreum ran up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Come!"

I nodded and we approached a crowd of girls. They all squealed different names and as one name fell my heart suddenly ached.

"Himchan! Sunbae!"

Why I was feeling like that? Hah, I don't know. Maybe just a little crush on a guy. Me and Ahreum tried to push ourselves through the crowd to be in the first row. We were close until I accidentally trapped over someone's foot and fell. For a short moment I wasn't able to let out any noises but as soon as my body hit the ground I let out a growl. , this hurts.

I was afraid to look up but as a hand reached for mine I couldn't help but look at the owner. My eyes widened as I realized that Himchan was reaching his hand out for me. Take it! Take it! Was all I thought but I was too shy... and too distracted by Himchan's handsome face. But then he just grabbed both of my arms and lifted me up.

"Are you okay?"

His voice made my heart beat fasten and I kind of ended up falling into his embrace. The girls squealed, some of them even gasped after what they saw. I blushed and looked up only to see Himchan as surprised as I am.

"I-I better go. Thank you sunbae." I bowed and quickly ran away.

 

Gosh so embarrassing.

I sat under a tree which was near the soccer field of our school. I slapped me several times until I realized that it doesn't had any affects on what just has happened with Himchan.

"Well, and when came Sehun?"

Heyoung sighed. "Now."

I was still hoping I could die as I felt a presence beside me. I looked to my left and saw a boy, quiet tall, sitting down beside me. He had dark hair which was slightly reddish. Who is he?

"Forget Himchan."

I don't know why but I instantly hated him for saying this. Forget Himchan? Is he kidding?!

"Sorry?" , I hissed and turned to look at him.

"He just made fun of you in front of everyone. He doesn't deserves you."

"Sorry?!" I completely turned to face the stranger as my head went red from anger.

"Him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter