Extra Epilogue

My wolves need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's see if you guys can figure out who the baby daddy us by the colors. 

JISOO'S POV

     "Give it back!" Hyunsoo said to Hyunki, "Never!" Hyunki said. "Hey, you two just share." I took the toy away from Hyunki and gave it back to Hyunsoo. "Noona!" I turned around to see Jinho hide behind me. "What's going o- OH" Water was spalshed into my face. "RU!" I shouted. Ru laughed his heart out."That was for Jinho, sorry jie." Ru said laughing. "I'll get you for this!" I shouted as Ru and Jinho ran. All the kids in the house have their powers, my parents, all of them, decided to find thier mates and well, have them mate. They believed that this way will protect them from all of the people after us. I on the other hand, decided to find my mate by myself, it's a lot harder than I thought.

 

     "Unnie!" Soyeol shouted. "What?" Sangmi came out of her room. "Subin took the phone away from me!" She cried. "Kids man, here have mine." Sangmi said. "Noona." I turned to see Wonsik. "Yes?" "Do you know where the yogurt is?" He asked. "Uh, I don't know." Please don't notice. "You're lying." He said. Why must your power be lie detection? "Fine you got me, it's in the way back of the fridge. Don't spill my secret, or else you're dead meat." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said then ran off. "Man down man down!" Dao shouted. "Go on without me." Taoran pretended to die. "These kids man." I said then walked into the kitchen.

 

     "Umma, can we have ice cream?" Jia and Heejin asked. "After dinner." Mom said, "Yes!" The two cheered. "Lucky, I never got ice cream after dinner." I said grabbing a water bottle. The girls giggled and ran out the kitchen. "Tell me why you had so many kids?" I asked mom. She laughed, "I planned only twevle, until Baek's kids came along. I was pregnant with twins." "Aren't you lucky?" I said. "Can't wait till you have kids." My dad came in the kitchen and closed the kitchen door. "Not again appa." I said setting my water bottle down. "Jisoo, you're twenty, you should of found your mate already." Dad said. "Chen, she justed finshed her first year of college, give her a break." Mom said. "You had Jisoo when you were eighteen." Dad said. "She was an accident." Mom said. It didn't hurt, I knew I was, I mean so was Ru. "It's embarrassing when I tell people that my daughter doesn't have a mate when Lay's kid is almost the king of the wolves!" Dad said. "Chen please!" Mom and dad started to argueand it wasn't a pretty picture. I couldn't take it, "STOP! I'M TIRED OF THIS CRAP!" I ran out the kitchen and the house, and I didn't stop running for a while.

 

     I ran until I reached the city, which is way far away from my house. Lights, food stands, and drunks filled the streets. I passed a group of drunk men, and they obviouly were eyeing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter