Prologue

The Perfect Storm
Please log in to read the full chapter

❝prologue;

It takes one moment to realize who you truly are.

And with most people that I know, they often say that one doesn't know who they truly are until they're in a relationship - which in retrospect is a crucial time where emotions are tested to its very limits - so in some way I do believe it's true but at the same time, I can't say for sure since I've never actually experienced it myself. At least I don't think I have. After all, my life has been surrounded with the misconceptions of what love is or what it should be at least. 

With those thoughts occupying my mind, while listening and watching the storm about to happen outside my bedroom window, proved that my day dreaming was far more of a concern than finishing the rest of my homework that night. At this time, I notice the clouds beginning to make way, dimming the sky. Weird to think that a cloud, something that looks so innocent and harmless can actually be the first step to something that can be a bit disastrous. 

Isn't that what love can be though? A storm. I mean if you put it in certain terms it definitely can be.

If you look at it this way, first, you have the surprise encounter - the formation. It's the moment when two parts suddenly fuse together in a series of connections. You find that you have things in common and you begin to realize as this occurs that this is much more than just two people meeting. Through those interactions between the both of you it results in a positive feedback mechanism - whether that positive feedback mechanism is a date or a long talk on the phone - it's ultimately

Please log in to read the full chapter