one

Majisuka Gakuen 5 : great change in Majisuka

Opening song : AKB48 - Ponkotsu Blues

Ending song : AKB48 - Majisuka Fight

 

(in Rappapa's club room)

Baekhyun, Lay, Chen and Xiumin are playing cards. Throughout the game, Lay and Baekhyun always winners and Chen and Xiumin always lose. "well, I'm tired. I want to hear the music only!" Chen kicked the table then go to his vice-chairman chair. "! You just know angry and kicking! This game is over!" Baekhyun directly threw all the cards out of the room. Xiumin directly collect all the cards and rearrange all the seats. "dammit! You threw the cards! back you cheeky!" Lay hit the table. "oy! Don't always blame Baekhyun!" Chen directly threw a glass towards Lay. "Hooray hooray! There will be a great battle!" Xiumin jump for joy and then put the cards on the table. "Shut Up!" Lay and Chen directly cut Xiumin's words. while Chen and Lay fighting, Xiumin go to the chairman's seat. He see his picture on the floor. "gosh! why my picture in here?" . Xiumin immediately see something. "Ah! I'd better hang this picture there" . Xiumin take his picture and hang it on a door. Baekhyun went in and just tendinous to see Chen and Lay fight. "why you both?" Baekhyun directly hitting their heads. Not to defuse a fight, Baekhyun even come to blows. "my head hurt bastard! You hit it!" "damn! you don't come to fight if you don't have dealings with us!" "bastard! I just soothe you guys to hit each of your heads! you guys drag me into this fight!" . punch, kick and boxing sound more thunderous. meanwhile, Xiumin singing while cleaning his picture. suddenly, there is other sound heard. the door with a lot of bloods marked 'dont come in' opens. people who wear chain shoes go out. sluggish face, sleepy eyes and mouth slightly bruised open the door. apparently he is the chairman of Rappapa, Suho. "Suho hyung annyeonghase....". while Xiumin continue his greeting, Suho kicked his stomach immediately. Xiumin immediately thrown and fell in a pile of boxes beside Chen's chair. "you are really noisy! you are silence or I chop your mouth one by one?" they fell silent as hoarse voice of Suho. With a growled gaze, Suho directly close the door with loud soung which made Xiumin's hanging photo down and split apart. Meanwhile, Suho back to his sofa and then back to sleep. "you all so noisy! look! Suho hyung be angry!" Baekhyun said growled. "Suho hyung the best!" Xiumin said as he coughed and raised his thumb towards room Suho. They also stop fighting.

 

(TBC)