Childhood with Lulu and Sehunnie

"Pick Me, Princess!"

"WAAAAHHHH~"


"Awwww! It's a girl!"


Everyone cooed seeing you pop out of the queen's womb and scream at the top of your lungs. A fat lady servant took you immediately and cleaned your tiny body, wrapped you with thick blankets and carefully handed you to your father, the handsome and almighty King Lee Soo Man. More fat lady servants gathered around your father to admire how cute and pretty you were; their pink uniforms making it look like your father was surrounded by giant pigs.


The king kissed your forehead and cooed, "Aww, my beautiful baby girl, you cry very loudly! I'm sure you'll have a beautiful voice too, just like your father!" He turned his gaze towards his servants. "It's true that I have a beautiful voice, right?"


"Yes, definitely, Your Majesty!" The ladies beamed and nodded fervently, "You have the best voice on this planet!"


Your father laughed and nodded in satisfaction as he cradled you in his arms. Your loud cry died down slowly as you tried to adjust your eyes with the light and focus your blurry vision on the man's face. And then you felt your body being moved again to another new pair of arms, which felt much more fragile than your father's, but still as warm as the fat servant's. You stared up at a pretty face smiling weakly yet lovingly at you; the smile that assured you she was the one whom you had come out of.


"You're so pretty, Hayeon-ah."


You let your heavy eyes fluttered closed again and one of the servants moved you to another smaller bed. Suddenly the door to the royal bedroom was kicked opened and barged in a group of many people; two couples who seemed to be kings and queens, two babies in the queens' hands, more servants and guards following behind them. The two couples approached your father and they greeted each other noisily like some old friends who hadn't met each other for a very long time.


"Welcome, welcome! Oh, it's such an honor to be visited by the Oh's and Lu's," your father clasped his hands and smiled sweetly at the couples.


"Oh, no, no! We are more honored to see the newborn," the tall skinny man King Oh bowed and smiled politely at the king of the mother kingdom EXO, while the shorter pretty-faced man King Lu and the beautiful queens followed suit.


"So, is it a handsome prince or a pretty princess?" King Lu asked, his doe eyes sparkling in anticipation, secretly wishing for the answer to be the latter.


King Soo Man took his time to smile to himself and dab the happy tears welling in the corner of his eyes, making the two couples even more curious. They knew the baby was on the bed right behind them, but why should they spoil the fun?


"It's a princess. Her name is Lee Hayeon."


The Oh and Lu couples exclaimed happily as they turned around and put down their confused babies on the bed; baby Oh on on your left, baby Lu on your right. A small smile found its way to your small lips as you could feel the warmth radiating from the two, but you were just too sleepy and your eyes were too heavy, so it would be very nice to sleep a little bit longer.


"Aww, she is so cute! Her face matches our Lu Han's perfectly!" Queen Lu exclaimed gleefully, clasped her hands and leaned her head on her husband's shoulder.


Queen Oh, who was in the same pose with her own husband, lifted her head and slightly furrowed her eyebrows. She looked up at her tall husband and asked, "Honey, don't you think she matches our Sehunnie better?"


"Yes, I do think so. They will be a perfect couple when they grow up," King Oh beamed and wrapped his arms around his queen's waist, oblivious to the look of disapproval on the Lu couple's faces.


"Well, excuse me, my good friend King Oh," King Lu cleared his throat and furrowed his eyebrows, "I didn't mean to be overconfident about this, but my wife and I think our little Lu will also be a perfect man for the princess. You know, since he is a year minus eight days older than prince Sehun, we think our Lu Han will have bigger chance because he will definitely be more mature."


"Oh? But age doesn't define maturity," King Oh shot back calmly, "we are the very example, my dear friend King Lu. Besides, Sehun is much calmer than Lu Han, that is a good sign that shows he will be calmer too in handling things when he grows up."


King Lu squinted at the younger king, his face somewhat flushed red. They had been good friends for a very long time and King Oh always managed to insult him without making it obvious. Had he just indirectly said that he was immature? King Lu balled his hand into a fist to hold the sudden urge to smack the taller king on the back of his head in front of everyone there; that would only give him a bad image in King Soo Man's eyes. He would just do that later, after they got out of EXO's castle.


The two young kings continued to argue in the politest way, while everyone else there watched quietly, taking the scene as an amusement while they supported the two's words that made sense to them with nods and their own silent opinions inside their heads. One of the fat servants grabbed a bag of peanuts - no one had any idea how and when she had gotten it - and offered it to her other fellow servants while they watched the live high-class debate. King Soo Man plopped down next to his sleeping wife on the bed, an amused grin plastered on his face, secretly feeling really happy and relieved because he wouldn't have to hold those classic competitions to find a random man who deserved to be your life partner.


Meanwhile, the two baby boys, who were the main subject of the kings' argument, found the scene quite boring and not much of an amusement. Baby Sehun was too busy concentrating on his hardcore on his pacifier, while the bored baby Lu Han opted to continue exploring his body; the business he hadn't finished yet at home and in the car along the way. The baby slipped his little hand into his diaper and his little friend, the one that his mommy usually called "Bambi". It had been the third proper word he could say after "mommy" and "daddy". His mommy always told him that he shouldn't play with Bambi whenever there were other people around, but he just couldn't help it; his little hands had been itching to play with something and Bambi was a pretty good choice to him. It was his mommy's fault after all, for leaving his Rubik's cube behind at home.


Baby Lu Han began to giggle because of the fun he got from tickling himself. He let his other arm flail around aimlessly, unintentionally landing his hand on your small body. As if he had forgotten that he hadn't been alone on the bed, he turned his head and stopped giggling when he saw your sleeping face. He took his hand out of his diaper and rolled on his tummy to see your face closely. He waved his hand over your closed eyes, and when he got no responses, he squealed happily and threw his arm across your body, thinking that you were a doll in form of a baby. Finally he had found something to play with.


Apparently Lu Han's happy squeal had attracted baby Sehun's attention; he rolled on his side and lightly collided with your body, looking surprised when he found you there. Still with the pacifier in his mouth, the fifteen-month-old baby laid his short arm and leg on you and leaned his forehead on the side of your head, his eyes turning into happy crescents.


Lu Han lifted his head and frowned seeing another hand on his baby doll. He brushed the hand away and pulled you slightly closer to him, hugging you possessively. The younger baby boy sat up slowly and gave Lu Han an unhappy face as he plucked the pacifier off his tiny mouth and attempted to say some incoherent words, which sounded more like some weird and funny noises in Lu Han's ears.


Lu Han sat up and frowned at the younger. "Sehunnie shut up. Doll is Lulu's." He snatched the pacifier from Sehun's hand and put it back in its place.


Sehun's face crumpled seeing Lu Han lie down and hug you again. He plucked his dummy from his mouth again and threw it at the older baby, hitting him square on the forehead. Totally caught off guard, Lu Han let out a quiet gasp and slap a hand over the red spot on his forehead. He sat up and jutted out his bottom lip sadly, his doe eyes slowly turning hot and watery.


And then he screamed his head out loud.


"WAAAAAHHHH~! MOMMY, SEHUNNIE HIT LULU! SEHUNNIE IS BAAAAD!"


The young kings put a halt to their arguments and everyone scrambled to the crying baby on the bed immediately. Queen Lu picked her baby off the bed and cradled him in her arms, cooing and patting his in attempt to at least lessen the volume of his loud wails and screams.


Seeing how Lu Han was crying endlessly like there was no tomorrow, as if he had just witnessed his Rubik's cube being destroyed into pieces and thrown into fire, Sehun pouted even harder because of the guilt stirring inside him. Queen Oh quickly picked him and held him up in her arms too, knowing really well what was about to happen. It was only matter of seconds until baby Sehun broke into tears too.


The two baby princes wailed as loud as they could, which somehow made the lady servants sad and even shed tears too. Eventually all the noises became louder, entering your ears and snapping you out of your peaceful slumber. You began to cry and the pig-like ladies' wails became even louder and everyone was literally crying then, with the exception of the trying-to-act-cool kings and your sleeping mother.


Your father picked you up immediately and did everything he could to calm you down, but it was just too late; you were just beyond annoyed that you couldn't sleep peacefully, so you decided to give them all some lessons to make sure they wouldn't bother your sleep ever again.


"We are so sorry, Your Highness! Please forgive us and our sons for causing so much trouble!" cried Queen Oh and Queen Lu, before taking their screaming sons out of the royal bedroom.


King Oh and King Lu bowed at the senior king and apologized before catching up with their wives while secretly glancing and whispering some playful insults at each other.


"My Sehunnie is better than your Lulu junior. Lulu is loud and immature, just like his father."


"And Sehun is annoying like his father too. Dare to call me immature once again and I'll throw a brick at your head like how your baby threw his pacifier at my baby."


"See? You're threatening me. That's really childish, Lulu hyung. Oh look, your face is red. Cute."


"Shut up, Oh Seunghun. Stop calling me that, my name is Lu Hao, not Lulu. I'm a grown man, you know."


"'Grown woman' is more suitable. You only need implants."


Smack!


"Ow!"








Five years later...


That morning you had just come out of the bathroom. The servants were busy running back and forth all over your big bedroom to get everything they needed to make you look pretty like a doll; just as the usual morning routine. One lady was drying your hair with a hairdryer, another one was rummaging through a drawer to find the baby powder, some other were staring at some pairs of pretty little shoes and trying hard to pick one of them for you to wear, while more of them were quarelling about which dress you should wear that morning. You sighed and rolled your eyes. Why couldn't they just pick a random one? Anything would be fine as long as you had some clothes on your body.


Besides, whatever you wore, Lu Han and Sehun would still praise you for being so pretty, like they always did. That thought alone was enough to bring a small smile to your lips.


A knock on the door was heard and another servant poked her head in to announce, "Prince Lu Han is here."


You couldn't help but crack a face-splitting grin. You turned to the quarelling servants and said loudly, "Nannies, please hurry up! Any dress would be fine, I can't let Lu ge wait for too long!"


They panicked and randomly picked a simple yet cute white dress with long balloon sleeve. The other servants who were in charge of your footwear decided to pick a pair of shoes in the same color too. After they had finished dressing you up quickly, they ran out of the room, leaving only one of them who was still brushing your hair. A soft knock was heard again, but this time it wasn't a servant who poked her head in. Instead, it was a very familiar mop of light brown hair that could instantly bring a big smile to your face.


Lu Han peeked inside and then let half of his body enter your room after seeing you smile at him. He grinned and gave you his adorable eye smile as he asked, "Can I come in?"


You beamed and nodded fervently. "Of course! Come here, gege," you patted the spot next to you on the bed.


Trying to keep his cool, Lu Han closed the door quietly and walked to your bed, but you could clearly see the excitement twinkling in his doe eyes. He climbed onto your bed and wrapped his arms around your smaller body to give you a light, short squeeze before letting go almost immediately. The lady servant chuckled and smiled understandingly seeing you and Lu Han grin bashfully at each other.


The seven-year-old boy looked up at the lady and politely asked, "Nanny, would you please let me try brushing Hayeonnie's hair?"


The nanny-servant widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows in surprise, as surprised as you, but her lips also formed a happy smile. "Of course! Here, my prince," she bowed slightly and offered the brush to the little prince, which he took with a broad grin on his face. "Oh, should I leave you two alone here?"


Absentmindedly yet happily you said, "Yes, please!" while Lu Han grinned and nodded shyly.


"If it is okay with you, nanny. Thank you," said Lu Han.


The lady chuckled and patted Lu Han's back. "I'm okay with that. Take care of the princess, okay?" She bowed and winked at the boy, and you noticed that his face turned a little bit red. Your nanny waved goodbye and went out of your room giggling to herself.


You were then alone with Lu Han. What exactly were you feeling? Excited, nervous, very happy? Or maybe it was the mixture of them all. It was too much for a five-year-old, wasn't it.


You were too busy with your thoughts that you got shocked when Lu Han gently pulled you into a hug and nuzzled his nose on the crook of your neck.


"You smell so good, Hayeonnie. Like a baby," he said, flashing you his soft yet very charming smile. "And you look pretty as always. I like it when you dress in white."


You giggled and cupped your cheeks, feeling them burning hot just because of his simple words. You secretly made a mental note to thank the nannies who had picked your dress later.


"Thank you, gege," you shyly smiled.


Chuckling, Lu Han shifted to the spot behind you and began to continue the nanny's work on brushing your hair. He did it ever so gently and slowly, careful not to let even one single strand of your long brown hair fall off your head.


"Hayeonnie," he called softly, his hand still working on your hair.


You secretly puffed your cheeks and blew your bangs off your forehead, trying hard not to turn around and squeeze him in a big hug. Why did he have to use that tone?


"Yes, gege?"


He stopped brushing your hair and moved to sit in front of you, or more like kneeling on both knees and leaning down to cup your cheeks in his small hands. You held your breath instinctively as you stared into his pretty brown orbs.


"Stop calling me that," he whispered, "call me Lu Han. Or Lulu is okay. Just don't call me gege."


You let out a quiet gasp and widened your eyes. "But you're older! I can't call you by your name, my mommy said it's not polite."


"Shhh," he put his finger on his lips, and then put it on yours. "It's okay. You can't call other older people by their names, but it's okay to call my name. Just me only. Okay?"


You bit your lip and nodded slowly. Just then you remembered that someone else had said the similar thing to you the day before. "Okay. But is it okay if it's not you only, ge- I mean, Lulu?"


Lu Han slowly sat down on his and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean, Hayeonnie? If it's not only me, then who else?"


A certain face popped out in your head and made you smile bashfully that you didn't even notice Lu Han's unhappy face.


"It's Sehunnie."


Lu Han pouted hard as soon as the name entered his ears. His face crumpled even more when suddenly the door swung open and came in none other than the said boy.


"Hayeonnie!!"


"Sehunnie!" You perked up and jumped off the bed to run and throw yourself into Sehun's arms, leaving Lu Han alone on your bed.


Sehun cupped your cheeks and gave you a peck on your temple. "Good morning, Hayeon-ah. You look so cute today."


You covered your mouth with your hand to muffle your giggle. "Thank you. Sehunnie is cute too."


Sehun's eyes curved into happy crescents as he took your hand and led you back to your bed.


"Hello, Lulu hyung!" The six-year-old boy cheerfully greeted the other pouting boy.


"Hi, Sehun-ah."


Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at the cold tone, but brushed it off and turned to hug you again. He sniffed your neck, cracked a big grin and inhaled your scent deeper.


"Hayeon-ah, you really did buy the same baby cologne as mine?" He happily asked and Lu Han couldn't pout even harder.


"Yes!" You bounced on your happily and quetly clapped your hands. You had almost forgotten about that new cologne. "Sehunnie smells good, so I asked my mommy to buy the same cologne!"


"Great! We smell the same now," Sehun laughed and sniffed on you again, intentionally tickling your neck with his nose. You giggled and tried to get away from him, but he pulled you back and somehow you ended up lying on your back with him straddling you and sniffing you like an overly excited puppy. Both of you laughed even harder, oblivious to the scowling deer boy, who looked sad and angry at the same time. Lu Han turned his back to both of you and crossed his arms.


At last, Sehun noticed the sulking older boy and immediately pulled away from you. He crawled to Lu Han and sat behind him, not really sure what to do. He poked the other's back and called softly, "Lulu hyung?"


The squeak somewhat made Lu Han's heart melt a little bit, yet he stood his ground. He assured himself that he was mad at Sehun and he wouldn't give in that easily.


You sat up and watched confusedly as the black-haired little boy climbed Lu Han's back and encircled his arms around the older's neck.


"Lulu hyung, are you mad?" Sehun asked innocently, lightly brushing his cheek against Lu Han's. When he didn't get the response he wanted after ten seconds, he said again, "I'm sorry for forgetting that you were here too. Let's play together with Hayeonnie, Lu Han hyung."


Lu Han sulked a little bit more until you gave Sehun a hand to cheer him up. As a naïve five-year-old you were, you gave the little deer a peck on his cheek, causing full-bloom blush to spread all over his face. He slowly brought his hand up to his cheek and stared at you with dazed face. He rarely got kisses from you, so it still felt new to him. You giggled and covered your face, failing to notice the surprised and somewhat unhappy look on Sehun's face.


"So, what should we play now?" You asked cheerfully.


Both Sehun and Lu Han started to think of fun games they knew well. Sehun came up with an idea first. Smiling brightly and raising his index finger he said, "I know! Hayeon-ah, let's play hide and seek!"


Your face brightened up at the idea; it sounded really fun. But apparently Lu Han didn't quite agree with the younger boy. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No! It's too dangerous, Hayeonnie might get lost. Let's just play with her dolls, Hayeon-ah loves playing with dolls!"


You were confused then; both ideas sounded really fun. But, since you didn't feel like running all over the place, you opted to agree with Lu Han this time. Lu Han smiled in victory and childishly stuck out his tongue at Sehun, who crossed his arms and slightly jutted out his bottom lip. You ignored their childish act and jumped off the bed to pick some of your dolls from the big display case near your bed.


As usual, you had troubles deciding which dolls you should play with. But then your eyes spotted your favorite white teddy bear and your cute Bambi sitting side by side and you grabbed them without any second thoughts. They had been your fifth birthday presents; the teddy bear from Sehun, the bambi obviously from Lu Han. You climbed back onto your bed and handed those two dolls to the two boys.


"Tell me a story with these dolls!" You bounced on your and clapped your hands excitedly. The other two were also excited at first, but then their faces turned serious as they thought of a good storyline.


"How about this," Lu Han started first, holding the bambi in his hands. "Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess named Lee Hayeon. She had a pet deer named Bambi."


Your eyes twinkled, finding the beginning of the story quite interesting. Lu Han paused and gave Sehun the chance to continue the story.


Sehun stared at the teddy bear in his hands for a moment before continuing, "Princess Hayeon also had a teddy bear that she named Bearhun, she always carried him all the time. Whenever she played with Bambi, she played with Bearhun too."


You nodded and waited impatiently, secretly thinking that the story would be much interesting if it also had some conflicts.


Apparently Lu Han had the same thought; he held the Bambi tighter and spoke again, "At first Bambi was okay playing together with Bearhun too, but eventually he felt sad because he had to share princess Hayeon's love with Bearhun. So, whenever Bearhun was around, Bambi acted different and he was no longer the same cheerful deer."


Your face dropped as you stared at the Bambi doll sadly.


Sehun continued with a slight frown, "Because Bambi was always sad and lethargic-looking, princess Hayeon thought he was sick, so she paid more attention to him. But it made her forgot about Bearhun, she left him in the dusty corner of her room. Bearhun became really sad and he cried all the time."


You hadn't expected the story to be that sad; you felt your tears stinging your eyes but you held it back, wishing for Lu Han to make some kind of plot twist and give a happy ending to it. You glanced at him and, because he was smiling, you thought he would make Bearhun happy again. But it was completely the opposite.


"Princess Hayeon grew up really fast, she grew up with Bambi always staying beside her. Bambi became a big and strong manly deer, he did everything to protect the princess. Because princess Hayeon had turned into a mature lady, she didn't play with dolls anymore. She only needed her Bambi, she loved him so much and Bearhun wasn't important anymore, he was only a part of her past. Even her parents also forgot to throw Bearhun away."


Sehun crossed his arms and scowled at the older boy, who was obviously smiling in victory. Somehow he felt really mad all of a sudden, he hadn't meant to let Bearhun suffer that much. No matter what he had to get rid of that stupid Bambi.


"...But what princess Hayeon and Bambi didn't know, because Bearhun's sadness was too unbearable, a fairy godmother came to him and gave him two free wishes. Do you want to know what Bearhun wished for?"


Both you and Lu Han nodded and leaned closer instinctively, making Sehun even more excited to make Bambi suffer.


"He wished to be a giant living bear! A grizzly bear!" The little boy exclaimed loudly, making his lisp sound even clearer than usual. He opened his arms as wide as he could to show how big Bearhun was. You gasped and covered your opened mouth, and then shook your head in disapproval. Bearhun couldn't be a grizzly bear, because Bearhun was nice while grizzly bear was scary. But Sehun nodded and smiled bitterly, and you knew it just had to happen.


"The fairy godmother granted his wish, and he became even bigger than he had imagined! His teeth were really sharp that they could tear a deer apart easily! And then he remembered Bambi. He was going to take revenge!"


"No!" You and Lu Han shouted in unison.


"Yes!" Sehun shouted too, "Bearhun couldn't forgive Bambi for stealing princess Hayeon's love from him! He ran everywhere until he finally found Bambi." He snatched the bambi doll from Lu Han's hands and put it in front of the teddy bear. "Bambi was asleep, so he didn't know that Bearhun was there. Bearhun used the chance to attack! Attack Bambi, bite him and tear him apart!" He slammed the teddy bear onto the poor innocent bambi repeatedly and mercilessly until it fell off the bed. "...and Bambi was finally dead."


You were about to break into tears, but Sehun cut loudly, "BUT! Bearhun still had one more wish."


"W-What did he wish for?" You asked shakily. Lu Han held you close and squinted at Sehun, giving him a silent warning not to make you cry.


Sehun stared down at the white teddy bear and smiled at it. "Bearhun wished to be a human, a handsome prince. As soon as the fairy godmother granted his wish, he came to princess Hayeon and confessed to her, telling her that he really loved her with all his heart. Bearhun kissed princess Hayeon and she fell in love with him because of the kiss, so they got married and lived happily ever after. The end."


You finally broke into tears, a mixture of sad and happy tears. You felt bad for Bambi, but you were also happy because Sehun made Bearhun a handsome prince. You wouldn't want to marry Bearhun if he had been an ugly prince.


Lu Han picked Bambi from the floor and patted its head sadly. He hugged the doll tightly and silently cooed at it, secretly whispering some calming words on its big ear. Somehow he could feel the pain and sadness the deer was feeling for falling onto the floor and being killed mercilessly in the story.


Lu Han turned his gaze towards Sehun, who was hugging you and patting your head while still smiling at the teddy bear. He narrowed his eyes at the younger boy, secretly promising to himself that someday he would get rid of Bearhun for real.








Another five years later...


It was your tenth birthday. Your parents had planned a huge party for you, and there was no doubt that Lu Han and Sehun were coming along with their parents. You were already dressed nicely, looking even prettier than usual, and the only thing you had to do then was just wait for those two boys to come and give you some presents. You had always loved presents from Sehun and Lu Han, whatever they were.


Standing on the balcony of the main hall, you could see two young boys enter the big room, joking and laughing together with their arms encircled around each other's shoulders. They looked perfectly handsome in their suits, and with their hair done nicely in that classic prince wavy hairstyle. You ran down the stairs immediately to greet both of them.


"Lulu, Sehunnie!" You called and waved at them when you were close enough to them, because, like your mother said, a princess shouldn't shout across the room like a tarzan calling his gorilla friend across the jungle.


The two best friends stopped laughing and had a spontaneous race to you, which turned out to be a tie when they both threw their arms around you and squished you between their taller bodies.


"Happy birthday, Hayeonnie!" They shouted in unison and the three of you laughed together, earning some understanding smiles from the guests around.


This time you didn't get more than big hugs from Sehun and Lu Han; they had stopped kissing you on the cheeks since two years before, since their parents had told them that they should not see kissing in the same way anymore, that they should be more careful with it because it could create some misunderstandings if other people saw them. That was why they didn't give you pecks and small kisses anymore.


Or so the adults thought. They had never known that the two princes still loved to steal chances to land their lips on your cheeks, or maybe at least your forehead. Not that you would mind, right?


So you only smiled sweetly and thanked them when they pulled away and grinned at you. The twelve-year-old Lu Han placed his hand on your head, leaned down slightly and whispered, "Princess, please wait here for a moment. Sehun and I will go get your presents now."


Lu Han straightened his back again and chuckled seeing the tint of pink on your cheeks. The duo winked at you and waved goodbye before turning around and fast-walking out of the hall. You could only smile, roll your eyes and slowly shake your head as you watched them have their spontaneous race again while pushing each other playfully. Boys.


When they returned again though, it was like you had lost your ability to talk. You couldn't even see Lu Han because of the huge present he was holding in his hands, and you couldn't be more curious seeing the shaking big box in Sehun's.


Lu Han cocked his head to the side to let you see his beaming face. "Hayeonnie, look! I've brought you a new teddy bear. Isn't it cute?"


You slowly stared up at the giant fluffy white teddy bear with a red-and-white polkadot bow tie on its neck; it was just huge, its feet were even stepping on the floor and it was still a few centimeters taller than Lu Han himself. It also had the cutest teddy bear face you had ever seen.


He wasn't over that Bearhun-Bambi story yet.


Sehun snorted and rolled his eyes. "What are you saying? That bear is the ugliest cheap-looking bear I've ever seen! You shouldn't take it, Hayeon-ah. Here, have a real puppy instead!"


You gasped and widened your eyes at the box in Sehun's hands. It was wrapped neatly, even had a cute big pink bow on top of it, but it also had some holes around it. "A puppy? A real puppy?? Oh my God, let me see it!" You squealed and clapped your hands.


Sehun laughed and put the box down on the floor. He crouched down and asked, "Should I open this for you, princess?"


"Yes, please," you answered sweetly as you took the giant fluffy bear from Lu Han's hands and held it tight, so he could give Sehun a hand to open the box. Since the bear was taller and heavier than you, you couldn't hold it in a proper standing position, so you let it sit down on the floor - it was still clean - just so you could sit in its lap. It felt really warm and comfortable.


With Lu Han's help, they made it to open the box much faster and revealed a small cage inside it. Sehun lifted the cage up to your eye level and you were immediately greeted by a cute happy bark coming from the little puppy inside, panting slightly and wagging its tail excitedly as it spun around and pawed at the cage door. It was a little white terrier puppy with a navy blue velvet bow tie on its neck.


"Oh my gosh it's so cuuute!" You covered your mouth to muffle your loud squeal.


"It's a male terrier," Sehun said proudly. "You should give it a name, Hayeon-ah."


Without any doubts you announced, "His name is Hunhan from now on! Can you please let him out? I want to touch him!"


Sehun and Lu Han secretly glanced at each other, somehow feeling a little bit awkward about the dog's new name, but didn't say anything about it any further.


Instead, Sehun brushed it off with a teasing smile and touched his own cheek with his index finger. "Give me a kiss first."


"Hey, stealing chances again," Lu Han smacked the younger on the back of his head. Sehun pouted and stuck out his tongue in return.


For a moment you doubted if you really should give him a kiss there, because there were many people around. But, since you really wanted to touch your new doggy, you stepped closer to Sehun and tiptoed slightly to give him a very short kiss on his cheek. He looked surprised though, because to be honest, he hadn't expected you to actually do it there in public. A faint blush spread across his face, while Lu Han weakly punched his arm and whispered to him, "You lucky brat."


You crouched down to open the cage and let the dog out, but to your surprise, Sehun lifted the cage again and hid it behind his back. Grinning bashfully he said, "I'm sorry, Hayeon-ah. We can't let, uh, Hunhan out here, because there are many guests and they may get scared if they see him out of his cage. Let's just play with him later, okay?"


"But I've kissed you already-" You trailed off at the end of your sentence as you began to realize that you had just been tricked by Sehun.


"Oh, right. Thank you very much for the free peck, I liked it quite a lot although it was really short." He started to laugh at your flushed angry face and Lu Han's face looked like he was trying to hold in a huge fart, while actually he was just trying not to laugh. He wasn't supposed to laugh, but he just had had enough of the younger prince's stupidity. The older he grew, the more of a troll he became. He just didn't know how much in deep trouble he was.


After the big party was over, you did get to play with your new puppy, also with Sehun and Lu Han. You were still somewhat pissed at Sehun though. So when Lu Han whispered something to you, offering himself to steal you away from Sehun, you agreed right away without even thinking twice about it.


As always, it was easy for Lu Han to trick the younger prince. He secretly put the puppy inside its cage and told a servant to take it to any other safe place to keep it without Sehun knowing about it. When the puppy was out of sight, both you and Lu Han pretended to panic, telling Sehun that the puppy was missing. Sehun freaked out and went away immediately, running everywhere all over the palace to find the puppy; while Lu Han scooped you up in his arms bridal style and carried you to your bedroom, both of you giggling along the way.


Lu Han shut the door with his foot and brought you to your bed. With your arms still wrapped around his neck, he lied you down and straddled you, a big grin still plastered on his face. Suddenly you felt really small lying beneath him; you had just realized how big he had grown. Yet his handsome baby face had never changed.


He lowered his head down and nuzzled his nose against yours, earning a giggle and faint blush on your face. It had been awhile since you had actually been that close to him, since Sehun had also been there with you two. Not that you really minded. You always loved it when you were with both of them, they were dumb yet very precious.


But Lu Han had grown up into a more mature boy, mentally and physically. Eventually his way of thinking also changed and how he saw things then was different with how Sehun did, although he was only a year older than him and they actually looked the same age.


Like, for example, if Sehun had been in Lu Han's position then, probably he would have laughed with you and have pulled away right after placing you down on your bed so you two could play something else together; while Lu Han himself, like then, he didn't let go of you. Instead, he was staring deeply into your eyes, making you squirm uncomfortably under his intense gaze. It was a little bit awkward to you somehow.


He his lips instinctively and whispered, "Give me a kiss too."


You chuckled awkwardly and weakly hit his shoulder. "W-Why should I give you a kiss? What would I get in return for kissing you?"


Lu Han chuckled quietly and flashed his usual warm yet charming smile. "You'll get a kiss too. But I'll make it a little bit different."


It made you really curious and nervous at the same time, and maybe, just maybe, a little scared too? You were used to him kissing your cheek or your temple, but how would he make it different this time?


You finally decided to give in to your curiosity; you craned your neck and pressed your lips on Lu Han's pale cheek, which then turned slightly pink.


"Thank you," he said softly and smiled, "now it's my turn."


You felt your adrenaline rush through your veins and your heart pound loudly against your ribcage because of the thrill and excitement as he slowly tilted his head and brought his face down; not to your cheek, but to your neck. He looked perfectly calm, but that was just because he was still pretty good at controlling himself not to show too many emotions. If he had to be honest, he was just as nervous as you, since it was literally his first time experimenting with kisses.


You shut your eyes and let out an unintentional soft whimper when Lu Han gently pressed his soft lips on the side of your neck, letting them linger there a little bit longer. He tilted his head again and moved his lips up to your jaw, intentionally sliding his tongue out a little bit and letting the tip brush against your skin to get a little bit of your taste. You shivered slightly and moved your hands down to his chest, weakly clutching his shirt because you were just not really sure where to put them.


"L-Lulu," you managed to squeak, "it's , not kissing."


He hummed as the reply and you again before moving his lips up just a little bit. You noticed that for a moment he hesitated to continue, so you opened your eyes, right when he lifted his lips off your skin. You saw him bite his bottom lip anxiously, his face a deep shade of red.


You worriedly asked, "Lulu? Are you okay?"


Lu Han nodded doubtfully and you shut your eyes again immediately when he lowered his head again. He cupped your cheek in his hand and tilted his head slightly, gently planting a soft kiss right on the corner of your lips. You felt like exploding into pieces because of all the feels, it was just too much for a ten-year-old. You secretly prayed hard to the heavens for not letting Lu Han move his lips again even just a tiny bit, because you were just too afraid that you might literally die because of how hard your heart was thumping. And your wish was granted right away.


SLAM!


"HAYEONNIE, LOOK I'VE FOUND HUN-"


Sehun kicked the door open carrying a small cage in his hand, causing Lu Han to jump away from you in great shock. The eleven-year-old boy froze with his hand hanging the cage high in the air, his eyes widened because he had caught a glimpse of what Lu Han had been doing to you.


"H-Hyung? Were you kissing her?" He asked with a hint of hurt in his voice. He slowly brought his hand down and a pout formed on his face.


Lu Han, clearly pissed off, jumped off the bed and stomped his way out of your room, intentionally bumping Sehun's shoulder with his.


"Lulu!" You called out and shot up to a sitting position, but he kept on making his way out and shut the door a little bit too hard.


You stared at the door anxiously, while Sehun didn't even bother brushing the pout off his face. You turned your gaze towards the giant fluffy bear sitting next to your bed and somehow suddenly you felt really sad for losing Lu Han's warmth. You wanted him to come back and give you a hug.


Noticing the change of your facial expression, Sehun put the cage down and walked to your bed. He didn't say or do anything but pull you into his arms and softly kiss your cheek. It made you feel better, even somewhat happy because Sehun was holding you again, but you still wanted Lu Han back. You just wanted both of them to be there, all three of you to play together again. Were you too greedy for asking for that?


But then again, as those two princes grew older, they didn't see things in the same way anymore. Everything would just be more complicated, but you still believed that nothing would ever change the strong friendship between the three of you.





A/N: here's the first chapter, sorry I took so long ^^; the next chapter will be about the teenhood yay dates xD heheheh ok so... Thank you for reading this story! ^^