Open up your heart and just let it begin

Unconditionally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning had never been this peaceful before. Noisy as always, but somehow Tao was feeling so relieved because finally, both M and K would stay in the same dorm until their comeback stage and all those promotions were done. And that meant, he had a lot of time to get along with the other six members he rarely see and improve his Korean. Seeing Minseok and Jongdae being able to speak up their mind was always good because he knew their Chinese was just terribly bad—and the whole members knew both of those snowflakes had words to say for real. Kyungsoo was busy preparing breakfast for the kids, the dancer-line were out for jogging with Taemin and Eunhyuk since early morning, Junmyeon was checking on EXO’s plans for this week from the papers their managers had given last night, Luhan and Sehun were watching TV while sometimes laughing non-stop over stupid jokes no one could relate, and Chanyeol tried to help Baekhyun helping EXO-M unpacking their stuffs.

Tao smiled widely seeing this view.

And then he frowned. That guy was missing. The tall-figure black-head wasn’t here yet. And soon he realized Kris was still sleeping peacefully like a baby without having the urge to get up and gather around with the other members. He was always wake up the earliest, but the flight between China to Korea after their last performance for local TV show there was a pain in the . In other words, Kris was having a ing terrible jetlag now. And clearly, he wasn’t bothered to think about his duizhang image right now.

Tao sneaked into Kris’ room. It was real that he actually snort when he was exhausted. All this time he thought it was just a rumour coming out of nowhere. Tao giggled and sat on the bed-side beside the ultimate-sleepyhead Kris, with mouth widely opened. Couldn’t believe he had been sleeping with that position for hours.

“Hey, big guy, wake up. It’s 8 am already.”

Tao shook the older’s body and spoke with his light voice, he whispered loudly so that the members out there could barely hear him. But duizhang showed no positive reaction.

“Okay, Kris, enough. You’ve been sleeping for 15 hours since we arrived. Get up now or I shall drag you out of your bed, stomp your head towards anything I can see and won’t feel sorry for that,” Tao warned. Though Kris could hardly listen to what he just said because he was technically still sleeping on the clouds.

“Fine, I’m going to do it.”

It wasn’t hard for someone like Tao to drag Kris who had pretty long pair of pull-able legs. Years of wushu training gave Tao sweet, sweet muscle and it was useful at times like this. It wasn’t the first time for him to apply it on Kris though. Duizhang couldn’t stand for being totally worn-out—he had his very own limit about this. Everytime they had performances and had to go home over midnight to the dorm, Kris would be the first one to smash on the bed and wouldn’t wake up in extend to two days in maximum. And everyone—except the fans—would all ignore him and wouldn’t be questioning how come a human being able to sleep within 48 hours straight.

“Urghhh, what the ,” Kris muttered lazily while his eyes looked down on his feet. Slowly capturing the blurry shades which was pulling his feet and body out of the bed.

DDAK. Kris could feel his head just landed successfully on the cold tile and in fact, his cheek was currently sliding on it. With only one punch of the cold feeling, he was already awaken and could see his magnae clearly.

“Okay, Tao stop it. I’m already aw—“

DDAK. Again, his face just got smashed towards the thick feet of the table. He could hear Tao giggling and having fun seeing him being injured like that.

“Goddamn you, it was a solid mahogany,” Kris rubbed his pitiful nose, hoping there would be no red liquid coming out from his perfect nose. Nope, it was fine.

DDAK.

“Aaanndd, that would be the last one for today.”

Tao stopped and released his hands from Kris’ toes, happily walked away to the kitchen and left him in the living room. The older gazed up to the ceiling, thinking what kind of perfect punishment for this wushu kid that just sarcastically dragged him and smashed him to the wall. A ing hard wall and mahogany to be exact. He sat up, squinted for a few times before he caught two pairs of eyes weirdly staring at him.

“What?”

“Nothing,” Luhan shook his head.

Kris turned his head to the wall which was covered with mirror—the living room in EXO’s dorm designed to be look alike as a dancing studio (Jongin asked the manager the other day about it)—and realized he was looking like a peasant. Messy hair with some dust sprinkles, rumpled white shirt, and his gray trousers lift up to his knees.

“There goes away your pride.”

Tao singsonged cheerfully as he walked behind Kris with mouth munching some meet-loaf he just got freely from Kyungsoo. Their eyes met and both Luhan and Sehun could clearly see Kris was planning a deathly punishment for his favourite magnae who was looking at him innocently.

“You, just wait. And see,” Kris back threatened him. Which didn’t sound like a threat at all.

“We’ll eat well!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter