008

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A familiar sound interrupted his messy mind. Hongki was brought back to the reality by the ring of his phone. He answered without looking at the screen. “Hey babe.” Was the first thing he heard from the other end. The brunette was surprised again. That voice is very familiar. “Yah! Lee Hongki! You already forgot me?” “Are you mad? How can I forget my babe?” the brunette replied smirking. “So, how are things so far?” “It’s crazy. But I like this place. The apartment I got was insane, man!” “I’m glad you like it. It’s good that you went there I guess. I find this place boring now.” Hongki was glad that Heechul called him. The conversation went for a long time without even Hongki knowing. The brunette was enjoying the conversation; making jokes, laughing and acting as a couple.

 

All these things that gave happiness to Hongki gave sadness to the other who was listening to their conversation outside of the room. I wish whoever on the other side was me.

 

The blond man was startled by the presence of his manager. “Yah! Why didn’t you answer your phone? How many times did I call you? You have a photo-shoot in 30. Go get ready.” “I’m not in the mood for anything Jin.” “I don’t care if you’re in the mood or not, we have to leave now!” “Jeez, what’s your problem? I’m ready let’s go.”

 

The photo-shoot didn’t go well and Jaejin was frustrated. Why the is he acting this way when he has everything he wanted? He should be happy and cheerful. Did something happen with the two? Ugh… it’s not my problem. I don’t have to get involved.

 

“What was that?” Jaejin demanded when they’re heading back to the company after the shoot. “What was what?” “The way you were. You knew the concept already. You were supposed to act cheerful! Even if you’re sad, can’t you even act happy? Haven’t you done that before? If you act like this you will lose the contract. The can remove you anytime you want, remember?”

 

The other sighed. “I’m sorry Jin. I was… I was… do you know whether Hongki has a boyfriend?” “Well, I don’t know that. And I’m very sure he is straight.” “Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter