Third Wheel: FINAL

Third Wheel

Luhan never be the third wheel from the beginning.
---—--------—---—---—

Bell rang through the hallway loudly. The freshmen soon would fill up the cafetaria if Sehun wasn't fast enough to go to there. And he never like the thought he have due to his beast stomach.

"Hey, Sehunnie!!!" Sehun's head turned back lazily upon hearing an annoying voice of her friend —Byun Baekhyun, childhood friend who claimed him as her bestfriend and it's actually not because his besties is the one and only Kim Jongin. He saw that girl running rather cutely towards him. He prevent his eyes to rolling at the sight then try to manage his lazy stare, hoping for Baekhyun to realize her annoyance towards Sehun but his lazy stare quickly changed when he saw who was behind his friend's back.

A really cute girl with her medium brown locks and big doe eyes. Her petite body clumsily followed Baekhyun fast paces. Sehun saw how she scowls her eyebrows when a bulk guy accidentally bumped into her. Sehun really wanted to help that cutie and not realized that they are actually already stood in front of him.

"SSEHUNNNIEE!!" upon received a big bear hug from Baekhyun, Sehun stumbled backward try to not -crashing in front of people in the hallway. Baekhyun sure is heavy.

Baekhyun have her hands around Sehun's neck, hugged him tightly, and squished their cheek together before she unclasped herself from Sehun and smiled beamingly towards him. 

"Don't do that again, Baek!" Sehun stated.

"Why? You don't like if i'm hugging you?" Baekhyun lifted up her chin and pointed finger, poking Sehun on his chest. Sehun catched the hands that annoy him and stated again,

"People is watching, dummy!" Baekhyun smiled at what Sehun had said because he said none of hating her bear hug then stared at looking away Sehun and was admiring how handsome her friend is and  realized that she still hadn't introduced her new friend, Luhan, to her besties.

"Sehunnie..." Baekhyun called him softly while her hand catched Luhan's wirst and pulled her closer.

"Hm? Don't try to apologize . I hate it." 

"No, i'm not, but... here meet my new friend." 

Sehun turned back to face Baekhyun and gasping, the cutie he saw before Baekhyun gave him sudden bearhug is here. In front of him. His voice is gone.

"Hey??" Luhan smiled. He lost his breath.

"H---Hey????" 

"Sehun, her name is Luhan." Baekhyun said. Thanks, Sehun thought.

"Hey, Sehun?" Luhan tried to speak with Sehun again as she still looked at Sehun that kept gaping in front of her. Funny. She shoved her hand towards Sehun, took an initiative.

Sehun was still gaping until Baekhyun slapped his arm hard." You are embarrassing me! Sehun!" She cried.

"Uh-- oh.. Yeah, uhh.. Oh Sehun." He took her hand and shake it gently."My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun."

Luhan tilting her head as she get confused at the name. This handsome boy ---God, she said this boy is handsome!---

"Oh Sehun like oh... Sehun? or---" She finally asked. Sehun was glaring at Baekhyun when he looked over her that the girly girl was nearly bursting out her laugh at Luhan's cluelessness. But he didn't mind at all. Luhan is cute. Really cute.

"No, Luhan, no! He is Oh Sehun. Or Sehun Oh if you still couldn't catch me." Baekhyun helped, still preventing her laugh to coming out.

"Oh my.. Sehun?? I'm sorry i didn't know you before soo---" Luhan panicked, but soon lifted her eyebrows for questioning Sehun sudden burst of laugh.

"HAHA! Don't worry, Luhan, right? Really, don't worry. I've received somethings like that before, so don't wory and uh... Can we go get our lunch now? I'm starving here." Sehun extended her right hand to pat Luhan's shoulder, encouraging her and leaning forward so they face is only a pencil brush away.

"And you, too, cute little girl, should eat more." He said.
 

----

 

Luhan smiled as she remembering her first meeting with Sehun long ago. They continued to meet at lunch back then because Baekhyun always wanted to eat with her bestfriend, her Sehunnie. She know the feeling of the third person clearly. She used by it because at her full three years on highschool, she was always been on that position. Whenever Baekhyun needed a company she always called Luhan and Luhan always went right away not wanting her first friend in highschool get dissappointed on her, but when she finally arrived at Bakhyun's place, the girl was always already with Sehun talking and chatting and Luhan will always dumped away. Not always, actually, sometimes Sehun's another bestfriend, Jongin come over and ended up as Luhan's boredome killer.

Even when she and Sehun is already "a thing", she still feelss like the third wheel on Sehun and Baekhyun friendship.

Sehun confessed to her after their graduation, in front of people, in front of their parents, in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun squaled really loud at Sehun confession, admitting that she is really happy for both of them. People on highschool always stated Baekhyun and Sehun are dating because everyone knows how clingy Baekhyun towards Sehun was. They always said that Luhan is the third wheel of SeBaek -- Sehun was a popular at Highschool back then and they playing that shipping thingy to the popular one-- relationship. That's why they were so surprised when Sehun confessed to Luhan at their graduation party. They didn't know what the truth behind those three relationship that actually Sehun always fetched Luhan first than Baekhyun before school and always drove Luhan home later than Baekhyun after school. To pick their free time from the clingy one.

But still. She still feels like the third wheel.

Because Sehun always go to Baekhyun whenever his friend call him.

Even when Luhan needs him more.

 

---

 

This morning, Luhan still on her high fever. Sehun laying beside her patting her back as she keeps whimpering.

Last night was the worst rain ever that never seemed to stop and because of that, Luhan still go through it so she could be home soon and cuddled with Sehun with hot choco on her hand. However, she got home without Sehun on it because Baekhyun called her fiance and Sehun just said to her after she called his phone and moreover, she catched cold right away even before the morning greets her. 

Sehun didn't realize her nasal voice when she called him.

Luhan know Sehun went back at the midnight. Rain still dropped heavily out there.

Luhan know Sehun panicked when he found Luhan shivering under the duvet on their bed.

Luhan know Sehun nursed him.

Luhan know that now is Sehun's hands that is drawing soothing circles on her back.

And Luhan knows who is calling Sehun now in the middle of their warm morning. No other than Byun Baekhyun.

Sehun got up after pecking Luhan's forhead and picks his ringing phone. "Yes, Baek's? Oh, Okay. I'm coming right now. Okay. Okay. Bye" He shoves his phone to his pants pocket and tuning back to Luhan.

"Luhan, dear, I need to go to---" He stopped as he see Luhan is asleep, back-facing him. He scowls and walking to Luhan's side of bed and leaning down to peck her cheek lovingly. "Sorry, sunshine. Baek needs her own happiness."

 

---

 

"Luhan can you come over here?" That is the first thing Luhan can catch after she picks up her phone.

"Is Sehun not enough for you, Baek?"

"Are you throws a sarcasm over me, Luhan? What did i do wrong?" Baekhyun asks dumbly.

"Yes. I'll repeated that again. Is.Sehun.not.enough.for.you.Byun.Baek.Hyun?" She pointed at each of her words. She bets that Baekhyun is scowling on the other line. Luhan doesn't mind.

"Oh My God, Luhan. You still take that topic after a years. You and Sehun is engaged, is being together for after seven years still make you jealous? You know Sehun and I are just friends. Childhood friends. And you know i'm dating Chan---" Baekhyun talking too long and Luhan can't take her words anymore, so she cuts her words down.

"Stop Baek. I don't care if you think that i'm immature or over protected fiance, but did you think before you do something?" Luhan asks. Her fingers nearly breaks her phone on her grip as she grabs the phone tightly.

"I didn't do any---"

"YOU TOOK AWAY SEHUN FROM YESTERDAY AND YOU CALLED AGAIN THIS MORNING AND HE LEFT ME EVEN WHEN I'M WHIMPERING BECAUSE I'M CATCHING COLD. YOU KNOW BAEKHYUN, AM I BEING IMMATURE IF----" Luhan surely exploding and she really hate Baekhyun right now.

"WHAT? I'M NOT TOOK SEHUN AWAY FROM YOU!" Baekhyun answered back with her full voice too. Luhan sighing and start to sobs.

"Baek... I'm so tired. You don't know how it feels being the third wheel from the beginning. I know Sehun engaged to me because you asked him. I know how sweet your relationship towards each other that even my status is Sehun's fiance, i still can't going trough the wall you both build. You don't know the feeling. It's hurting me, Baek. It hurts so much..." Luhan's sobbing over the phone.

"Lu.. i don't understand what is wrong with you and Sehun right now but---" Baekhyun trying to explained to Luhan but the sobbing girl cuts her words down once again.

"Yes, you would never felt what had i felt this past year---"

"Is that what you felt over this years with me, Luhan?" Luhan knows that voice. She saw Sehun walking closer to her and snatching her phone away.

"Baek, i'm hanging up now. Thank you." Sehun is disconnecting the call before Baekhyun says anything and turning over Luhan, kneeling before her who is sitting on her bedside.

"So, now you can say all of what you've felt after being with me from the beginning." Sehun reaches for her hands and clasping their hands together, adoring how it fits each other.

"Sehun, I---" Luhan stuttering.

"You know you can be very honest towards me, Sunshine." Now, Sehun is sniffing Luhan's hands, giving them his adorable butterfly kiss on the backside. Luhan inhales deeply. She started it, so she should finish it.

"You heard everything i said with Baekhyun?" She asked lowly, eyes avoiding Sehun's loving stare at her.

"From you picked her call? Yes." Sehun answered, his lips now kissing Luhan's dainty fingers. Luhan shivers.

"Then you've heard everything." She ducks her head lowly, hiding her tears.

"You felt like a third wheel between me and Baekhyun?" Sehun asked softly. She nodding.

"You heard everyone said that you are like that? Separating me and Baekhyun?" Sehun asked again. Luhan nodding

"Hey, Sunshine, lift your head and face me." Sehun said, this time lightly and Luhan feels like her fiance is teasing her, however, Luhan shakes her heads.

"Lu..." Sehun said warningly.

"Yes, Sehun, yes. You use your powerful yet sweet action towards me, you whipping me up, you take everything from me and ditched me at the same time when Baekhyun always being clingy with you. You hurts me in advertently and i'm still loving you what can i do, Sehun?" Sehun surprised at her sudden burst, her cheek strained with tears and He don't like the sight before him. He cups Luhan's face and bring it closer to him.

"Just continue to loving me, that is enough, Love." Sehun words are full of sweets. More tears coming down her cheek and Sehun really hates it. lifts his body, still kneeling in front of Luhan and wrapping her arms around her, hugging her tightly, and soothing in slow pace.

"I wouldn't say to you to stop crying because i know that is the only one thing that can lift the weight from your heart. The only thing i can do now is hugging you closely, so you will know, there is a shelter you can leaning upon it if you feel bad, if you wanna say everything, if you wanna being honest with life. And to answer what you've felt over these years being together with me is, you are never be the third wheel between me and Baekhyun, even from the beginnine. It'd always you that filled my head, my life. And It will always be you to fill up my side, to draw our paint of life, to write our page of romance, to sing our love song. It is, it was, it will."

Luhan hungging her other half back and whipping her head, kissing Sehun's nape, and finally whispering "I love you" on Sehun's ear.

"I love you, too, Sunshine."

---

"You said Chanyeol wants to propose to Baekhyun and he needs you?" Luhan asked. They are on their white couch sipping Luhan's amazing hot choco, and this evening, rain pouring down again make the temperature going down and Luhan wants to fulfilling her yesterday dream. Sehun gladly grant her wish, snuggling Luhan closer to him.

"Hm." He answers.

"Then why are you said Baek on the phone?" Luhan whipping her head to facing Sehun. he shoots her that dumb confused face.

"Huh?"

"You said 'Yes, Baek, blah blah--"

"HAHA! You little ear!" Sehun flicked Luhan's ears softly. Luhan grimaces at the words. "That's Baek's. There was an 's' on it, you should clean up your ear so you can hear everything clearly." Sehun's teasing his lover and laughing more when he sees that Luhan's bring her eyebrows knitting together.

"You stupid jerk!"

"Your stupid jerk lovely fiance that you love so much couldn't even being honest to protest me because you loves me so much--"

"OH SEHUN!"

"Yes, Oh Luhan?" He grins. 

----

 

 

 

AKH.

STRANGLE ME. PLEASE.

this is unbetaed and i'm sure there are loottsss of mistakes i made here so, for everyone if wanna help me to edit this story kindly contact my twitter @minglele uhuhuhuhuhu. 

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE AND WISH ME LUCK, PLEASE. UNIVERSITY ENROLLMENT EXAMS IS A WEEK AWAY. HUHU.

Hope i will get enrolled to my dream univ, so i can learn freely, and enjoyly(?), and will write more story. fluff. and girl!luhan, of course. HAHA!

WISH ME LUCK GUYS UGH.