Shocking

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha POV

Arriving at the warehouse after we changed our clothes in the car, wearing our signature look, all black with black mask to hide our identities. Stepping out of the car to get the show on the road, I just want this to be over with already. "Since we couldn't do our unofficial mission, I am going to take out my anger on these newbies." Hanuel unnie furiously claimed. "Wow, to be them then, I am just going to hurry because they are not worth my energy." I remarked. The rest of the unnies agreeing with me. When Hanuel unnie is angry, you do not want to stand in her way. She is the best at tracking but she is also good at fighting. When she gets mad, she gets a little out of control, and it is not pretty. "We should just send in Hanuel herself, it would be less work for everybody." Hana unnie laugh, while everybody was also laughing. "Come on guys, lets go get this over with, I am so tired of newbies trying to square up with us." Soomin unnie said with a annoyed face. "I agree, we are going to put them in their place." Eun Ae remarked with a big smirk on her face. Getting serious, we walked to the entrance, and put on our cold personalities. With that I kicked down the door, suprising the boys inside, "The main party is here!" I yelled through my mask. 

 

Sehun POV 

The car was a silent ride because we did not know how to start the coverstation with the driver. The hyungs and I just gave each other looks. Finally arriving at the huge mansion that shocked all of us. It was big and beautiful, we were happy that we were going to be living here. Getting out of the car with the others, we made our way inside with maids bowing to us. We were not used to this at all, even though we were third in the gang world, we lived in a average apartment to save money for future references. Inside was even more suprising, everything was all well-furnished and it screamed luxry and classy. The driver who took us here led us into a conference room and there he was, our new boss. I am not going to lie, he look and is intimidating. Looking at my hyungs they also thought of the same thing. "Take a seat guys, get comfortable." Mr. Lee said with a smirk on his face, heading to sit at the head of the big table. We all bowed and took our seat around the table, silence taking over the conference room. 

 

No one POV 

"Welcome to my home, I choosed you guys because I saw potential in you guys." Mr. Lee claimed. "Thank you for this opportunity, we will not fail you, boss." Suho state with a serious face. "Oh please, call me Lee, boss is just too much." Mr. Lee chuckled. "Yes, bo-Lee." Kris said with a shy girn. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter