THE SADDEST MAN IN THE WORLD - Chapter Five

Seven Incarnations
.
.
.
Two kids and two adults occupy the glitzy bistro lounge area of the Blue Room – a famous Manila hotspot. IT was past seven in the evening of December 17, 2008. Crowds are starting to swell at the bar area, which was located in the adjacent room. However, at the far corner where they were, it was as intimate as it could be. One can hear the bustling of the crowds from where they sat but none can seem to dispel them from their joyous conversation.

The lounge area itself was decorated in a lavish, dark wood motif which set a sharp contrast to the bright blue furniture and teal-coloured walls. All the ornaments, including most light fixtures, have a blue element to them. Even the plates and the place settings are either navy or aquamarine in hue.

As she looked about the familiar surroundings, Kim never gave an inkling to her companions that restaurant was very familiar to her, and how much it affects her being in there.

“So, Tommy, I told you it won’t hurt!” Kim said, pinching the boy on the cheek. She had forgotten that he just had his tooth removed today.

The four-year-old boy grimaced.

“Oh, sorry Tommy...” Kim said apologetically.

“Looks like it did hurt...” Gerald observed.

The little boy shook his head in protest. He spoke in a low grumble since his mouth was still swollen, “It hurt a little bit, but Tita Kim held my hand...so it didn’t hurt a lot!”

“So, Tita Kim made you feel better?” queried the amused father.

“Yes!” answered the little boy with the most gorgeous smile on his face.

“So, Kim, if I get sick, will you hold my hand too?” Gerald .

Kim didn’t know whether he was kidding or he was serious. But, judging from his furtive glances, he must have really meant it. She didn't know how to react. Fortunately, her younger sister, Lilly, managed to redirect the conversation towards her.

“Wow, Ate Kim, this is a nice restaurant! I really like it, blue is my favourite color!” Lilly exclaimed as her eyes roamed around the tastefully decorated restaurant.

“I like blue too!” answered Thomas. “Daddy said he made this restaurant blue because of me?”

“Say what?” Kim asked in surprise.

“Thomas!” Gerald grunted.

“Daddy made this blue...” said Thomas, who wasn’t paying attention to them as he was looking on to Lilly, who in turn was busy playing with her dinner peas.

“What?” Kim asked, giving Gerald an incredulous look. “You own this restaurant?”

“Guilty as charged --- confessed by my own son,” Gerald answered with a groan.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Kim joked. “Then, we could have ordered more food!”

“Well, I’m not in the habit of telling people I own restaurants...” Gerald said sheepishly.

“...and not just a restaurant,” exclaimed Kim. “But a whole chain at that! Gosh, I can’t believe I’m having dinner with the owner of the Colour Club!”

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you that minor detail!” said Gerald. “Do you like it?”

“The restaurant or the fact that you own it?” questioned the beleaguered Kim.

“Both!” He laughed. “I was kind of afraid that you might freak out if you knew I own this restaurant...”

“Freak out....is an understatement,” Kim replied, her eyes are now roaming, assessing her environment in a new light.

“Sorry, I didn’t really mean to startle you,” Gerald admitted. “But, did it change your impression of me?”

“Not one bit...” Kim admitted quickly.

It was the truth. What it did though, is solidify in Kim’s mind her impression of him as a hardworking man. She could never question now how deserving he was of his money. Gerald, with his unassuming ways, just earned himself 100,000 more POGI points in Kim’s heart.

“You are very modest...”Kim sighed, feeling slightly woozy from the attractiveness emanating from his every pore. She loosened her obstructive collar, to let off some invisible steam, her neck was slightly damp from sweat. He has THAT kind of an effect to her.

“Thanks,” Gerald replied. “I hope you won’t think of me as mayabang!”

“Never did, never would...” Kim assured him.

He flashed her again his knee-weakening smile. If she wasn’t seated, she would have been dizzy and may have been knocked off her feet once more.

“So, we got that out of the way...”Gerald ruminated. “What else did you want to know about me?”

“Tommy said you picked blue because of him?” Kimmy queried once more.

“When I knew I was having a son, I asked dad to color it blue,” Gerald explained. “In case I haven’t told you, this restaurant was bought by my dad for me and my wife. It was his wedding present for us. At first, I asked a couple friends of mine to help me manage it for a while. Then, when I got the hang of it, I went solo... and next thing you know we grew to five more branches...”

“I’ve been to two of your other locations. The Red Fever and the Crimson Den, are really nice and modern...” Kim answered. “And here too, it’s very cozy...”

“This Blue Room is special for me,” Gerald said. “This is the first one of the group and this is the one closest to my heart.”

“Was it because this paved the way for the others?”

“No, because I have lots of memories in this place...” Gerald answered.

“Like what?” Kim asked, putting her chin on her propped hand, her eyes still set on him.

“This is where we had Thomas’ christening, my birthdays, his birthdays...all our important family gatherings...“

Kim could see the pride swirling in Gerald’s eyes as he looked on wistfully at his son. Kim’s heart ached for him. How hard must it have been for him to be a single parent. He is by himself here in the Philippines and his parents live abroad. He had no help with Thomas. But what was sadder was that he had no adult companion to share all his achievements with.

Their conversation was cut short when they saw the two kids quite bored listening to them talk. Gerald then looked at Lilly with a hint of mischief in his face. Then, he winked at her. Lilly winked back. Kim caught all this and began to wonder what was happening between the two.

“Lilly, what is it?" Kim asked right away.

Her younger sister ignored her. Instead, she caught Thomas’ attention.

“Thomas, Tito Gerald said you have a fish room upstairs?” she asked in her timid voice. “He said you have lots of toys there?”

“Daddy’s office?” Thomas asked. “Yup, I have lots of toys there!”

“Will you take me there?” said Lilly, she then looked up to Gerald for some additional approval.

Kim groaned lightly. Lilly and Gerald’s plan reeked conspiracy all over it.

“Yeah, Tommy...why don’t you take Lilly there?” said Gerald. “Ask Marie to take you there, okay?” He was pointing them to the elder lady behind the courtesy desk.

“Okay, “ Thomas said without thinking.

Lilly once again grinned back at Gerald, who gave her a thumbs-up sign. Then, the young girl gave her older sister a pensive look, almost defiant, challenging her to say no. Kim didn’t have the heart to deny her of her fun, so she just nodded in approval. “Lilly, you behave ...and don’t order Thomas around, okay?”

Lilly nodded as he and Thomas ran towards the other room.

“She is so bossy!” Kim said absent-mindedly about her sister.

Gerald smirked. His eyes fluttered gently and said, “I wonder who she got that from?”

“Not me, and certainly not my parents!” Kimmy said. “But...our next door neighbour seemed to be very bossy. Hmmmm...”

Gerald suddenly busts into laughter. Kim liked it when he laughed. It was such a manly laugh, so deep and y, full of character.

The two kids' departure left Kim suddenly aware of his presence. Being alone with him in that confined space made Kim uneasy --- uneasy of her own wayward feelings. It really was both exciting and disconcerting. She felt her head beginning to feel light and airy. She told herself that she should breathe more if not she’ll pass out.

“Did you plan all that?” Kim accused him. “Did you put up Lilly to it?”

Gerald confessed, “Sorry, I was very persuasive with Lilly...you really shouldn’t punish her!”

“By persuasive you mean, bribed her?” Kim raised her eyebrows at him.

“Yup, chocolates work best with kids...they never fail!” Gerald declared. “I just want to talk to you alone. Can you blame me for trying?”

Not if he answers like that! Kimsd gushed inwardly. She was very smitten by him. He was fast becoming irresistible in her eyes. He was cute as a button. And his hands...they were long and fabulous! The way he talks with them, the way he was waving them recklessly with each sentence, amazes her.

“Next time you involve my sister...” warned Kim, “I deserve my chocolates too...”

“Oh, you will get your share...” Gerald said suggestively. “You like chocolates?”

“I have this soft spot for people who give me chocolates” Kim responded, giving him a favourable nod.

“I’ll keep that in mind...” Gerald answered with an even bigger smile.

Then, their desserts arrived as if on cue. Kim helped herself with the delicious Sicilian cannolis, which were these rich fried pastry tubes filled with marscapone cheese and fruit...her favourite. Meanwhile, he tackled warm waffles with ice cream.

“This is soooo good!” Kim exclaimed, looking at him animatedly.

“Hmmm...this is good too...” Gerald replied.

After a few seconds later, they both remarked simultaneously.

“Would you like to trade?” they both chorused.

They switched their desserts, laughing.

“I’ve wondered what yours tasted...” Kim said, which somehow amused Gerald. She eyed him, “What?”

“Nothing...” Gerald said, shaking his head.

Soon enough, as their desserts led to a cup of coffee, their conversation grew much more serious...

“Now that you know the status of my personal life, I’m curious to know what’s yours...” Gerald asked casually.

“What did you want to know?” Kim asked nervously.

“I’ll try to make this easier...let’s see...are you A --- blissfully taken, B --- shopping around or C --- happily solitary?” He quizzed her.

“Hmmm, I’m certainly not A or B...not necessarily letter C, either...okay, none of the above then!” Kim answered after thinking for a few seconds. “Can I make a category of my own?”

“Sure...” Gerald agreed.

“I would be letter D --- dreadfully nursing a broken heart...” Kim admitted.

“That I gathered...” Gerald confessed. “...from Lilly.”

“OoooH, that tattletale brat!” Kim protested. “what else did she tell you?”

“Almost everything...”Gerald said. “Please don’t blame her, Kim. I kind of forced it out of her...”

Kim looked down. There was no use pretending anymore. He knew her now more than he should. What’s the use of putting up the strong facade?

“His name was Matt,” Kim revealed gently. “...and he broke my heart....”

“How bad was it...the break-up, I mean?” asked Gerald.

“Pretty bad...” Kim confessed. “You see we’ve been a couple since we were in high school. He was my first love. I thought I was going to end up married to him. One day, I learned from my friend that he had been sleeping around. After he admitted to me that he got a girl pregnant, that’s where I drew the line...I broke up with him...”

“When and where?” Gerald asked her, almost too casually. “and you maturity status...?”

“Hmmm...the scene of the crime was right here in this particular restaurant...here in the Blue Room...three years ago...” Kim answered. She smiled at him warmly. She didn’t feel threatened by him at all. She poured out her heart like she never did before. “Hmmm...my maturity status then? That would probably be ... emotionally frail and stupid...”

“You mean to say you broke up here?” Gerald gasped. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? We could have gone somewhere else...”

“I’m okay...I’m not one of those who hold on to places and things...” Kim convinced herself. “I’m more grown up now...”

Kim smiled but Gerald could see the bitterness in her eyes. Gerald was looking for a hand of hers so that he can comfort her somewhat but she had them withdrawn close to her.

Kim finally looked up to him, tears started to form in her eyes.

“He was a fool to let you go...”Gerald said.

“He just didn’t put in the same work as I did into the relationship...” Kim discerned. “After finally realizing that, I couldn’t go on with it, anymore.”

“Do you think he was your one great love?” Gerald probed even more. He wanted to delve more into her inner psyche.

“I refuse to believe so...” Kim answered much strongly. “No...he can’t be my one great love. Because, if he was...what was so ‘great’ about it?”

“Are you still hurting?” Gerald asked. He wanted to hug her, to take all her pain away.

“A lot, especially if I remember all the things we went through...” she said, trying hard to smile but her eyes cannot belie the pain. “People may think I’m crazy...”

“Why?”

“Because it happened so long ago...I guess I should have moved on, but I haven’t...”she said wistfully.

“Believe me Kim, I do understand...” he said in a calm, assuring manner.

“But isn’t it stupid enough that I am still hurting like this?”

He shook his head. “Not at all, Kim. You see when you fall deeply in love with somebody, you give a piece of your heart away. And when the relationship doesn’t work, it takes a while to grow that missing piece back. It’s hard become whole again...”

“Easy for you to say,” Kim argued. “Your wife died, mine cheated. It’s different...You didn’t have to go through all the humiliation and the self degradation that unfaithfulness brings...”

“That is where you are wrong, Kim...”

“Why? Did she cheat on you too?” Kim asked candidly. “Come to think of it, I never got around to ask you the circumstances surrounding her death...”

He sighed inwardly. Then he looked up at her with a hint of pain on his face. “We always had this fragile relationship. Like you, we have been a couple since we were in high school too. She was my first love too. When we discovered she was pregnant I became the happiest person alive. I didn’t realize she wasn’t feeling the same way....”

Kim somehow felt his pain. Every word he said is laden with sadness. Kim can only imagine how excruciating it was for him to relay his innermost, frayed feelings.

Gerald continued, “She said she was forced into our marriage. You see, she was more of a free spirit. She loved to explore things --- exciting things. She felt that marrying me was a trap for her. She just wasn’t ready for the responsibilities of motherhood...and of marriage!”

Kim shook her head. She could picture in her mind what he was going through. But, strangely enough, she could picture out how his wife felt too. It was like she could channel the same stubbornness and free spiritedness of her younger days.

“One day, when Tommy was about a few months old, she confessed to me that she was having an affair with a college classmate of hers...and that she was leaving me for him...”

Despite seeing him desperately close to a break down, Kim allowed him to continue to tell his story. She was afraid that if she interrupted him, she would be cutting off the emotional release he was very much needing.

“We had a big argument one day,” Gerald continued, his eyes were now as grim as ever. “She said that the life I was providing her was not the life she had dreamed of. And I didn’t get it. We had Thomas, we had each other, we had money...I didn’t know that she wanted more than that, or to put it bluntly, she actually didn’t want any of that. She wanted someone else. She said she will be leaving me for this guy and they will be taking off to the U.S.”

“Did you think she was in love with him?” Kim asked.

“For her, I think it was just the adventure...the element of danger...” Gerald said. “I don’t know...maybe she did love him...in one way or another.”

Tears started to fall from Kim’s eyes. She tried but she couldn’t help it. She racked her brain for an explanation why she cried, but the only reason she could find was that her tears were not for herself...but for him. IT was more for the man across her...a man that couldn’t cry anymore. Her tears were for him. She was crying for him.

“Then, that night we had that major argument. She packed her bags and drove off to her parent’s house. After a month, I received a text from her mom that she died. She overdosed on sleeping pills. Her mom told me that my wife discovered that the guy she was seeing was also involved with somebody else. She couldn’t handle it...she intentionally killed herself...”

Gerald’s hand turned into fists. Seeing this, Kim placed her hand over his. She slowly rubbed his pain away. The tension on his hand began to ebb...slowly dissipating. He looked up to her for much needed encouragement and she responded with a warm smile.

“You can’t blame yourself for loving her, Ge...” Kim said. “It was her decision to take her life...”

“Yeah, but I’ve always thought that I didn’t put up much effort either,” he admitted. “I even pushed her away...I was too focused on Thomas and our livelihood, I neglected her...”

“You’re taking all the guilt for her death...” Kim remarked.

“As I should...”Gerald responded sternly.

“No, you don’t...” Kim said. “Gerald...It wasn’t your fault...IT wasn't your fault!”

Hearing her tell that to his face made Gerald finally break down. He placed his hands to cover his eyes. Kim felt his pain. It was as real as any pain could be. He hastily wiped his tears away. After a few minutes, he composed himself.

“Everyone thought it was my fault...” he answered bitterly. “Why should I think differently?”

“Because you know the truth...” Kim answered. Her hand was still on his, lovingly his battered sense of self.

He looked up to her. A wry smile flashed on his face.

“Where were you four years ago when I needed you the most?” Gerald quipped. “I could have spared myself the emotional anguish these last few years...”

Kim smiled back at him. Even though he was trying to make things trivial, she can see that his emotional scars ran deep. He needed to let go of all the guilt he had in him.

“Aren’t we sad and pathetic?” Gerald suggested. “Ain’t the world a ? Fate is such a funny guy...here we are, probably the saddest, most emotionally crippled people in the world...happily reliving our sad pasts together!”

“Let’s toast to that...” Kim replied. “Cheers to the loneliest people in the world!”

She raised her wine glass. So did he. Then, they downed their wine together. They grinned at each other. Sparkle returned in his eyes, Kim thought. She hoped she wasn’t imagining it.

“Don’t you think it would have been different if you did some things correctly?” Gerald asked.

“Like what things?”

“I don’t know...maybe if you did something extraordinary...or if you made one date with him extra special ...that the outcome of your relationship would have turned out differently?” Gerald asked.

“I guess you’ll never know now...” Kim replied. “Do you have lots of occasions in your relationship that you think IF you’ve done better, she would have stayed?”

“A lot, yes...” Gerald said. “I don’t know if she would have stayed but that kind of thought haunt me every night in the last three years...”

“I’m sorry...” Kim said, biting her lip. Had she gone too far?

“NO...don’t be sorry. It’s good that I have actually found somebody to share these thoughts with...” he assured her. “Few more years of keeping these thoughts in my brain, I would probably end up in an asylum...”

Kim peered at him. Somehow, by her amateurish psychoanalysis, she had narrowed his myriad of feelings down to that of guilt...and feelings of inadequacy...

“So...you think things will not be the same if you have put in more...effort?” Kim gave him a searching look.

“Maybe....maybe not,” Gerald said candidly. “But I just wanted to make her more... happy! And I think I miserably failed at that.”

“How did you know that she wasn’t happy at all with you? I’m pretty sure you have shared some happy moments together somehow...” Kim assured him.

“I don’t think you know my ex-wife. You see...she was not a very transparent person. She doesn’t really show much of her emotions.” Gerald recalled, “Maybe she was at one point, happy with me...but I really can’t tell most of the time. She was just a sad and gloomy kind of person.”

“And you think altering a few events in the past may lead her to be happy and stay with you?” Kim said repeatedly.

“I guess we’ll never know now, huh?” Gerald said glumly.

Kim thought for a good minute. A thought began to form in her mind. IT was like divine providence. She battled with herself for a few more minutes. Her mind raced, carefully the treading the intricacies of her plan.

“A penny for your thoughts?” Gerald said, sipping more wine.

Kim sipped more wine herself and brazenly suggested, “Maybe there is a way for you find out if she was...ever happy with you...”

Gerald gazed at her in full surprise. “What did you say?”

“I said there might be a way for you to know...” Kim heaved a sigh. “...if your wife was ever happy with you... You may be able to finally know what she felt...in a way you can get your peace of mind at last...”

“How?” he asked, looking at her sternly. He was intrigued, no less.

“Through me...” she answered.

His mouth gaped. He immediately thought she was joking. Nobody is that crazy to suggest that.

“Through you?” Gerald said mockingly. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“No, I’m not...I’m dead serious...”

Gerald looked at her gentle face. There was no trace of malice in her eyes. That was when he began to think about what she said. Gerald tried to decipher any hidden agenda in her suggestion. There wasn’t any. It was a bit...too altruistic.

“What do you suggest?” he asked curiously. “What is your insane plan?”

“Yes, I am insane. But, hear me out. From today till Christmas day, I’ll pretend to be your wife. We’ll do the things that you think might have convinced her to stay. Then, by Christmas time I’ll tell you whether I was ever happy or not...simple.”

“This is crazy, craziest idea I’ve ever heard” Gerald thought sceptically. “Just curious, why Christmas?”

“Happiest day of the year...” Kim said ruefully.

“But, you are not her...she thinks differently than you...”Gerald objected.

“Not necessarily...I think I know your wife better than you think I do. Like me, she felt trapped in a relationship. She was too young to process all the emotional responsibilities. She too might have felt that she was neglected...or perhaps not given enough effort...”

Gerald began to think. Maybe she was right.

“This is crazy Kim...” Gerald said. “You’re talking about going through all the hurt and anguish all over again. Do you think it’s going to be worth going through all that?

“Well, at least you’re not going to do it alone,” Kim suggested. “You’ll have me...”

“You might get hurt too...” Gerald said, “I don’t want that to happen!”

“Just think about it. Don’t you think it’s worth it?” Kim answered. “I’m presenting you a unique opportunity here. You can finally put all your doubts behind you. You can finally resolve all your “what ifs!” That, to me, is so WORTH it!

“What do you get out of it?” Gerald challenged her.

“Uhmmm, I don’t know...” Kim admitted. “I was thinking, maybe, that would help me finally solve my own what if’s too...”

“I don’t understand...” Gerald said truthfully.

“You see, my ex-boyfriend didn’t put in much effort in our relationship either.” Kim explained. “Deep inside I am torn by this idea that if he only tried as much, our relationship would have ended up differently...”

“So, this is where I come in?” Gerald asked.

Kim nodded, her eyes never leaving his.

“Your plan is a genius...” Gerald marvelled. “Who could’ve thought of that?”

Kim smiled. “You see, this will benefit you as it would benefit me...”

She could see the excitement swirling in his eyes. But he stopped briefly...a look of concern...

“What if we get hurt in the process?”

“I’ll take the risk...” she replied calmly. “I think it’s worth taking the risk, don’t you?”

“Yeah...for our sanity’s sake...yes” Gerald introspected.

Kim nodded, sipping more wine. Deep inside she was as apprehensive as he. She was just putting up a brave face. She had to be brave. All of this is for a promise...a promise she intended to keep. She was merely fulfilling her end of the bargain. And looked at it more optimistically, because she knows this will make the little boy happy. His little boy!

“What did you exactly want me to do?” asked Gerald.

“I don’t know...you have seven days before Christmas!” Kim said. “Let’s do the things you did together. Things that stand out in your mind...”

“I may need more days to plan...”Gerald said.

“You have no choice, mister.” Kim said. “You have to act fast. Be imaginative, be creative....”

“Is that a challenge?” Gerald eyed her.

“Yes...” Kim answered.

“How do I know if I succeeded?”

“Simple...I’ll tell you...”Kim suggested.

“What is the basis?” Gerald said. “What are the rules? I need to know....”

“Only rule is...you have to pretend I was your cold ex-wife. You have to woo me,” Kim suggested.

“As I said, how do I know if I won?”

“By the end of Christmas time, I’ll tell you...if I have fallen in love with you...” Kim said, unaffectedly.

“Just like that?” Gerald said with a grin. Looking at her like that, the way she was challenging his intellect as well as his emotions, Gerald felt something he had never felt for anybody before. His heart raced as he sees her whole body quiver from the coldness of her plan. He felt a knot go through his stomach, making him giddy like a pre-schooler.

“You have to make the effort, sir. I’m not an easy girl to please...” Kim said haughtily. “You have to do your very best. I’m tough love.”

Gerald paused and looked at her strangely.

“Are you acting like her?” Gerald asked. “Like...right now?”

“Was I close?” Kim asked.

“Bone-chillingly close...” Gerald admitted. “I thought my ex-wife just woke up from the grave.”

“Good!” Kim said. “So, is this a deal then?”

She held out a hand. Gerald took her hand and squeezed. “Deal...”

“No backing out!” Kim said haughtily.

“No backing out...” Gerald echoed.

“Tomorrow, I expect you to have a date ready...” she ordered him.

“I’m starting to like this...” Gerald smirked.

“Hey, I’m serious about this” Kim protested. “Cooperate with me, please...”

“Okay..okay...I’ll come up with something...”Gerald assured her. “But, just to let you know...I do intend to take full advantage of this situation...and you have to be prepared for any outcome. Even if that means falling in love with me...eventually...”

Kim was silent. Deep in her heart she screamed, “I will allow every bit of you to take advantage of me...” But then common sense and decorum held her back. She just smiled, as mysteriously and vaguely as she can.

“You’re crazy, Kim!” he said, enveloping her stray hand, capturing her thoughts within his palm. "You're going to be the death of me!"

Kim smiled back at him. She felt the genuineness of his touch. There is much trepidation in her heart too. She had put herself on the line. She had precariously set her world upside down. She knew it will be like going through an eternal emotional rollercoaster....there’ll will be no end to it. There are no guarantees either that it will be successful. She wondered if the end of it all she will still be sane.

But, the light at the end of this dark and murky tunnel is...when all this is over, he will be free... Free to love her completely.

As she reciprocated his surreptitious glances, Kim entertained the thought that maybe she was starting to fall head over heels in love with him --- a guy she knew for two days. She was either crazy or stupid. Yet, she was willing to risk this much for him...more so, she even was willing to become his collateral damage.

Kim seriously thought if it was indeed lunacy that she was going through. But, even pure lunatics have their lucid moments. Whereas she, she was feeling crazy about him all the time, without let up.

It must be love...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys, please watch out for Kim and Ge's forthcoming seven dates ...

As for requests to make this FF longer,as you've noticed, I'm on my sixth chap with the story just developing, there are still a lot of chaps to be made...so watch out for it!!!!

I'll edit this later. I'm so drained by writing this chapter. It was such a rollercoaster ride! I truly enjoyed it. Hope you will enjoy reading it too.

Thank you so much for reading! Comment if you please, thanks! - regina

P.S. I just finished watching their buzz interview. So, so looooveeeeddd it!!!