Changing

True Relationship

Two weeks later, Eunyoung went out to buy some clothes at mall. As she walks toward the clothes shop, she heard a female voice from far distance.

"Eunyoung!!"

She turns her head toward the voice. It is someone that she closed during her high school year, Soorin.

"Unnie!!"  She ran toward Soorin and both of them hugging each other.

"Oh my god, I really missed you, unnie!!" (Eunyoung)

"Me too!!" (Soorin)

“What are you doing here?” (Eunyoung)

“I went here to buy some present for my boyfriend.” (Soorin)

“I see. It looks like your relationship with oppa is getting better and better.” ( Eunyoung)

"Stop teasing me. Want to get some coffee? It’s almost lunch time.”  (Soorin)

“Okay, I would like too.” (Eunyoung)

As they having a relaxing time at cafe, the conversation starting getting deeper and Eunyoung even told Soorin everything about few weeks ago when she went to nightclub with N and also about the dancer. Feeling pity toward her friend, she soothes her "No. I'm sure Hakyeon oppa really loves you. He doesn't mind about something like that. Trust me. Beside, both of you been date for 2 years and have become newlywed for a few months."

Eunyoung feel a little bit calm after hearing Soorin’s words. Well, she’s right.

As they talking, someone passes them a flyer. Eunyoung grabs it and take a look at it. "-enlargement surgery?" As soon Soorin heard it she grabbed the flyer, takes a look a bit of it and throws it in the small dustbin near them. "No. Don't do it. You don't need a plump of silicon injected in your to impress him. You better DON'T do it." Soorin pressed the word 'don't' while giving Eunyoung a serious look. "I know. I know. I wouldn't do that."

Then Soorin heard her phone ringing and it turned out it is her boyfriend called her. “Oh, damn. I’m almost forgot about my date. Sorry, Eunyoung. I have to go now.” “It’s okay, unnie. Have a nice date.” They both hugging each other and Soorin left the cafe.

“Remember what I said to you just now.” Soorin remind Eunyoung as she went out. After she lost from her sight, Eunyoung still thinking about the flyer and thought, 'I'm sorry, unnie. But I'm really going to do it.' She took the flyer from the dustbin and left the cafe, went home.

She arrived at apartment and went to the elevator. She pressed the button of the floor where she lived after she’s married. She clutches her bag tightly. The flyer is in her bag and she makes sure no one will know about it. As soon she opens the door, she saw N with Ken and Hongbin at living room. She was greeting by three of them.

"Oh, Eunyoung, hello." (Ken)

"Hi."(Eunyoung)

"Where are you just now?"(Hongbin)

"I went to buy some clothes."(Eunyoung)

"Where's the clothes?"(N)

"I just went there without buying it." (Eunyoung)

"You went there without buying anything?"(Ken)

"Ah...well...I'm sorry but I feel tired right now. So, I want to get some rest. Have a nice chit chat!"(Eunyoung)

She rushed to the room, leaving the three young men dumbfounded.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

At night, she grabbed the phone and dialled the number on the flyer. "Hello?" the female voice came from the phone.

"Hello, is this the clinic that offering the -enlargement sugery?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, can you please set up a date for me to do it?"

"WHAT?!!!"

Eunyoung shocked by the loud voice at behind her. When she turned, N look at her with surprise. OH MY GOD!!! She never thought N quietly went into their room and heard all of it! She quickly turns off her phone and crumbles the flyer so he can't see it. N look at her hand, “What is that?!” Eunyoung doesn’t know how to answer it. She is too scared to answer it. Then, N came closer to her and grabbed her hand. He saw a piece of paper crumbled into small ball. He took it from her hand and take a look at it.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!! YOU GOING TO DO THE -ENLARGEMENT?!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!" N couldn't control his anger. He doesn't believe his innocent wife would do something like this. Going plastic surgery and change herself permenantly? It's totally unacceptable!

"Do you know it is going to cost us a lot when we are saving to renovate our room?!! Anyway, why you need -enlargement?!!"

Eunyoung nervously said, "Do you still remember the dancer at the nightclub that night?"

"Yeah. So, what's wrong?"

"Your eyes stared at her all time!! You didn’t even bother how worried I am that time!!! I was like almost chocked to death and yet you didn’t even bother it!!! I'm sure you secretly want to bed with her!! Right?!!!" Eunyoung says it with loud voice. She voices out her feeling after she endurely hide it for weeks. Then she covers her face as soon as she starting to cry loudly. She know her husband doesn't like her doing this but she feel so desperate. She want him to think that she is as good as other woman. She want to be perfect for him. Is that too much for ask?

Seeing her cries, N’s anger dissipates. He took his wife hands and brought her to the bed. They both sit down at the edge of the bed. N touch Eunyoung’s face and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"Listen. If were all that important to me, would I have married you? It's the person that's important and our compability that makes a relationship work. You are really beautiful to me. You are perfect to me. I love your childlike and playful behaviour."

He hold both her cheeks and smile at her. "Your innocent and pure look that made me fall for you, you silly girl."

Hearing N’s words make her feel better. She stared at his dark brown eyes and she can feel his honesty in his voice. Then, the feeling of regret started growing into her heart. She should have listened to her friend's advice.

I'm sure Hakyeon oppa really loves you. He doesn't mind about something like that.

Then, she immediately hugged N tightly. At first he surprise by her sudden reaction until he hear her voice. "I'm sorry..." the words came out from .  "I'm so stupid..." she buried her face in his chest and cry as much as she can. 

N smiled as she hugged him. Then he hugged her back. "Me too. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Please, don't change yourself no matter what. Not even a bit." And he lovingly kissed her head. 

They hug for a long time. And they finally release their arms.

"You know what, yeobo?"

Eunyoung's eyes start focus on him.

"No matter what surgery you want to, you still will grow older, right?"

Eunyoung's mouth form smile by his joke.

"You don't mind if I'm become a wrinkly old woman?"

"Why not? I'm also will become wrinkly old man as well. Don't you want to spend our old day together, sitting on the sofa, watching some movies when we were young, playing with our grandchildren, have a nice walk at the park? Don't you?"

They let out their small laugh, already imagine all of them.

Their eyes met again and their forehead touch with each other. Eunyoung close her eyes, feeling all of this warm from her husband.

"Let's grow old together, okay?"

Eunyoung nod her head. She is feeling grateful to have N as her husband. Loving her as herself and always kept his words.

 

Genuine and true relationship is not dependent on look. Love the loves which truly love you.