Nightclub

True Relationship

"Wear something nice tonight. They want taking us to dinner at some nightclub." N says to his wife, Eunyoung.

"Where are we going?" Eunyoung runs her fingers down the row of hangers in her wardrobe, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"You'll know tonight." And with that he runs down the stairs leaving Eunyoung pondering over the dress she should wear for the night.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

They drove to the club about an hour and managed to reach before the time that they promised to came. The staircase is dimly lit and both of them finally manage to find their way up to the floor of the nightclub.

Ravi saw them and went toward them, "Guys, you came!!” He greets N with hug. "Come!! The others are waiting for both of you." Ravi leads them to the table near the stage beside the dance floor. They could see all the VIXX members are there.

"Hyung! It’s really nice to see you again!!" Hyuk greet N happily, following by Hongbin. Leo just sits at his spot and only greet N with little smile. “Leo-ah, that’s not how you greet people.” N said with the sad tone.

“But I greet you just now.” (Leo)

“Aish! This man! I already married about 5 months and you still not manage to become more open.” (N)

“Oppa, it’s alright. You can’t force him to do what he doesn’t want to.” (Eunyoung)

Suddenly, a man voice came from their behind.

"Eunyoung!! I really miss you!" Ken was about to greet Eunyoung with hug but N managed to stop him.

"Yah, Jaehwan-ah. Don’t ever think about it. You know she is with me now."

"But, she is my sister-in-law. Of course I will greet her like that." Ken pout. Eunyoung giggle seeing how cute Ken pout.

"We managed to book this table with the help of my friend, the owner of the nightclub. From here we can have a close-up view of the performance. A female dancer tonight is pretty famous. Wait till you see it. Wow! It's simply amazing. You guys will enjoy it!" Ravi said it with enthusiasm.

The songs in the club are really loud that Eunyoung barely to hear the conversation between N and the other. But she admitted that the club is pretty amazing. She is wonder if Ravi has a really rich friend that he could manage to get this outstanding place. Well, Ravi always has passionate of becoming DJ at certain night club in Korea. He must be has a lot of night club owner as his friend.

As she observed the club, she manages to make out a lonely figure, smoking at the far of the bar. “That’s the dancer." Hyuk said to her. "You may talk to her for about five minutes only before her performance. Go now, there's no one with her." Giving her nudge from behind he encourages the shy and hesitant Eunyoung to go ahead.

Gingerly, she inches her way toward the dancer. Finally, she picks up enough courage to walk. She went to the dancer and it catches the dancer's attention. The young dancer turns her head and seeing the shy guest gently nods at her. Eunyoung slowly lowers herself onto the chair beside her. "Hello, I'm Joo Eunyoung." “Hi, I'm Yoon Sun Hee." said the dancer. They make polite conversation and that's when Eunyoung getting to know Sun Hee more. The heavily make up face, a heady perfume permeating the air and a low, husky voice answering her questions. Sun Hee's politeness and friendly manner soon puts Eunyoung at ease.

In a daze, Eunyoung walks back to her seat wondering why a friendly lady like her has to use her dance talent to earn a living at this place. From the conversation between her and Sun Hee, she learns that Sun Hee lives alone at this big city of Seoul after she was kicked out from the house by her father who can't stand by her rebellious manner. She was dreamed to become successful dancer but her parents against it. After that, she lives independently and gets a job at this club as dancer. At least, that's the only thing she can do for living. Eunyoung wonders if she had been in Sun Hee's shoes, she too would've done the same thing. Probably not.

The lights of the club become dim. The moment has been waiting as all of the people were cheering loudly. A very gorgeous young dancer takes the stage to set the mood for the evening. The song starting as well as the bunch of green laser light moving faster and faster.

(The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDnwTsdtaw&index=17&list=PLa_0rl-N6O8imCZEMOSGjNFp721NWNtYk)

Sun Hee slowly makes her appearance, with her black jacket and tight black jeans that show her skinny legs. With heavy make-up and long silky black hair, she stands at her spotlight and started dance intensively following the beat. From the corner of Eunyoung eyes, she steals a look at N - his face a picture of concentration. Then she turns and watches Sun Hee dancing. The audience starting cheering and whistling nonstop and dancing along.

Then, when reach the , she starting ped her jacket and revealed the tight white crop top and throw the jacket to the audiences. Her body quite flexible and matched the beat and make the audience become excited and dance along with her. She went to middle floor and dance along with a few people. Eunyoung holds her breath as Sun Hee darting around looking for a suitable prey. As she passes their table, her heart almost stop beating. She really thought that she going to make N and the other dance along with her. N just glue to his seat like a statue, unaware that his wife almost die beside him. Jealous of the young dancer's charm, she clutches her seat guarding N.

After bringing the house down with her performance, Sun Hee finally retreats to the stage after few minutes and end it with y pose and the lights go off. Then, the song changed and the people starting to dance like crazy.

(The song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtP_4xOVFNk)

N gets up from his seat and excuses himself, "Guys, I'm sorry but I'm afraid we are not used to late nights like this. We've got to go now."

"You’re leaving already? Aww...hyung, we started having some fun now." Hyuk saying it with disappointed voice.

“I’m sorry but I think Eunyoung should take a break right now." Eventhough N said that but Hyuk still want his hyung to have some fun with them.

“Hyuk-ah, it’s okay. Just let them go home. Hyung, please take care of yourself and noona .” (Hongbin)

"Okay, arasso." (N)

After saying goodbye to them, N leaving the club with Eunyoung in his arm.

In the car, Eunyoung is quite but N has no idea that his wife is upset. The car radio plays the VIXX’s song, 'Someday'. N turning to her, "Hey, it's your favourite song." But, Eunyoung doesn't give any response. N thought she was tired or something, decided to leave her alone. Under normal circumstances Eunyoung wouldn't mind about her modest figure even though some of her classmates make fun of her during high school. But tonight she is quite sensitive about it especially comparing with the voluptuous figure like Sun Hee. She feels small right now.