the last wish to end my birthday

Jiyeon 22 wishes

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes when she heard her phone kept ringing. She grabbed her phone and answered the call.

“nuguseyo?” she said while hugging hyomin.

“Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Ji gu e seo  u ju e seo  Je il sarang hamnida! “Saeng il Chuk kae jiyeon~ah!!!” said IU happily

Jiyeon smiled hearing a morning song from IU, “gomawo IU ~ah…

“hahahaha!!! Yah!! Wake up you lazy girl!! It’s your birthday! How could you spend your birthday on sleeping??” shouted IU and made jiyeon laughed

“where is my present?”  jiyeon released hyomin hug and went out of their room. She didn’t want to wake her girl up.

“present?? Hahaha.. . later?may be? Hahaha.. let’s meet today! When you have a time?”

“I’m so busy today..no time for you” joked jiyeon to IU

“omo.. omo.. is this how you treat your friend,huh?”

“hahaha!! Just kidding.. I will tell you later, asked Suzy, Luna and In na eonnie too. My treat for today”

“jinjja??!! Waoo!!! I will call them now. see you!!i’m waiting your call”

“ne..ne.. ne.. annyeong~”

“annyeong!! Happy Jiyeon Day!!”

Jiyeon smiled and end the call. “who is it?” jiyeon turned back and saw hyomin who rubbing her eyes.

“morning~” jiyeon hugged hyomin and gave a peck on her lips, “it’s IU”

Suddenly jiyeon phone rang again. She looked at her phone and smiled, “it’s yoo in na eonnie” without wasting time, jiyeon answered the phone.

“Baby DINOOOO~~~ JIYEON!!!!! Saeng il Chuk ka!!!! Aigo~ our baby is turned to 22 now!!” shouted yoo in na with her dolphin voice

Jiyeon laughed, “wa..gamsahamnida eonni!!!! By the way do you have time for today? I’m planning to treat you, hehehe..”

“ for you I will empty my schedule…hahaha..”

“wah!! Gamsahamnida eonni!! I will tell the time later”

“arasso~ annyeong jiyeon~ah!! Happy Jiyeon Day!!!”

“ne!! annyeong!!”

Hyomin hugged jiyeon from back, “our jiyeon is busy now”

Jiyeon laughed,”I’m hungry.. could you make some food for me?”

Hyomin gave a kiss on her left cheek, “I will..” hyomin when to kitchen and started to cook the breakfast. Jiyeon look at the girl and helped her cutting the vegetables.

“I have a photo shoot later.. 2 hours again..”

“let me accompany you then.. I also want to see your photo shoot”

“hahaha.. arrasso~ everything for you, Park ji”

--

 

Jiyeon brought her handycam with her and video every single part of her girlfriend. “annyeong~ how are you park hyomin?” said jiyeon while recording hyomin.

Hyomin smiled, “I’m good.. thank you”

“how do you feel today?” jiyeon asked while holding her handycam

“I feel nervous..but my girlfriend is here to cheer me, so.. I will do the best” said hyomin to the camera

Jiyeon smiled, “who is your girlfriend?”

“park jiyeon~ the baby dino~  my baby..” hyomin answered with a smiled

“did you love her?”

Hyomin smiled, “ne.. I love her so so so so so much!! She is my everything”

Suddenly jiyeon phone was ringing again. Hyomin smiled while jiyeon felt tired for answering the call. She didn’t know how many time she had received phone call.

“jiyeon.. you have to attend your first schedule today” said the manager oppa

“arasso~… I will get down now”

 

Hyomin hugged the girl,”you are leaving?”

Jiyeon nodded, “ah.. I hope could just spend holiday in my birthday..”

Hyomin patted her, “aigoo~fighting!!!

“ne..my fifteenth wish!”

Hyomin raised her eyebrows. Jiyeon got closer to hyomin and whispered, “I want you to send me a sweet text every 1 hour until we met on Dream Concert to night”

Hyomin smiled, “ I will” she hugged the girl before she left.

Jiyeon got down and when to music core for her first schedule.

--

 

Hyomin looked at her watch, the first one hour. She got her phone and started to type on it.

To : Baby Dino

There is only 1 thing 2 do 3 word 4 you…. I LOVE YOU

 

The second hour

Every love song is beautiful but.. ours is mine favorite

 

The third hour

Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what make the ride worthwhile

 

The forth hour

You are the best thing that’s ever been Mine.                     

 

The fifth hour

 

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

 

The sixth hour

You are like a coffee and I was like a milk, if we are together it can make a sweet coffee milk. I love you park jiyeon, every day only can think about you

 

The seventh hour

I really love you, you make me addict of your love. Everything about you is perfect. I love you my little baby dino.. muach..

Jiyeon just finished all of her schedules , she felt so tired but also happy. It’s all because of her fans. The fans really treat her so well. They remember her birthday and the gift was so unforgettable. Jiyeon finally could really hold her phone. She opened the message and so many called and message for her. All are sending a birthday greets except one. She opened the special message first and read all the message that she sent to her. Jiyeon could hold her smile reading every words that girl gave to her every hour. I love you too, Park Hyomin.

Jiyeon was in the way to dream concert. She smiled when she was going to head the T-ara room. When she opened, all of her eonnie screamed and greeted her again. “HAAPPPYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!” the shouted and screamed which made jiyeon closed her ears and all of them laughing at her.

“Yah!!” she shouted like a dino.

“Hahahaha!!!” you are so cute!! Aigo~ our dino is 22 now..” boram

“dino is growing more big now” teased Qri

“hahaha… she still kids” teased Soyeon

They were in their laugh, jiyeon leaned to hyomin asked for help, “eonnie~”

“hahaha.. not my business..” said hyomin released her hug, “as your dragon to help you”

“dragon?” jiyeon asked back

Eunjung knew what hyomin mean, “ oh~ our hyomin is sulking~”

“sulking? Who made you mad, minnei~?” asked jiyeon with her sweet voice

Boram laughed, “oh~ I know I know!!”

“did that dragon is G-dragon?” asked soyeon who made jiyeon realized everything.

“ah~.. so you are listening to the radio?” teased jiyeon. “ani yo~ I’m just a fan girl.. don’t get mad~”  jiyeon tried to persuade her and hugged the girl

But hyomin didn’t reply her. She leaned and whispered, “my sixteenth wish, don’t ever get mad at me”

Hyomin chuckled while jiyeon smiled, “you have to do my wish”

“arraso~I won’t sulking again.. like your wish..”

“I love you~”

“love you too, dino~”

The other members looking how sweet they are, a bit envy and jealous. “aish.. don’t do any kind of romantic scene in here” Qri said and made them laughed

 

Knock!! Knock!! “ your perform is now”

 

“arasso”

The other members were walking out, jiyeon held hyomin hand while the other walking out. “my seventeenth wish, kiss me now~”

Hyomin smiled, “ love your naughty~” she cupped her face and gave a sweet long kiss “good luck for your 1 min 1 sec perform, baby..”

 

Jiyeon performed her 1 min 1 sec while another waiting and watching her maknae performing. They laughed when they saw jiyeon was trying to push the wall alone. The dancer decided to help her and set the chair and wall again.  The maknae performed very well and made them proud of her.

 

After jiyeon performed, now T-ara performing number nine.  They performed very well although some of them forgot the dance step.  They bowed to the audience and left the stage.

Eunjung gave a sign to soyeon, soyeon gave a wink to boram, boram tapped Qri and Qri held hyomin hand. Hyomin nodded and called jiyeon. “ji.. I’m thirsty.. could you buy me something? I want coffee.. please…baby..” hyomin begged with her aegyo

Jiyeon was lazy but for hyomin, she will do it “arraso~ bbo bbo “ hyomin smiled and gave a peck on her cheek

When jiyeon went out, they quickly prepared everything. “palli palii palli!!” eunjung shouted

“where is the candle??” soyeon panic

“ here here” boram gave to her

“the light! I forgot to bring it!” Qri also panic

“don’t worry eonnie, I bring it” hyomin gave to her.

The manager stood in front the door. When jiyeon was going to the room, he gave a sign to them by knocking the door.

“jiyeon is here!! Palli!!” soyeon panic.

“turn off the light!” the back dancer help them, to turn off the light.  

Jiyeon walked in with the coffee in her hand. “oh jiyeon.. you are here” said manager oppa

“oh ne oppa..” jiyeon greeted him and opened the door. She was confuse when all was black and she saw a light in the darkness. “Saegil Chuka hamnida!!!”

 

jiyeon smiled happily and blew the candle. Jiyeon jumped happily like a kid who got a big present. She took the cake and took a photo with it. She was so happy. This year birthday was really the best birthday! Hyomin took a photo of her lover while jiyeon acted cute.

 

Ding ding !!

Hyomin opened the massage and smiled at it. Jiyeon was curious. “who is it?”

“aniya..just a friend..”

Jiyeon pouted, “my eighteenth wish, never lie to me”

Hyomin laughed “arraso~ it’s sunny”

Jiyeon felt jealous, “what she say?”

“she asked me to meet her in their room” hyomin said honestly

“will you go?” jiyeon asked again and hyomin nodded

“i will go too” jiyeon said in jealous

Hyomin laughed again, “arraso.. let’s go, baby..” hyomin grabbed her hand and dragged her to the room. When they arrived, hyomin asked jiyeon to open the door and jiyeon did what hyomin ordered. she opened and had another surprised from SNSD friends. “Saegil Chuka hamnida!!! Saegil Chuka hamnida!!!saranghage Jiyeon ssii!!! Saegil Chuka hamnida!!! “

Jiyeon was surprised and froze for a moment. She cried happily, “gamsahamnia~”

“aiggoo~ our jiyeon is crying~” sunny hugged the girl followed by another members. “don’t cry baby~” said yuri.

“ne~”

“blow the candle” said yoona and seohyun

Jiyeon blew the candle and they crapped happily. They cupped jiyeon face and kiss her cheek one by one which made hyomin felt jealous. She pouted and stayed silent while they were kissing her girlfriend. Sunny knew it and she talked to hyomin, “hyo~ want chocolate?”

Hyomin nodded, “gamsahamnida~”

“don’t get jealous” sunny

“I’m not” hyomin argued

“yes..you are..”

“no.. I’m not”

“yes.. I know you park hyomin” said sunny confident. “we were together before, I know all about you”

Hyomin laughed, “hahaha,.. okay, I’m lose”

 

Jiyeon who looked at them also felt jealous, “hyomin~” she called

“oh.. wae?”

“let’s go back.. I got a stomachache.. eating so much today..” jiyeon lied

“jinjja? Arasso.. let’s go back” said hyomin who believe jiyeon lie. Jiyeon smiled happily and said good bye to SNSD eonnie.

“my nineteenth wish, always around me and only could laugh, smile, and holding my hand” jiyeon said with jealous

“aigoo~ how could I do that? It’s so hard for this wish..” hyomin sighed

“it’s my wish..” jiyeon pouted “okay.. just don’t that in front of me..”

Hyomin smiled, “okay~”

“let’s go back, I’m going to do my another wish at your house today” jiyeon said

Hyomin raised her eyes, “how about your appointment with IU?”

Jiyeon smiled, “I have met them before went to dream concert, so I’m free now”

“how about your family?”

“we will have a small party tomorrow” said jiyeon again “no more question.. let’s go back”

“araso~ arasso~”

Jiyeon and hyomin took a private car to go hyomin apartment. When they arrived, jiyeon smiled happily and dragged hyomin in side.

“wash your body first”

“let’s wash together” jiyeon

“what??!! Hell no!” hyomin walked away.

“it’s my wish..”

Hyomin shook, “you still kids! I won’t do that until I get married”

“it’s just a simple wash.. ah~ what are you thinking then? ert mind? “

Hyomin blushed. “I will cook something~”

Jiyeon laughed, “arasso~”

 

--

Jiyeon walked out of the bathroom and hugged hyomin from the back, “done?”

“ne~”

Hyomin prepared the dish on the table and they ate it, “you are the best chef”

“I know, you have said it in radio”

“my twentieth wish, kiss me 22 times” jiyeon smiled evilly

Hyomin gasped again, “almost all of your wish is kissing , kissing and kissing.. ert, huh?”

Jiyeon smiled, “I just miss your lips. Your lips is so sweet”

Hyomin smiled shyly and closed herself to jiyeon. She cupped her face and kiss her forehead, her left eyes, her right eyes, left cheek, right cheek, nose, lips, right neck, left neck, right hand, left hand, she back to the fore head again and did the same thing again. “done”

“my twenty-one wish, hug me and kiss me for 2 minute and 2 second”

“kissing again?” hyomin asked unbelievable

“I said before, I like your lips”

Hyomin sat on jiyeon thigh. She put her hand on jiyeon shoulder and kiss the girl passionately this time. Jiyeon smiled by how naughty this kiss. She put her hand around hyomin waist and kissed the girl back passionately.

Hyomin stopped when she felt so hot and it’s to stop before something happen to them “lets sleep.. I’m sleepy”

Jiyeon smiled, “arraso~ my last wish, let me bring you to our room with the bride style”

“are you sure?”

“ you won’t fall.. I’m stronger now” jiyeon smiled

“hahaha.. arasso”

Jiyeon put hyomin’s hand on her neck and picked the girl up. She brought her to their room and slept together. “I love you~”

“I love you more”

 

 

-end-

 

 

@water_rid i'm sorry, my laptop is broken, that's why i can't update yesterday.. i think i have to buy a new laptop  T.T .. the most i'm afraid is the file on the laptop. hope it could be prepare.. 

 

bless for my laptop

 

have you vote jiyeon??? vote vote and vote!!! http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2_1&siteCode=S21#_=_