Happy Birthday

Jiyeon 22 wishes

 

Jiyeon looked at her phone again and again. Aish.. why she didn’t call me?? i’m bored... jiyeon pouted. Did she still practice this time? Huft.. so boring.. solo debut really tired and boring.

“jiyeon.. it’s time for fan sign ” said the manager

“arasso oppa” jiyeon got up and walked in the room.  she greeted the fans with the cheer and warm smile.

 

Meanwhile..

Hyomin went to the cake store and tried to pick the birthday cake.

“OMO!! Is that hyomin??” said one of the female worker

“annyeonghaseyo~” hyomin greeted them with her smile.

“annyeonghaseyo~” greeted the workers back “what can i help you, hyomin ssi? Are you buying a birthday cake for jiyeon?” asked the worker

Hyomin smiled, “ne..  ehm.. which favor is the favorite?”

“the fruit cake, it’s not gain weight and become the favorite in our store. The taste is very delicious and sweet”

“okay.. i will pick this one then, how much?”

The worker shook her head, “ani.. ani.. it’s free.. actually i’m a big fan of you and jiyeon! hope your debut will become the best!”

Hyomin smiled, “ gamsahamnida.. you are so kind”

“can i have your sign and photo?” she said shyly.

“okay..” hyomin took the photo with her and gave the sign on it.

“gamsahamnida. FIGHTING!”

“ne~ fighting~”

 

Hyomin walked out of the cake store and went to another place. She had to prepare the surprise event for jiyeon, her lover. They had been dating for almost 1 years after having so many argue, happiness, sadness, jealous, etc. But they were couple now, that’s the good news. Hyomin smiled after remembered her own birthday several days ago when jiyeon gave the unforgettable present for her. that’s why, she also wanted to give jiyeon the best present ever.

--

Jiyeon relaxed her body after done all of her schedule for today. she looked at her phone again but there weren’t any messages or call. Suddenly her phone rang, jiyeon immediately grabbed her phone and checked her phone.

From : Junggie

Jiyeon, are you done with your schedule?

 

Jiyeon didn’t know that she had to be happy or what. She felt waiting for nothing

To : Junggie

I just finished, wae eonnie?

 

Ding ding~~

From : Junggie

Let’s go out! We didn’t spend many time together after your solo debut 

 

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows, since i’m boring, it’s okay~

To : Junggie

Okay~ let’s eat!! Hahahaha

 

--

Back to hyomin who was busy preparing everything for her baby dino. She smiled when everything was done “Yeah! She rest her body a while before took her phone and sent the message for her lover.

To : Baby Dino

Babyyy~ where are you? Have you finished? Miss you~

 

Jiyeon who was eating and chatting with eunjung, when she heard her phone rang, she immediately checked her phone. She smiled when she read the message.

“hyomin?” eunjung guessed and she was right.

Jiyeon nodded. She paid her attention on her phone and replied the message.

Hyomin felt the vibration of her phone, she opened her eyes and grabbed her phone.

From : baby dino

Miss me? i thought you forget me. i’m dinner with junggie now.

 

Hyomin felt jealous. Eunjung was jiyeon ex-girlfriend, of course she would jealous. So eunjung has already taken the first step... she must prepare something for jiyeon birthday hyomin pouted and sad.

 

Jiyeon was waiting for the reply, why so long???should i call her?

“yeonnie~ 4 hours again is your birthday.. do you have some wish or the present do you want to have this year?” asked eunjung

“ehm... skate board?? I really want to have one” jiyeon played with her food.

Eunjung smiled, “let’s go shopping~”

Jiyeon frowned , “what?”

“let’s buy skate board and choose what kind of design do you prefer”

“jinjja??!! Waoo!! Gomawo junggie!!” jiyeon hugged her excited and totally forget about hyomin.

 

 

Hyomin looked at her watch again, “good park jiyeon.. now you completely forget about me.. i think you are the one who forget me” hyomin was mad because jiyeon didn’t reply her message “ pabo jiyeon!! EERRGGG!!!”

 

Jiyeon suddenly remember hyomin, she took her phone and looked at the message.

 From    : Minnie mine

Are you trying to make me jealous?? >.<  baby~ what make you think i forget you? I never ever i min i second forget you

 

From     : Minnie mine

When will you come back? I miss you

 

From     : Minnie mine

I think you are the one who forget me now 

 

Jiyeon smiled, she loved to tease hyomin. even hyomin was older than her, but she felt hyomin just liked a little kid.

“eonni~ i think i have to go now.. thank you for today” jiyeon smiled

“want me to send you home?” eunjung offered

Jiyeon shook, “ oppa will send me”

“okay~ bye-bye” eunjung hugged her before she left.

“annyeong~” jiyeon wore her hat and mask on before walked out. Luckily, people didn’t recognize her, so she could arrive at the car in 5 minutes. “oppa~ hyomin apartment”

Her manager nodded and drove the car to hyomin apartment.

--

 

Hyomin heard the bell ringing, she ran to the door and opened it. “hello!” said jiyeon cheerfully. Although hyomin was mad, she still smiled and hugged the girl. She would never mad or angry with this dino.

“miss me that much?” asked jiyeon again and hyomin nodded in her embrace.

“ how is your date?” hyomin asked and made jiyeon laughed

“jealous??” teased jiyeon

“ani..” hyomin denied

“Ah~ our minnie is jealous~” jiyeon teased again

“i’m not..” hyomin walked away to the living room

“jinjja??” jiyeon hugged hyomin from back “only you in my heart, don’t get jealous”

Hyomin smiled by jiyeon sweet words. Jiyeon was really a cool, cute, beautiful and romantic girl. That’s why she loved her so much. Hyomin turned back and hugged the girl. “that’s sweet” she whispered

“you like it?” jiyeon asked in hugging

Hyomin nodded, “i like all about you..but....”

“but?”

Hyomin released her hug, “why you didn’t wear our couple ring?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ the ring is here” she took out her necklace “ i always wear it”

Hyomin smiled again. She secretly looked at the clock, 10 minutes again and it’s her birthday.  “wash your body, you smell a bit” hyomin lied

“jinjja?” jiyeon smelled her body “i will do it tomorrow, let me lean on you now.. so tired” jiyeon was going to hug hyomin again but hyomin pushed her away.

“baby.. listen to my word, okay? After you finished showering, you can hug me again”

Jiyeon sighed and nodded, “arasso~ give me a kiss” jiyeon showed her lips  to hyomin. hyomin leaned and gave a quick peck.  Jiyeon smiled and went to bathroom. Hyomin saw jiyeon was gone, she immediately ran and prepared everything. She took out all of things she needs.

Jiyeon was enjoying the shower, although she was lazy to wash her body. 15 minute to wash everything. She opened the door and saw everything was dark but the shine of candle was lighted in the floor. The candle was arranged  and showed the way. Jiyeon followed the candle light and stopped in the living room. Suddenly, the Television . Jiyeon was shocked but when she heard and saw hyomin, all of her fear was gone. Jiyeon paid all her attention on the video on the television scene.

 

Is this okay?? Said hyomin who tried to focus the lens. Okay.. she sat on the chair and looked straight to the camera Park Jiyeon, when you are watching this video, that’s means it’s already 12.00 PM and now is your birthday!! Saeng il Chuk kae!!!!  Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida!! Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida!! Saranghae jiyeon~ah!! Jiyeon smiled and felt so happy watching the video that hyomin made for her. park jiyeon, now you are 22 years old.. you got more old now.. hahaha.. remember out first meeting? How old are you that day? 16? Or 15? Hm.. i forgot.. hehehe.. but at that time, we are so awkward.. we don’t know each other and you are so close with eunjung.. forget about that, because now we are together and you are mine, park Jiyeon!  jiyeon laughed “yeah.. i’m yours” don’t dare to leave me, because i will catch you.. hehehe.. happy birthday my baby dino.. love you so so so so so so so much much much much!!!!! Muahh muah muah... hehehe..

“Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Ji gu e seo  u ju e seo  Je il sarang hamnida!  Kkoppodadeogopkke Byeolbodadeobalkke Sajabodayongamhage Happy birthday to you” jiyeon turned to the voice and saw hyomin walked toward her with the cake.

Jiyeon smiled happily. “saeng il chuk ka yeobo~” a sweet called and made jiyeon grinned happy.

“gomawo, yeobo~” called jiyeon back.

“make a wish and blow the candle”

Jiyeon nodded, she closed her eyes and made some wishes before blew the candle. “thank you.. i love you” jiyeon sweet talked again.

“i love you too~ baby..” hyomin walked and the light “like the surprise?”

Jiyeon helped her to turned the candle off, they didn’t want to burn the room. “i like it.. especially, the video part.. that’s sweet”

“tell me your wish, i will do it for you today” hyomin said after finished turn off all the candle.

“give me 22 wishes today” jiyeon said

“okay~”

Jiyeon jumped happily, “first wish.. cook me something”

Hyomin nodded and took the seaweed soup out. She warmed it and gave it to jiyeon. “i have already prepared it.

“second wish... feed me” she asked with puppy eyes.

Hyomin smiled looking how adorable her girlfriend was. She took the spoon and fed her, “ah~~~”

Jiyeon opened and ate them. “ehm.. delicious~”

After feeding jiyeon, jiyeon got a third wish, “let’s do pepero kiss.. i want to do it so bad” jiyeon grinned

“we have done it before, right?” hyomin said

“but, that time i didn’t touch your mouth” jiyeon pouted

“so you’re taking revenge now?’ hyomin asked and jiyeon nodded. Hyomin took the box of chocolate stick. Hyomin put the stick on and jiyeon started to move it, while hyomin was so nervous so she didn’t move and let jiyeon went toward her lips. When they were so closed, their lips were almost touching. Suddenly she moved away. was already full because of that chocolate stick. Jiyeon tried to chew and finished the food. “Arg!! I failed again..”

“so we stop?” asked

“no.. my fourth wish, you are the one who move toward me”

Hyomin was blushed, “if i fail?”

“ punishment ”

Jiyeon got the stick and put in . Hyomin was so nervous she bit the stick and started to move toward jiyeon mouth. When jiyeon lip was only 3 cm again, she stopped moving and closed her eyes. Jiyeon was smiling for how nervous hyomin was. But she liked to tease the girl. Hyomin moved her lips again and the range was only 1 cm. Jiyeon took the step and moved toward hyomin lips. Their lips were touching. Jiyeon smiled for success while hyomin was blushed hard. “Wooo~ we did it!! let’s do another wish!”

Hyomin shocked, “oh my.. we just did 4 and still 18”

Jiyeon laughed, “the fifth wish...” hyomin closing her eyes “let’s eat the cake”  hyomin relieved. Jiyeon laughed again “scared?”

“not scared but every of your wishes are going to make me hard to breath” said hyomin shyly

Jiyeon looked at her, “why?”

“my heart’s beating so fast, it’s hard to breath”

Jiyeon blushed hard hearing hyomin declaration. “you make my heart beats fast to, want to feel it?” jiyeon took hyomin hand and placed on her heart.

Hyomin blushed and hit jiyeon, “wae?” jiyeon asked

“let’s eat the cake”

Jiyeon laughed again looking how blushing hyomin. “my sixth wish..”

Hyomin stopped cutting the cake and faced jiyeon. “feed me... but.. using your mouth” jiyeon smiled evilly

Hyomin jaw dropped, “Ah~” jiyeon opened waiting for hyomin to feed her.

Hyomin took the cake and bit the cake. She moved toward jiyeon and placed the cake on jiyeon mouth.  Jiyeon smiled happily eating the cake “wao~ where do you buy it? it’s delicious and sweet”

Hyomin was melting on the floor because of jiyeon. she didn’t even have energy to answer jiyeon question.

“next wish... ehm.. dance in front of me”

hyomin smiled, “what kind of dance do you want?”

“IU marshmallow”

Hyomin get up and started to dance IU marshmallow, she danced cutely and made jiyeon also joined the song.

“next wish.. dance.. number nine.. i’m addict part”

Hyomin smiled, she danced ily and made jiyeon jaw dropped “love what you see?”

Jiyeon nodded, “my ninth wish.. dance my pelvis dance part”

Hyomin leaned on the wall and turned the music on.  “Wooooo~”

Hyomin hold her smiled and tried to act ily in front of her girlfriend.

“you are really so y.. my y girl” hyomin smiled

“yeah.. i’m your y girl”

“my tenth wish.. kiss me”

Hyomin walked near jiyeon and planted a quick peck on it

Jiyeon pouted, “only that?”

“you wish a kiss, right? That is a kiss” hyomin back

“all right, my next wish , kiss me 1 minute 1 second.. never ever try to break the kiss” jiyeon warned her.

Hyomin laughed, “ arrasso~ my baby dino~” hyomin cupped her face and gave a long kiss. Jiyeon held hyomin waist enjoying the sweet and wet kiss that hyomin gave to her. hyomin broke the kiss when she really need air to breath, so do jiyeon.

“we need to sleep... you have a schedule, right?”

Jiyeon nodded, “but i want to spend my birthday with you”

“we will continue your wishing after you sleep.. you need to rest, baby..”

Jiyeon nodded, “my twelfth wish, piggy back~”

Hyomin smiled and lifted her up,  they walked to their bed and slowly put jiyeon body on the bed.

“thirteenth wish, hug me until i sleep”

Hyomin did her wish, she took jiyeon to her arm and hugging each other. “the fourteenth wish, sing a song for me”

Hyomin smiled, “how could you become so childish?”

Jiyeon smiled, “i’m childish when around you” she stuck her tongue out.

“arasso~” hyomin started to sing a lullaby song

“let’s continue my wishes tomorrow”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR PARK JIYEON!! BABY DINO!! THE MOST STRONGER GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! 

LETS TREND!!

‪#‎HappyJiyeonDay‬

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tVkp3BNt18