six

Happily Ever After {Sizzling news in foreword!!!}

 

Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

"I was there,'friend'. " Jimin started and emphasized the word friend. 

 

"Where?" Zelo asked calmly.

 

"Convenience store. 6:58 pm."

 

Zelo only mouthed an 'Ahh' as an answer.

 

"So?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

 

"I'msosorry.Ishouldhavebeenhonesttoyoulikehowyou'vebeentome.Ishouldhavetrustedyou.I'msosososososorry." Zelo spoke fast while bowing his head repeatedly.

 

"Hey! Easy. You could keep your explanations later but don't you dare run away from me,I'll be keeping my eyes on you. " Jimin eyed him and he responded by swallowing his saliva.

 

"But what's important now is that you could cope to her. I can help you, because ,you know, nothing's impossible to Prince Jimin... so speak up peasant!" Zelo could only just laugh at how fast Jimin's mood change.

 

"Thank you." Zelo whispered loud enough for the other lad to hear as he opened his arms for a hug.

 

"Bro..." The other replied gently.

 

Silence started to take over them...

 

 

 

 

"I'M NOT GAY."

 

They both laughed and Zelo shared his impromptu plan to him and Jimin would share his thoughts until they finally came up of a plan that they will put to reality tomorrow.

 

They went to their class acting like nothing happened even thought it's not necessary because no one really cared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours passed fast without them noticing until the bell for lunch break rang.

 

They ate together but Jimin finished his meal in a flash to make phone calls for this tomorrows's 'activity' , but after his 5th succesful call the other lad excused himself to go to the comfort room.

 

After Zelo left his chair, a little white plastice bottle fell from his ped bag.

 

Jimin hesitantly picked the familiar little thing and read its label to either prove his speculations or not but to his dismay, it did prove his speculations.

 

Zelo returned and saw his friend who seemed that lost every drop of energy from his body.

 

"Hey! You ok-" he was cut when he saw Jimin clutch the little bottle from his bag.

 

"Sit down and tell me everything." Jimin firmly spoke so Zelo did what he was told.

 

When he was done, silence slowly enveloped the scene, not the awkward type of silence, it's more of... cozy and calm.

 

"We don't have time to waste. We'll do it as soon as possible. We'll do it this afternoon." Jimin spoke after he took a deep breath and took his phone and dialed some numbers.

 

"Hey, its okay. You don't have to rush things out and... I don't really have money to pay you." Zelo scratched his nape in embarrasment.

 

"I'm not asking you to repay these. I just... can't let it happen again." his face gloomed a bit as he looked down.

 

"What's the matter? You can tell me. You know it's unfair that I just opened up to you and here you are keeping something from me." Zelo tried to persuade him.

 

"She died with that."

 

" ...and I was not able to do something for her."

 

 

"Hey, it's not your fault. No one wants anyone to suffer this ." Zelo wore a bright smile to brighten up the other's mood.

 

"Of course. But I was not able to do the only favor that she asked me. "

 

"Hope that you won't mind me asking this but, who is she?"

 

"My only sister, Park Jimin." It's Jimin's turn to share.

 

This day is unexpected to the both of them but it helped them a lot more to grow closer as brothers.

 

"That's why we should settle this as soon as possible." Jimin smiled to him which he responded with a smile too.

 

"Thank you." was all that Zelo could say.

 

"I'd like to thank you too for becoming my way to do the things that I failed to do to my own  sister." They shared an awkward laugh when both of them almost started to tear up.

 

 

"Okay! Enough with this melodrama, we still have a trust to gain... and a class to attend!" they rushed to their class as soon as they noticed the time.

 

That run was filled with worries for being late but they both ran with the lightest feeling in the world. A run that they both can treasure forever.

 

 

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.


Sorry for the late,short and full of bromance update.
 
I know it's not that important but I really want to add it.
 
*cough* especially the Park Jimin being Park Jimin's sister*cough*
 
For those who can't this, the sister is the Park Jimin of 15&.
 
So, that's all.
 
Thank you for still reading my story and...
 
Belated Merry Christmas!