three

Happily Ever After {Sizzling news in foreword!!!}

Chapter 3

 

 

Biology Laboratory came next after the break and the students went to sit with their laboratory partners and as expected she sat alone at the corner seat.

 

A mixture of excitement and worry filled Zelo as he sat beside her. He wanted to hug her tight right now and say sorry because he knows that it's his fault to why she turned into this way.

 

 

Ms. Im, their biology teacher, entered the room and noticed the lad immediately. "Oh a new face! You must be the boy that they've been talking about. You do look good. And you sure found a 'good' learning spot." she spoke as she emphasized the word good and everybody exchanged stares at each other as they felt sorry for their new classmate for he is stuck with the ice princess.

 

As expected she did not spoke the whole time, she would just point at the procedure written in the book then the apparatuses and Zelo can surprisingly understand her easily.

 

-------------------

 

Days had passed and in every laboratory period, these two would get perfect score without using too much effort and it seems that they're getting along 'well' which is something that is totally rare to her classmates.

 

"Something's strange... "

 

"Hmm? About what?" Zelo swallowed his food whole because of his friend's sudden question.

 

"You." Jimin faced him with his serious face on.

 

"Me? What about me?" Zelo raised his eyebrows before taking another bite of his tuna sandwich.

 

"You and her." Jimin looked directly into his eyes.

 

"Her who?” Zelo exactly knew who he is talking about.

 

"Hayi." Jimin spoke as if her name states it all.

 

"What's with Hayi?" Zelo tries to annoy him so that he'll just forget about his 'observations'.

 

"You two are getting along really well." Jimin said without breaking his previous facial expression.

 

"Getting along well? She barely speaks bro and every time she sees me she shoots me with those icy glares of hers and if she's not shooting me with those she would just ignore me 90 percent of the time. What's so special about that?" Zelo can definitely feel the pressure brought by guilt growing inside him that's why he's faking a laugh.

 

"If you say so." Jimin finally decided to believe him making him breath more comfortably, but without him knowing, his friend is still keeping his hypothesis to the situation.

 

-------------------

 

Zelo volunteered to clean the room after class and Hayi went to the emergency meeting of the student council a few minutes before the class ended.

 

He started to mop the floor and immersed himself to his own thoughts, the reason why he volunteered because if he'll go home straight, his mother might go on detective mode and interrogate him about every single detail about his day, she might even turn into a narrator and speak about the history of the world and stuffs and she knows him well so he can't really lie to her but he did kept the Hayi issue secret and luckily she haven't opened the topic about the Lee's yet, plus he does not really like going to places.

 

He moped the floor over and over again as he think about her and their friendship, his life and her life after he left over and over again.

 

The sun started to set and he's still inside the room, cleaning while drowning himself deep into his thoughts.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Zelo was startled when he suddenly heard an unfamiliar (but cute and at the same time deep) female voice out of nowhere.

 

He turned and saw her standing at the door.

 

"Ugh... Hi!" He awkwardly greeted her but she did not respond which is like a sign telling him to answer her question.

 

"I volunteered to clean the room." he smiled at her but she just stared at him, a stare calmer than her usual stare.

 

"It's getting late, you should go home now." she said as she went to her chair and fixed her things.

 

"I'll just finish this one." He smiled and pointed at the chalkboard even though her back is facing him.

 

"It looks fine. Go home now. It's getting late." His smile grew wider. She cares for me.

 

"O-okay." He can't hold his feels causing him to stutter.

 

He went to his chair at took his bag. When he turned to the door he even became happier after seeing her waiting outside.

 

"Are you going home now too?" Silence. Consider it as a yes stupid. Zelo mentally slapped himself.

 

The awkward silence continued until they reached the bus stop. He would steal glances to her but would look away immediately, afraid that she's watching.

 

The bus arrived and he was about to make a gesture telling her to go first but she already went inside the bus before he was able to make his plan. #fail

 

There was only one seat left so he offered it to her. She silently sat and looked straight ignoring the attention they're getting for him acting gentlemanly. #success?

 

After a few stops, they finally reached their destination.

 

"So you live here too?" He followed her while keeping his act. Silence.

 

A thought suddenly came into his mind.

 

 I can't let her know that.

 

 

"Ughh… Hayi ssi… I need to get something there." he said pointing at the convenience store even though it's obvious that she's not looking but she did nod uninterestedly.

 

Ugh. Why didn't I thought about this earlier!

 

Ugh. Stupid me!

 

"Stupid Junhong."

 

 

 

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.


 

To all the Babyz out there...

(don't know if I spelled it right so please forgive me and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Orz)

 

I am sending you my warmest virtual hug and my prayers.

I hope that you'll stay strong and continue to support the boys.

 

Anyways, sorry for the late updates, I'm a little busy with life so once again, please forgive me. Orz

 

I will try to finish this story soon (even though it's quite impossible. Orz)

 

To you who's still reading this lame story of mine...

 

THANK YOU~

 

 

xoxo