Younger step-sister

My step brother is a erted playboy

(Bam bam’s pov)

 

Eunbyul? She looked at me with bewildered eyes. I was surprised that it was her.

I smirked ily at her and got ignored. This is going to be fun.

“Relax and move closer eunbyul” ms kim said being a big help to me. I am so going to annoy her. We had to perform to trouble maker but she kept glaring at me while being distant.

“Eunbyul, I don’t want you to come in between my success, the show is not only about you. And if your smart enough to be an idol, you would feel the same way as me”

I took her hand and pulled her close enough. Our chests were barely touching maybe I pulled her too close.

 She looked into my eyes. It was deep as if I couldn’t see the end of it. It was pretty. No it wasn’t I just thought that because it was deep.

I turned her around quickly after being distracted by her eyes for a several seconds, not because I liked it.

Now she was facing the wall while I saw her straight long hair which was pulled into a ponytail. She kept cursing me under her breath and giving me death shot glares but all I did was enjoy the moment.

 I pulled her close to me by the waist and then moved my hips rythmically with hers as she followed along with me. I felt a little jellyfish in my stomach which gave me currents down my spine but that must be because I was starving. she was holding my hand which was on her hips.  

Her hair which smelled minty was touching my face, I could’ve buried my face forever just because it smelled good but I wouldn’t. I’m not really that eager to be with her I just want to annoy her to bits and pieces.

Ms kim was very enthusiastic since we were doing well. After repeating the steps for  a few times ms kim called it an end for the day.

 I was dead beat and it was worth it. My younger step sister eunbyuls last words were “you’re so going to die”

“I’ll take you along so that you don’t get bored” I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

I know that was short but hope you like it. C: