Same guy?

My step brother is a erted playboy

“Byullie wake up” I heard my mom.

“Let me sleep mom” I groaned half awake.

“Okay have a nice time sleeping honey. Do you want me to say that? I cant cause it’s almost time for your audition byul”

Geez I almost forgot about that. I dragged myself to the bathroom. After getting all fresh I put my most comfortable dancing outfit. Breakfast was ready when I ran downstairs so I didn’t dare to skip it. Why did mom have to be a nutritionist before?

I took the bus and it took twenty long freaking minutes and so I was late.

The whole place was jammed with a lot of ambitious people and I was one of them.The audition had already started and I was luckily the 23rd auditioner. I felt nervous but I tried to calm myself down. I can do this, if bill gates dropped out of college and is still a billionaire, I can do this. I said to make myself feel better.

“but he still worked hard” I heard some guy mumble.

“Did I say that aloud” I asked shocked to see a blonde guy looking at me.

He was really cute with his curly hair and chocolate eyes.

“Yea, but it’s okay I’m not going to laugh” he said grinning.

“your auditioning too” I asked starting up a conversation eventhough I don’t usually start conversations with people. This guy looked familiarly welcoming.

“well, actually..”

“number 23 “ someone called my name and he was interrupted.

“It’s my turn” I said standing up.

He gave me a two thumbs up and mouthed goodluck while smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom I have good news”

“me too honey”

“you go ahead first” I told mom

“no you can go first since I already know what your good news is, you passed the audition, I knew you could do it”

I glared at mom. “it’s not only that mom, I got a chance to perform solo with a guy from a band, it’s like a collab though” I squealed

“really? That’s great honey” she said giving me a hug, eventhough I knew she didn’t care, she obviously cares much for that stupid man whom she’s dating.

“so what’s your good news?” I asked sounding like I was eager to hear it

“we’re going to be moving out from here” mom said enthusiastically.

“what’s so good about that?”

“We’ll be living at your stepdad’s house” she said wearing a smile that I’d never seen her with before.

“what? No way mom. Your not even married yet” I couldn’t believe her words. Isnt it too early to be moving out? Even if they are going to get married and besides what would happen to me? Has she ever thought about me?

“don’t you trust your mother? Anyway we’re getting engaged tomorrow and we’ll get married soon after that.” 

Why does she never-ever listen to me. I don’t want to live with them. Especially with that playboy son, who knows what he might do to me if we’re going to live under the same roof.

I didn’t say anything and kept quiet

“oh honey trust me” she said looking into my eyes like a puppy.

“Oh and when your done with tomorrows practice come to this address okay” she said handing me a paper with something scribbled on it.

“I’m sorry mom cant pick you up, I still havent decided on a ring yet” she said closing the door of my room.

Ughh I hate this. I hate my mom. I hate my to-be stepdad. And most of all I hate that erted playboy step brother.

I just might’ve considered their marriage if not for that playboy son.

Life’s not going the way it’s supposed to. I was supposed to live with my mother and real father happily and debut as a solo artist.

Well I cant do anything about it, If I could I would’ve done that already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eunbyul, this is coreographer kim, she’ll be helping you with the moves” My temporary manager mr yoo said pointing at a tall skinny lady.

“you look capable eunbyul” ms kim smiled warmly laying her hand over my shoulders for a second.

“I’ll work hard” I mumbled.

“your not alone in this, pimook, I mean your partner for this song has to work hard too. If you both do a good job It wont take long for you to be a star, speaking of your partner, where is he?”

So my partner is not here yet. Oh great I just hate waiting.

“Dave, call pimook right now” mr yoo ordered a well built man whom I think is also a choreographer.

After dialling a few times he turned to us and told mr yoo that he’s not picking up

Mr yoo loked frustrated but he didn’t say anything, he took his phone and dashed towards the door.

And there he stood, my partner wearing the silliest face mask with donkey ears.

“Happy birthday mr yoo” he said grinning through the mask while throwing confetti

He sounded familiar

“I know your plan you think I’m not going to tell your manager about this? Well, I wouldn’t have if it really was my birthday” mr yoo said sighing and walked further out of the door.

”I’m celebrating it in advance” he called after mr yoo

“I’m still going to tell min about this” mr yoo said with his back turned to us.

“take em off bam, we need to finish the choreo first and we only have a week”

Bam? He has the same nickname as bam bam. Ugh why am I even reminded of that guy.

Pimook started taking his mask and looked at me revealing his face.

“YOU??”

“YOU?!”

So pimook is bam bam? I should’ve known by the voice.

I cant believe it, he’s everywhere. As much as I don’t like to see his face, why do I have to spend everyday with this playboy step brother from now on.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I'm gonna update again tonight.~ AND it's gonna be Bambams pov :3

I know the first chapter is crappy but it's gonna get interesting soon. :DDD

xoxo <3

It's going to mean a lot to me if you subscribe or comment. and by a lot I mean A LOT. C: