A strange field trip in Ayakashi Academy.

A Strange thing right THERE (COME NOW!) {Anime ~.^ Apply Please 3:}

9:00 A.M. (Place: Ayakashi Canteen)

Ayu-kun and Nishino-chan are here... And they have they're conversation... "Ali....up!" Nishino forgot that he shouldn't say Ayu's real name. Ayu-kun didn't look because people would look that she may be *****. "Ayu!" Nishino shouted. "Good morning. Any other happenings?" Ayu asked. "None" Nishino said sadly.

Mr. Ayakashi was there to announce something. "My children, we will be having a field trip at 12:00 NN. We will get to our destination later at the techno-bus. All please be ready, our trip will be a survival trip until 1 week. Pack your bags and all the stuff you need and I will speak again when we are going. Good day!" L and Lucia were going to their rooms. Ayu got a good mood today. "Good day there, L-san and Lucia-san. Since I am really the Student Council Vice President, may I interest you in going to a tour?" Asked Ayu. Rin was angry today since his brother didn't get her launch... "Rin-kun, you coming to a tour?" Ayu asked also. "Proud to." Rin said. "We could use a tour though, right L-chan?" Lucia said. "Hai..." L said.

And they got a tour around the big school and finally Mr. Ayakashi announced that they will get going. And Rin and Ayu got going with Lucia and L. They got to the same sits so they could talk together. "Ayu-san-" Nishino didn't finished. "No" Ayu said coldly. Rin whispered to Ayu "*****-chan, I thought your dad will get you?" Rin asked. "That's why I proposed to Ayakashi-san to go on a survival trip. No one will be at school." Ayu said. "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Rin suprisingly said. They got to the destination, it was a dark mansion. The Ayakashi Students were scared. "Children, QUIET! Since we ARE in Ayakashi Academy, you have your techniques to communicate with ghosts and others. Our Communication Ace, Ayase Ayu, Manipulator Ace, Ayatsuji Rin, Friendship Ayakashi Ace, Sota Lucia, Detective Ace, L Lawliet, Ice Prince of Ayakashi Academy, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Sight Ace, Fuyuhiko Nishino and others. They are also our Student Council Members. Please clap for them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

THE SCARY TRIP WILL CONTINUE ^