A Thing.....

A Strange thing right THERE (COME NOW!) {Anime ~.^ Apply Please 3:}

4:30 A.M. in Ayakashi Academy.

 A janitor was cleaning up the mess yesterday since it's his job not the principal's. As he was cleaning, there was a little boy walking. The janitor was suprised someone was that early to wake up. This boy isn't usually seen in the campus learning. He's really the boy murdered by his mother because of his grades. He's still wondering the campus where he was murdered and want to finish a mission. But, the boy rages because of the janitor looking like his father whom helped her mother to kill him....

 The boy's face was with some little amount of blood. His other leg was full of bruisses. His arm was cutted off...

Boy: YOU WILL PAY!

 The janitor backed up and said "What will I pay? What did I do to you? And do I know y-you?" The boy was really furious and he was like on fire, the boy said "You killed me, you killed me here FATHER! Don't you remember, mom and you get me killed. By you!" the janitor was speechless because he didn't have any clue to it. So he just said "Wait! Please! I need to go to the restroom before you kill me too, please! I realllllllllllllllllllllly need to use it! But, I'm not your father anyways". And the boy replied "HURRY UP IF YOU TOOK 10 minutes you'll be DEAD ON SPOT."

 He ran and ran to the restroom where it was meters away.... And it was going to be 6:00 A.M. which is the usual time Ayu get's up.  (TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK)

6:00 A.M.

 Ayu got up to get ready for school and suddenly... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP ME! PLEASE!" A man shouted! Ayu ran emotionless with her pajamas but doesn't look like pajamas... And of course wearing her headphone. Ayu screamed to the ghost "Good day little Ayakashi boy, may I know the problem here?" And he replied "This man here KILLED ME don't you believe a ghost like me, who lost his life?" Ayu explained "Well, actually, Mr. Janitor over there isn't really your father, you have mistaken someone for someone else. It's still a sin to do that even though you are now a ghost who wishes revenge to the ones you have hated. FORGIVE THEM and they'll suffer that they killed you. Promise?" And the Ayakashi boy promised, "I promise Miss!" Ayu was proud "Good Ayakashi boy. You can rest for a second in my room, but, you need a bath."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________---

THE BLOODY THING WILL BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if the thing is a little short for a chapter, I'M SLEEPY THAT'S WHY :P Byeeeeee! I'll see you in the next chappie!