Chapter 2

When Troublemakers Fell In Love

Chapter 2-It hurts, but I didn’t afraid to get hurt.

 “Hi, Taeyeon. Thanks for your help last week. You saved my life, I would be dead if you weren’t there.”

            Sooyoung came to Taeyeon class, since she saw the girl that she’s looking for came in to this class. So she might be Taeyeon’s classmate. Sooyoung tried to take a peek, but she didn’t find her.

“That’s okay, why were you fighting with our school number one enemies?”

“He bumped me and asked me to apologize to him, it’s not my fault but he insisted that I need to apologize to him. So I fought with him but he called his friends to help him.”

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung you still couldn’t control your anger. If only you met Sunkyu you’ll be a good girl like me.”

            Taeyeon said the last sentence while blushed. Sooyoung could sense that her friend that used to be a troublemaker like her was falling in love with this Sunkyu.

“Woohoo, Taeyeon falling for a girl. Wow, it will be big news.”

“Yah Choi Sooyoung, stop it. What if she heard our conversation”

“What conversation that you mean Taeng?”

“Su...Sunkyu”

“Yah, how much I told you to call me Sunny when we’re in school.”

            Sooyoung turned around and she’s surprised to see the girl that she was searching for was standing besides her.

“Sunny, let me introduce my friend here. She is Choi Sooyoung, my best friend.”

“Oh, hi. I’m Sunny.”

            Sunny gave Sooyoung her aegyo smile and it made Sooyoung melted. They shook their hand and Sooyoung smile back to Sunny. Sunny then bid goodbye since she need to go to the library first.

“Um...Sooyoung, what do you think of Sunny?”

“She’s nice and cute”

“Look, you feel that way too right?”

“Yeah, she’s my type.”

“Huh? Yah Sooyoung, listen. What do you think if I confess to her today?”

“Her? You mean Sunny?”

“Yes, her. You’re right i’m falling for her”

            Taeyeon blushed when she admitted it to Sooyoung. Sooyoung felt something stabbed her heart. She realized now that the Sunkyu girl that Taeyeon always said to her was her Sunny.

“Y...Yeah, that’s great Buddy.”

#SLAP#

“Yah, Sooyoung why did you slap me?”

“Kekeke, Hyoyeon told me she found the new way for greet each other and when we’re happy we’ll slap our friend. I’m happy for you Buddy”

            Sooyoung tried her best to fake a smile, she always succeed to do that to everyone since she had pokerface.

“Thanks, wish me luck to confess to her today Sooyoungie”

            Taeyeon smiled widely and ran away to the library, leaving Sooyoung whom now cried silently. Sooyoung ran, she herself didn’t know where she goes. All that she wanted was being far away from school.

            She’s bumped into a big fat guy and she tried to ignore him by yelled at her to stay away from her side.

“Get off from my face”

“You young kid, how dare you speak like that to me.”

“I said go out from my sight, you fatty”

“You dare to confront me, buddy let’s have a talk”

            The guy that stood in front of her, clenched his fist and punched her on the stomach. Sooyoung fell on the ground but she stood up again.

“It didn’t hurt at all, here why don’t you punch my face also”

“You little”

            The guy got angrier and punched her harder on the face. Sooyoung felt something came out from side, she’s bleeding.

“Just that? It only tickles me”

            Sooyoung talked again, she smirked to the guy to make him angrier. Of course her body ache from the punch that she got, but her heart hurt more and she need to release her emotion too. The guy was grabbing her collar and tackled her down, when he heard the sound of a gun. In front of him was standing a police officer, he shivered and tried to run away but he failed.

“Sooyoung, are you okay? It must be hurt, where do you feel the pain? We need to go to the hospital.”

            Sunny approached her and let Sooyoung’s head rest on her lap, she looked so worry. Sooyoung could only giggled, then she said while caressed Sunny’s cheek.

“It hurts, it hurts a lot. My heart is ache a lot.”

“We should go to the hospital, then.”

            Sunny looked so worried, Sooyoung then stood up and went to her home. Sunny approached her tried to help Sooyoung walk, but Sooyoung said that she’s okay and leave Sunny alone.

***

            Sooyoung’s head and elbow were bandaged when she’s sending her best buddy to go to Busan. They were cried when they saw each other, they could feel each other pain trough their eyes.

“Hey, please don’t cry again Hyoyeon. Look, we’re troublemakers and we’re didn’t afraid to get hurt, right?”

“You right, Soo...huhu...we didn’t afraid to get hurt.”

“I hope you’ll find your happiness in Busan”

            Sooyoung was sobbing all the time, she couldn’t control her emotion since her partner in crime will leave her alone from now on.

#SLAP#

“I’ll be happy for sure, Soo. You should too”

#SLAP#

“I’ll Hyo, phone me when you’re arrive okay?”

            Sooyoung and Hyoyeon once again hugged before they separated and turned to opposite direction. Sooyoung then came to the police station.

            “Hey, you jerk. I’ll sue you once my lawyer came here.”

            The fat guy shouted at Sooyoung, he’s in jail. Sooyoung talked to the police officer to ask them to let the guy free.

            “But, miss. You’re injured because of him, why don’t you sue him?”

            “I’m the one who should be blame for causing this trouble Sir, so I want to ask his apologize by letting him free.”

            “Huh? Why are you suddenly being so nice to me, young girl? Are you afraid that I might hurt you again once I’m free.”

            “No, I used to be a troublemaker. My best buddy once told me that we’re didn’t afraid to get hurt. I just don’t want to do bad things again. I decided to be a good person from now, because I want my Sunny days too.”

            Sooyoung smiled before she went out from the police station, she could hear the guy was saying his grateful so she bid a goodbye before left that place.

***

This story was came from my experience when i was in high school. Yeah, it sad. I have a crush but he already had a girlfriend, so i decided to stop my feeling toward him.

That's it, see you again on my sequel of "Blame My Stupid Heart". I promise you HyoNi will have their appearrance, because i'll add more characters. See you later, bye.