Chapter 1

When Troublemakers Fell In Love

 

Chapter 1- The Tears that Falling Slowly

#Slap#

“Yah Hyo! Why did you slap my face? It hurts, you know”

“Kekeke, I’m just doing what my phone wallpaper said. Look! It said that IF YOU’RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT SLAP YOUR FRIEND.”

“It just a joke, Hyo”

“I know, but I think it will be our special greeting when we see each other next time. How about that?”

#SLAP#

“Yah Choi Sooyoung, do you want to fight with me?”

“I’m just greeting you, Buddy and besides i’m happy now so I slapped you”

“But it hurts”

            Hyoyeon pouted while rubbed her cheek slowly, Sooyoung could only giggled at her. She then linked her arm to Hyoyeon shoulder.

“We’re troublemakers in this school right? And troublemakers didn’t afraid to get hurt.”

            Sooyoung said to her, tried to convince her partner in crime. Hyoyeon could only nodded weakly, because it was her sentence that Sooyoung said back to her.

“Who’s our victim for today?”

Hyoyeon finally smirked when she leaned on the walls of school gateway, Sooyoung seeked someone who could be easily went to their trap. She saw Yoona walked to the gateway, Hyoyeon knew Sooyoung kept watching Yoona so she sighed a little louder.

“Not her, Buddy. She’s in our protection, you already knew her father is our boss on our part time job.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah I forgot, thanks for reminded me Buddy”

            They saw again two girls walked to the gateway, the first one was short and looked cute and the other one looked a little bit clumsy and seemed cheerful. The girls separated in different directions, it means that both of the girl that they saw didn’t know each other. Sooyoung could only saw the cute girl with ponny tails hair, while Hyoyeon looked at another direction to see the girl that she kept watching bumped into a boy and walked again clumsily.

“She’s my type”

“Huh? You like my Nicole too?”

“Not her, Hyo. I mean the girl with pony tails hair, she’s cute.”

“Glad that you don’t like my Nicole.”

“Since when she’s become yours Hyo?”

“Since today, kekeke. I have a crush to her, I even prepared to confess to her today.”

“Wow, good luck Buddy. I think I need to know her, that pony tails girl.”            

***

            While Sooyoung was trying to approach the girl that she’s looking for, Hyoyeon was preparing herself to confess to Nicole. She had become a friend of Nicole since last week so now she’s willing to court her. She then walked to the school garden. She saw Nicole was standing alone near the bench, she’s already told Nicole yesterday that she wanted to talk to her in the school garden.

            She’s slowly walking from behind Nicole, she wanted to surprise her but then she saw Key approached Nicole. Hyoyeon was hiding behind the tree besides Nicole.

“Umm...Hi, Nicole”

“Oh, Hi Key. What happen? You looked so red? Are you okay?”

            Nicole came and cupped Key’s face, she’s worried if her best friend was sick. Key just looked more redden and nodded slowly.

“I...I want to confess to you, Nicole. I...I love you, will you be my girlfriend?”

            Hyoyeon whom heard their conversation became sad and she sobbed quietly, she even bite her own finger to prevent she made any sound. Nicole looked so surprised by her best friend confession, she couldn’t say anything when suddenly Key kissed her lips lightly and ran away.

            Hyoyeon heart fell into pieces saw that scene, she ran to the bath room and cried silently. She opened the box that she prepared for Nicole, there’s a bracelet in it. She wanted to give it to Nicole since she will move to Busan with her father and she wanted Nicole to wait for her and she’ll be in long distance relationship but she’ll promise she’ll visit her often, and now it just a dream that will never be come true.

“It hurts Sooyoung, even if i’m a troublemaker it still hurts and i’m afraid to see her again. What should I do, Soo?”

            Hyoyeon talked with herself in the toilet, fortunately there’s no one inside the bathroom. Hyoyeon then washed her face and tried to look like she’s okay. She then came to Nicole whom still waiting for her patiently.

“Hi, Hyo. What do you want to talk with me?”

“Um...Nothing, I just want to give this, to you. I’ll move tomorrow to Busan”

“T...That fast? But what if...I said what if, if I suddenly miss you, Hyo?”

“Silly, you can phone me anytime you want”

            Hyoyeon tried to force a smile, she didn’t want to ruin her last moment with tears so she held it as long as she could.

“Uh, yeah you’re right. Thanks for the bracelet, I’ll wear it everyday.”

“Thanks friend, um...my best friend”

“Uh...Yeah, best friend. Hyo, I...Key just confessed to me, what do you think?”

“G...Good, he’ll be a good boyfriend for you. You deserve to be happy with him.”

            Hyoyeon said it as if nothing happened, but her heart kept crushing each time she faked a smile to Nicole. Nicole hugged her and cried.

“I won’t forget you, Hyo. Please take care of yourself and I would pray for your happiness to live in Busan. I’m sure you’ll have lots of friends there. Please don’t forget me, okay?”

“I won’t Nicole, I promise”

            Nicole and Hyoyeon shared a pinky promise before Hyoyeon walked away from Nicole’s side.

“If only you know Hyo, I love you.”

            Nicole said while she sobbed quietly she then kissed the bracelet, she’s so sad to hear her crush will move to Busan and she couldn’t confess to Hyoyeon since Hyoyeon happily said that she deserve to have Key as her boyfriend.

***

Hope you enjoy to read this side story, if you didn't like drama please don't read it or you need a tissue later. I've warned you, kekeke.

I'm an evil author right now.