He appeared !

because it is the fate .

 

"Jia ~~~~~~~~ ♡" Sandeul and Jinyoung come approached me together .

"Yah ,, don't call me like that . I will vomits at your both pretty face later"

"hihiiiiii ~ ♡ you always angry at us ~" They make an innoncent and sad face.

"get lost" I said .

 

Then they walk away to their own seats as the teacher come into the class

 

"class today we will not studying because i am so lazy :P"

"WHOAAA , Mrs.Joe , YOU'RE REALLY COOOL like Ice-Tea ~" students starting to praise her. including me :|

"students ~ i already know it long time ago ~ hahahaha" Mrs.Joe laugh shyly .

 

Class suddenly turned into chaos when Mrs.Joe stopped her dialog .

 

Sandara , Jinyoung , Sandeul , Hyunyoung and myself were busy singing our favorites songs .

Eun Lee and her GANG were busy gossiping . We always got the most latest , recent and hot news from them .

While Junhyung , Doojoon , Yoseob and their BEASTly group were busy damaging school's property at the back of the class.

 

Mrs.Joe's time will gonna end soon . My classmates are nearly dying when they realised that.

 

Mr.San walked into our class. We had nicknamed him as the SHINee Head because his head was completely bald and shiny .

"Class , open the windows , it hot"

Everyone obey to the instructions and open the windows widely.

It was completely COLD . We don't even know wether he was daydreaming or what .

Everyone grabbed and wearing their Jacket and Coat . We were completely like a models of the runway .

 

Mr.San started his class with a nonsense topic and everyone starting to yawning and sleeping .

Even Jinyoung is re-opening his Saliva Factory on his textbook.

 

After 1 hour sleeping in class ~

"Is it morning already ?"

"Where is my breakfast ?"

the students was just wake-up from their supercomfortable desk .

 

-Bell Rings- *KRR...KRRR.....KRIIINGGGG !*

 

"Is the school's bell is broken?"

"Our headmaster will not gonna repair it unless it was completely BROKEN"

Students were mumbling along my way to The Heaven .

No , it's the Cafeteria . Yah , i'm not gonna die yet in this young age ~ <3

 

I sit with Jinyoung and Sandeul while Hyunyoung and Sandara were completely gone .

"Yah ~ I want that Potato* with a poor face .

Jinyoung replied me , "Shirreo ! This is mine* with a glares.

"I'm not gonna scared with your glares" I bravely replies him .

We were scrambling because of that potato .

 

Then that MYSTERIOUS man come sit beside me and gave his potato .

"Jinjja ? You're giving me ? Don't regret later nae~" I said .

"I'm not gonna regret only because of this potato" He pointed at the most yummy and delicious potato on my plates.

 

I continue my potato's journey into my wide tummy ~

Jinyoung looked at me weirdly with his small eyes but i just ignore it .

Sandeul didn't even see us scrambling and the appearing of that MYSTERIOUS man .

He is completely in his WORLD.

 

-Bell rings show that break time is end-  *but we can only hear "RING" that "K" is gone*

 

Class started and Ended peacefully .

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY ! WE ARE ~ WE ARE ~ CHAMPION !"

My class is singing that song everyday right after the Last Bell Rings .

 

 

PREVIEW NEXT CHAPTER

"Oh I must meet him now . What is his name ? Myungsoo ? Sungjong ? Erghh , can't think . What is his reason asking me to went to the rooftop . Even it takes about 120 step of stairs to reach at the rooftop"

 

 

TheMysteryWriter~
Thanks for viewing my first fanfics that I decided to collaborates with another author .
Hope you all likes my fanfic . I thought it was amazingly created from us .
The ideas is also from our BRAIN ~ ;DDDD
Hope you guys like it and stay tuned for our next chapter ;)
THANKYOUVERYMUCH <3