1st Meet

because it is the fate .

-Bell rings- *KRIINGGGGGGGGGGG ~*

All the student were rushing to the cafeteria like a human that haven't eat for 2 years -o-"

Then Jia bumped into someone .

"Where on the world of human got a body hard like rock ?"

I fall down and my pose just like I want an apologise from that thing .

"Aigooo , my legs is so hurt . I feel likes my bone was all cracked"
Then I look at that thing . I thought it was an alien , but it turned out to be a handsome man .
 
"Yahhh , are you blind ?!"  That man talking arrogantly to a cute poor girl like me.
"Can't you say softly to this unlucky girl?" I answered confidently .
"Huhh , unlucky you say ? Then you think I am so LUCKY ?" said that man.
"Haishh , this guy" "I didn't even say you're lucky" -sigh-
 
Then that man leaves me alone like a stone on the hallways with a smirk and a bonus of glares.
 
"YOU DIDN'T APOLOGIZE FROM ME YET . YAHHH !" I scream as loud as I can . Only my screams were heard along the hallways .
 
Then suddenly the hallways become silent and all the students were looking at me with a weird looks .That man stop walking and go towards me.His face was so close with mine.
 
"yah~what is your class ?",he says with a soft voice.I look at him with a shy face .
"ahh..uhm..i am taking a music class .....",I talking with a blush cheeks.
"your name?",he ask me with a special aura .
"ehh...uhmm....",i just keep silent
"tsk...nevermind meet me at rooftop after school , nae ?" he lift his right eyebrow.
"arasseo ^^" my heart keeps beating.
 
Everyone keeps looking at us . After both of us leave that scene , everyone starts continue their chores .
 
-Walking to the class with a happy mode-
 
Sandara run like a pregnant woman to approach me .
"YAHH!!! " She screams . All the desk was messed because of her 100m races competition alone.
She pats my back hardly like a HULK .
 
"ouch , YAHH ! My backk !!!!!!" I slaps her face.
"aishh , my cutie cheeks~♡" Sandara rubs her cheeks.
 
After she rubs her cheeks , she start talking and asking me non-stop.
 
"Do you know who the man that you argue just now?"
"Do you know why he mad at you?"
"Do you know why he is coming back to you ?"
"Do you've fallen for him?"
 
I cuts her stupid nonsense question .
 
"YAH ! Stop talking , you moron ."
"Who do you call me moron ? You idiot ~" Sandara start pouts her lips .
"Ah , stop it -sighs- Ask me slowly , I'm not even gonna answering your questions" I said slowly like a old granny.
"Chamkamman ! The man that you bumped just now is a hot stuff in this school" Sandara talking interestingly .
"MWO ?! Who is he ?" I asked her and gain interesting with her story.
"He is LEE SUNGYEOL ! He is our ulzzang in this school ~ No one can beat him even my brother Thunder too !" She talking seriously with a serious face.
"Who is Lee Sungyeol that you talked about ? Nevermind , I'm not interested with him =='"
"Yah ! You don't know who is he ?! All girl is crazying about him . EXCEPT ME  . I'm crazying about my brother ~♡" She make a loud voice.
"Rather than him , is better im crazying about your brother" I said with a relaxing face.
"YAHHHH ! Don't touch my INNONCENT brother~♡" She start slaps at my back .
 
I leaves her alone with her obsession of her brother .
 
 
PREVIEW NEXT CHAPTER ~
 
"Jia ~~~~~~~~ ♡" Sandeul and Jinyoung come approached me together .
"Yah ,, don't call me like that . I will vomits at your both pretty face later"
"hihiiiiii ~ ♡ you always angry at us ~" They make an innoncent and sad face.
 
 
 
Some WORDS from TheMysteryWriter and kichikimo
 
TheMysteryWriter~
Thanks for viewing my first fanfics that I decided to collaborates with another author .
Hope you all likes my fanfic . I thought it was amazingly created from us .
The ideas is also from our BRAIN ~ ;DDDD
Hope you guys like it and stay tuned for our next chapter ;)
THANKYOUVERYMUCH <3
 
 
-Kichikimo
annyeong~~guys i know i have an unfinished stories and i have do another stories with a amazing author
we have collabrates ideas and i keep smiling when i do this stories XDD
and also please check my stories "oh! you have fallen on me",xDD
and saranghae~~~XDD