Rooftop

When HE was my Man

KRYSTAL's POV

 

This maybe the most awkward moment that i've encountered.

We're here at the rooftop of the SM building, we're having our lunch. Me, Suho oppa and Baekhyun. Suho-oppa talks mostly, i just nod and smile when it's necessary. As for Baekhyun, i didn't look at him, i don't trust myself if i lay my eyes on him, i don't know if i can't take it off and i don't want Suho-oppa to be hurt.

 

" So, you're comeback is near, right?" ask Suho-oppa. I nodded and smile at him. " Overdose is really good and congratulations to your solo concert."

" You didn't go. I just saw Victoria, you should have come to make me inspire" Suho-oppa said sweetly. I just give him a sweet smile, i don't how to react especially when Baekhyun is here.

" You know what?" i turn to Suho-hyung, all of my attention to him because he sounded so serious. "Neh?" i ask.

" I'm so happy that you're my girl. Saranghae, princess" Suho-oppa suddenly kiss me on the forehead. I was really shock, i don't know how to react i am so shy to react.

Suddenly, Suho-oppa stands up " I'm just going to get some soda, you want some?" Baekhyun and I nodded.

 

After Suho-oppa is gone, we sit silently. I don't want to talk eventhought i wanted to talk to him. I sneak a glance on him, i was staring for a couple of minutes when he caught me. 

Pabo, Soojung!! You really want to get embarrass. aren't you??

 

" Soo- i mean Krystal. How are you?" he asks, he sounded nervous but i don't really mind because i'm also nervous right now.

Wait, did he just call me Krystal? He always calls me Soojung. Oppa!! call me Soojung, you know how i want to be called Soojung. Pabo, oppa!!

I smile forcely, " I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm good" i nodded. 

Is this the end of our conversation? ANIYO!!! YAH!! Soojung, think of a topic!! Palii!!

 

But before i can even give think of a topic, he talks "Goodluck to your comeback and congratulation to THE HEIRS, it's really good. You're really good at acting"

I roll my eyes, that's what i always do when Baekhyun praises me, " Of course, i am good. You just never notice it, Oppa. I am talented, you kn---"

I stop talking, aigoo!! this mouth should stop talking, it always gives me trouble. I hide my face using my hair. 

"Mian--"

" Soojung" i immediately look at him, he calls me Soojung!!! ottoke??

" Mianhae. Sorry if i ignore you, sorry if i always make you sad. Sorry for everything" he didn't look at him, he just faces at the clouds and he looks like reminiscing the past- our past.

" gwenchana, oppa. We're still young when we had our relationship. We're not mature enough" i said sincerely.

He smiles and closes his eyes while he talks " You remember our first kiss?" i was dumbfounded of this sudden topic, so i didn't talk and let him continue.

" I never said this to you but it was the best moment of my life. I get butterflies on my stomach when i remember it, i even blush when i remember. You always give me this weird feeling, Soojung. I will never forget it, Soojung. You are my first kiss and i am your first kiss."

 

Yes he was my first kiss. He stare at me for a long moment and said the words that i never thought he would say. 

" Soojung, can i have you back?" I didn't talk, i think i'm not even breathing. I can't even locate where my tounge is right now.

He didn't waited for my reply, he stands up and stare at me. 

" Soojung, Saranghae." and he walks out.

 

I was left confuse, why would he suddenly say those things? Wae, oppa??!!

" Neh, she's still there. I have to go now, hyung. Thanks for the meal, rich kid. " Baekhyun said happily.

Then, Suho-oppa enters the rooftop holding 2 bottles of soda.

With a confuse look, he said " Baekhyun is weird this days. He was really lonely and quiet this past days and when i walk into him earlier, he just grab the soda and looks really happy." i stare down, i'm feeling guilty right now.

 

Suho-oppa, am i betraying you?

Baekhyun-ah, you're confusing me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kamsahamnida for the subscribers and comments. :DDD

So the next chapter is all about the FIRST KISS and SWEET MOMENTS of BAEKSTAL. watch out!! :DDD