She cared

My Name is Single and My lover is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Dara thought that Donghae is really cute sleeping peacefully, that he looks like an angel, who is so worry free.  She tiptoed to Donghae and sat down beside him, she memorized Donghae’s face by tracing down her finger, eyes ,nose, his jawline, cheeks and lips.

 

 

          “what do you think are you doing dara?” she said to herself and runs to the kitchen and keep fanning herself. She leans her back at the kitchen counter and then peeks on Donghae who is still sleeping peacefully, a smile is drawn to Dara’s face.

 

 

          “aishhh, what I am thinking of?” She uttered and then busies herself transferring the foods that she brought from her car to the kitchen table. After thinking what to do next before she would spazz over Donghae she busies herself again by cleaning which ever her eyes darted too.

 

 

          Dara didn’t even notice that it’s a little late already, and she needs to get home by six pm at their house even though she doesn’t want to leave yet and wait Donghae to wake up, but she then leave a note on Donghae’s table saying that she really needs to go and Donghae shouldn’t miss his dinner and even brag that the food that she brought are totally mouth-watering and not to forget to take his medicines.  Before leaving she didn’t forgot to take Donghae’s temperature and put a wet cloth on Donghae’s forehead. But the irony of it Dara didn’t took care any man like she took care of Donghae before, actually its her first time to take care a stranger.

 

 

          Dara then leave the house and drive to their house, well it is not that far anyway. Dara is smiling from ear to ear on the way home, as she reach her room she rolled over to her bed from  side to side while squealing, hugging tamtam, throwing her hands here and there and burying her face on the pillow.

 

 

          Due to her squealing episode and spazzing and rolling around, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy runs to Dara’s room and found about Dara at the state of spazzing over Donghae.

 

 

 

DARA’s P.O.V.

 

 

          I was rolling on my bed when the great trespasser Bom Chaerin and Minzy was on the door judging me already. I immediately seat down on my bed and cleared my throat.

 

 

          “What are you guys doing here?”

 

 

          “Excuse me dear rabbit? Your squealing and spazzing called our attention” Bom retorted  and sat down beside me. “Spill it out, why are you squealing daraling” She look at me by her most famous (tell me now before I will shaved your hair and make you bald) Minzy and Chaerin look at me intently, knowing them they won’t go out of my dearest room but if I will tell them what the truth is they will keep pestering me to tell them more about it and surely they will spy over Donghae. Aissh I really don’t know what to do

 

 

 

          “I went to a guy’s house who is really hot and super duper handsome then I took care of him and he hug me” I said with my most enthusiastically voice while hugging tamtam along, but in disappointment the three went out of the room and even told me to dream on or wake up unnie your dreaming. Aissh whats with them? They are so excited for me to date but look at them now when I got one they don’t even give any hint of interest and just walk out of my room and continue what they are doing.

 

 

          I really didn’t expect what the three have shown, but anyways I went back to spazzing but this time I tried not to make noise, I opened my laptop and went immediately to the internet and look for Lee Donghae there,but nothing appeared. Doesn’t he have facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Blog? Anyways what do I expect on him being sociable to the internet world when personally he is cold.

 

          I went out of my room when my feels subside but the three are already in their own room sleeping I guess? Why did they eat dinner without me? This is so unfair! Did I do something wrong? How could they do this to me? When they are the one who made mistake on me they even not bother last night that Im not home.

 

 

          But anyways I just bring my food into my room and eat there, but I am not spazzing anymore but Im watching some romantic comedy movie, well I am hopeless romantic you see hehehe. After watching the movie I claps my hand together and close my eyes “I hope I can see Donghae again” after that I doze up to sleep.

 

         

 

~Authors P.O.V

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter