The first Meeting

My Name is Single and My lover is a Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Dara’s P.O.V ♪, ♫Tale as old as time Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast♪, ♫                   “ok our lesson is done, now let’s pack our things and go home because it is 12 already,” I announced while looking at my wrist watch as soon as I finish the song,                   “mommy teacher sing a song again tomorrow puuhlease” my student ask as they flash they infamous pout and twinkling eyes and puffing their cheeks. Aigoo they are so cute                   “ok but promise me to read your story books, because we will have a story telling tomorrow”                   “mommy teacher can we have sleeping beauty tomorrow?”                   “ok hara let’s have that” I said while smilling at my students who are already standing up getting ready to line up                   “thanks mommy teacher, I love you” she said as she gets up from her seat, walk towards me and pecks my cheeks                   “ok let’s pack our things and go home, I know my baby students are tired already” I said as one by one walks towards me and help them put their bags.                   Hi I am Dara a 25 years old pre-school teacher but my friends says I look like 24 years old hahahaha, does it even change? well it is tiring to look up with 15 kids aging from 3-5 years old, reading books, singing a song , teaching how to write, to sing, to dance, to count, to read and many more. But behind that I love my work, running with them, playing with them it brings happiness to me. Well who wouldn’t enjoy being with such cute and adorable kids running around at you and wearing their precious smiles and their kisses on my cheeks. Omo am I a kiss monster now? XD Ok Ok so much with my introduction                   As soon as their parents arrived and fetch their sons and daughters, I fixed the whole class already and my things, as my usual daily routine after work I go to my friend coffee shop, I tell you Bom’s ice coffee is the bestselling coffee ever in the whole history of all coffee, hahahaha just kidding but it is truly the best. But one thing about Bom when you saw her she will only talk about corn and corn and corn, so sometimes I wonder why just she put up a corn business hahahaha or marry a corn.                   As soon as I arrived at the coffee shop, I look for Bom but her staff says that she went out for a date…ah she went for a date……FOR GOD’S SAKE SHE WENT TO A DATE???????!!!!!!!!!!.............WHAAATTTTTTTT DATEEEEEEE? The saff covered their ears. Im so sorry to their precious ear drums. But back to Bom when does this girl ever think about Date? Am I her best friend? She never told me so!!!!!! I almost spill the ice coffee I am drinking when her staff says so.                   “I will hit that girl on her head when she comeback home (sings and dances comeback home)” I said as I get out of the coffee house                   “Should I hit her with a pillow? no that is too soft…..a hammer? No I am not that harsh…… a big vase? I will just say sorry to the vase…. or should I ready my golden knife? I will chop chop her like a pork chop?” aissshhhh Dara                   “why she didn’t tell me?”                   “CL has a love life with that hot bachelor Kwon Jiyong”                   “Minzy has that hot dancing machine Kai”                   “And Bom has a date? with whom? She should tell me!”  I talked and talked to myself while sipping my coffee and walking on the bridge going to the direction of the park                   Well as you can see, I am living with my crazy friends, but Bom is the craziest, Well you know Bom a coffee shop owner *whispers* she is the heiress of Park corporation a Pharmaceutical company *back with my old tone* Next is Chaerin but she is known as CL a model slash an owner of a boutique *whispers* but she is the Daughter of a well-known Clothing Line company  next our baby Minzy she is a dance instructor of an International School here in Gangnam but *whispers* Her parents owns a talent agency you know like SM ent, YG.. JYP, DSP, CUBE *starts enumerating* wait where is my list? It is lost XD kekekekeke…………………………. and me? Are you talking to me? Me really?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter