✷ staff

✷ to infinity & beyond ( new boy and girl groups ) ∞ apply now!
TO
INFINITY
&EYOND
THE
 
ORBITALS

 

these are the people that make the world go round!-- er, well, the world of ZC entertainment. the staff may be small but their hearts are big and full of angry determination to whip these kids into shape.

 

KANG
 
SEORIM
the ceo. not so affectionately referred to as General Seo, this powerful and determined CEO has pulled the company from the ground up. intelligent, fierce, and powerful, general seo is both admired and feared by the people that work for and under her. general seo is militaristic, running her company with an iron first, and is completely and utterly cheap - she cuts costs at every opportunity, meaning she doubles as the group's dietician and personal trainer.
BANG
 
BUMJANG
The manager. bang bumjang is the over worked, exhausted manager for both groups. he's in charge of basically everything and is solely responsible for making sure both groups make it to all their schedules and appointments. however, Bumjang usually entrusts the survival of both groups on their leaders, praying they are responsible enough to get the groups where they need to be on time. he's a kind manager, but severely overworked.
YEO
 
DAHYE
THe coordination manager. the groups don't run into dahye very often as she is a very busy woman who entrusts their fabulous stylist with most of their coordination. her main job is to secure contracts for CF's and sponsorships from fashion companies so that the groups always have something to wear. diue to her laisezze faire style of running coordination, she's viewed as generally kind and easy going by the groups.
JUNG
 
DONGMIN
choreographer. the choreographer of aquarius and scorpio is, like the manager, severely overworked and often finds himself asking the best dancers in both groups to help him coordinate their dances. handling the full choreography of two groups has made him a little manic and more than a little snappish, which means he's rather strict on the kids unintentionally. catch him in the rare times where he has had eight hours of sleep and he's kind and easy going. otherwise, he is a dictator.
BAE
 
YOORYUNG
Vocal instructor. many vocal instructors are kind and easy going, the type of woman you would expect to be motherly and king. not bae yooryung, who takes her job as a vocal coach for a group of ex-idols far too seriously. while most of the rest of the staff aside from general seo seem to take a fairly relaxed stance toward training, yooryung takes her job very seriously and doesn't tolerate any tomfoolery that either group might be inclined to participate in. don't let her cute face fool you, she's a tigress.
KWANG
 
HYUKMIN
stylist. quite possibly the nicest and most cheerful member of the stadd, hyukmin works happily under the iron fist of dahye, taking the outfits she finds from sponsors and second hand shops and creating magic from them. he's a phenomenal coordinator with a bit of a poor attention span due to his exciteability and cheer. always talking, always rambling, always chatting to the boys and girls of ZC entertainment. although he can be a little annoying, he's on the whole very kind of friendly towards the trainees.