✷ idols

✷ to infinity & beyond ( new boy and girl groups ) ∞ apply now!
TO
INFINITY
&EYOND
STARS
 
REBORN 
welcome to the plotlines page which will eventually become the official characters page. hope you enjoy the plots!
STAGE
 
REAL NAME

leader, main vocals. a traitor, that's what he is. when stuff hit the fan and their scandal broke, this characters love interest was quick to throw her under the bus. he blamed her for everything that happened, and then completely cut all ties with her as he watched her downfall from a distance. he had once told her that he loved her, but it was obvious by his actions that it was all just a lie. now that she's back and the leader of aquarius, she's ready to take him down for his cruelty in the past.
notes: basically this girl's boyfriend totally let her take the fall for him and now she's out for revenge. the scandal is up to you but it has to involve him
 
 
 
 
 
AS
 
AQUARIUS

Aquarius is the newly formed girl group set to debut under ZC Entertainment. With an emphasis on powerful vocals and mature beauty, the ladies who make up Aquarius aren't quite your run of the mill empty-headed starlets. These girls have been around the block more than once, they know their way around the studio and how to give the best fan service. Their only real downfalls in their careers have been their scandals, which rocked the idol world in turn and created large uproars over their shocking and unexpected actions. Now, given a second chance at fame, the girls are back and better than ever. They've hardened, become stronger, and learned from their downfall how to pick themselves up again. 

 

STAGE
 
REAL NAME

lead rapper, sub-dancer. they can't be together - they're bad for each other, they're toxic and detrimental and they bring out the worst in each other. yet, they can't seem to stay away from each other; even now after their companies have banned them from speaking to each other. the irresistable pull between the lead rapper of Aquarius and her love interest keeps dragging her back to him, risking everything for her love despite the fact that they seem to be doomed to collide and destroy each other.
notes: her and her love interest are very attracted to each other but can't seem to get along. even so, they can't stay away. scandal is up to you.
NOIR
 
CHOI SUNGGYU

lead rapper, leader, sub-dancer. .sunggyu feels the need to take care of the people around him, and insists on helping the members whenever he feels that they need his assistance. after hitting his previous CEO in the face with a chair, sunggyu was deemed too violent to make it as an idol and was widely feared by his peers. when the smarmy lead vocalist woojin refuses to accept his help and sits around drifting in his own self-pity, sunggyu's temper flares and erupts and the two of them fight tooth and nail until both of them are exhausted and collapse together in the bed. sunggyu needs a new outlet for his anger, and woojin seems like a likely candidate.
STAGE
 
REAL NAME

Main Vocalist, lead dancer. This nerdy vocalist is a little out of place in the group of stunning visuals with big, boisterous personalities. he's not as loud as the others, doesn't stand out in a crowd with his looks, and has a hard time fitting in with the group as a whole. no one believes in those cheesy 80's romance flicks because, honestly, they're just not realistic. but that doesn't stop him from hoping the extremely attractive main dancer might look his way once or twice. this isn't sixteen candles, but just once, can't the hot jock fall for the nerd?
notes: make him nerdy. he doesn't have to be ugly just not won jong jin. 
 
SO
 
SCORPIO

Scopio, the newly formed boy group from ZC Entertainment, has an emphasis on being mature, y men with powerful vocals and deep, soulful rapping. The four young men that comprise this well-rounded group are all extremely talented youths who set themselves apart from the flock with their incredible visuals and amazing vocal talent. Had these boys never been removed from ther companies due to their scandals, there is no doubt that they'd be at the top of the top based on their sheer talent and skills alone. Now that scorpio has been given a second chance, will they squander it with their at-odds personalities?  
 
 
 
 
 
STAGE
 
REAL NAME

lead vocals, main dancer. .she loves him from afar, admires him from a safe distance to the point that he doesn't even know she exists. he's the whole reason she became an idol-- she just wanted to get closer to her love interest and have a shot with him. when she was dropped from her company due to her scandal, she thought she'd lost her only chance with him, but as the lead vocalist in aquarius she has another shot at getting him to notice her. hopefully he doesn't call her a freak like the others.
notes: basically she's a fangirl turned idol who thinks she's in love with someone, but he doesn't know she exists. her scandal can be anything.
STAGE
 
REAL NAME

main rapper, lead dancer. .he's her best friend in the world- he picked her up when she fell from grace and kept a smile on her face in the hardest of times. even though her other friends tell her that he's using her, she knows that it can't be true; her best friend is absolutely perfect, and that's the reason she's completely in love with him. ahe's keeping her firmly trapped: every time she seems to stray he brings her back in with flirtations and clinginess, but when he knows she's hanging on his every words he insists he "just wants to be friends."
notes: when she seems to fall out of love with him he makes her think she has a chance and then friendzones her again. scandal is up to you.
 
VIRGO
 
KWON WOOJIN

lead vocals, sub-rapper.
 .a prisoner of his own mind, kwon woojin has been confined to a wheel chair since the accident that caused his scandal. the death of a mother and two children because of his irresponsible drunk driving. because of his need to punish himself and his stubborn willpower, he refuses to let sunggyu help him and he certainly refuses to go to physical therapy so that he could walk again. because of this, he bickers and fights with the tempermental leader often and ends up yanked from his chair and sprawled on the floor. the only thing that seems to cheer this depressive vocalist up is hanging out in the studio where he creates music and avoids the angry leaders.
STAGE
 
REAL NAME

main dancer, sub-vocals.this isn't sixteen candles, for gods sake. he's hot hot hot, and the nerd is.... just sort of not. under normal circumstances, he'd never have looked twice at that fluffy haired main-vocalist. but now that he has noticed that little dork, he's shocked he hadn't noticed him before because gosh, he's pretty darn cute. the main dancer is the symbol of the group and has always been popular and well liked; you know- the type of person who bullied nerds? yes, that was him. but rather than the desire to bully that nerdy little thing, he kind of wants to....kiss him? this can't be good.
notes: he just has to be y, the personality is all yours