An Easy Dare~!

An Easy Dare~!

Seohyun and Yoona like usall were sitting in the school garden eating .

"Hyun ,i'm bored ;Do you wanna do a dare?" asked Yoona while eating .

"Yeah! finish eating then talk ;Sure but you will do it as well" said Seohyun while biting her apple .

"Bring it on! ,I dare you to kiss 2 boys and i'll do the same ,To know who is the best kisser!" said Yoona with a wink .

"Sure .and I see the 2 guys" said Seohyun and pointed at 2 guys eating launch not far from them .

"Nice! lets go babe~!" said Yoona and pulled Seohyun and Went to the 2 boys

 

***


 

 

"Hey guys! I'm Seohyun and this is Yoona ,we need a favor from you~" said Seohyun while smiling widely .

"Hi! I'm Kai and this is Luhan ;What kind of favor?" asked A black skinned boy .

"Well , We want to know who is the best kisser me or Seohyun ,So do you mind telling us?" asked Yoona with a smile .

"So you want us to kiss you?" asked Luhan .

"That's it! so do you want to help us?" asked Seohyun ,

"Sure " said Kai ith a big smile .

Seohyun kissed Kai first tounge-To-tounge ,And Yoona did the same with Luhan .

Then the two bestfriends exchanged and Yoona kissed Kai and Seohyun kissed Luhan .

"so who is the best kisser?" asked Yoona while liking her lips .

"I think it's Seohyun!" said the Two in the same time .

Seohyun smiled widly and said "i win!" .

"do you wanna go on a date with us?" asked Luhan while rubbing his neck .

"We would love to ,But we have to go ;our boyfriends are here~" said Yoona while pointing at 2 guys standing under a big tree .

"Boyfriends?" asked Kai with wide eyes .

Seohyun smiled and went to a tall guy who has a milky skin like her and kissed him on the lips ,Yoona did the same but with a tall guy but shorter than the other and has a gold like skin .

"Wait a second! ,They are Sehun and Donghae girlfriends?~!" Said Luhan and Kai while standing dumbful looking at the 2 girls and 2 boys kissing .

____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

How was it? ^^

I gees it's really short :\

Hope you like it :D

Sorry for any grammars mistakes :)