The Tribal meeting

Gingersnap

Here is the long awaited tribal meeting! I've never written a fight scene before, so if it is bad, I'm sorry! :'( Anyways, read, enjoy, and comment!

Tao's POV

The meeting was not very interesting at first. All that really happened in the beginning was my dad talking about how he was finally stepping down as leader of the strongest pack in Korea and that I would be taking my place as Alpha after I beat the others. After I had the thought that I would fall asleep if this went on any longer, I hear "Zitao! Come over here and get ready to fight for your birthright!" As I got up to walk to my dad, I felt several pairs of eyes on me, but when I glanced around, the only one I caught still looking at me was this REALLY tall blonde wolf. What was his name again? Oh yeah! His name was Kris! Dad pointed him out before he started his speech. When I finally got up the podium to where my dad was, I felt really nervous, but I was determined to win for this was all I had and what I grew up to do. 

The first six or seven matches weren't any challenge at all. Neither were the next fewmatches. When it got to the last three challengers, it got just a little harder. I beat the first challenger with a well placed roundhouse kick to the jaw, knocking him out cold. The second one was just a little harder, but I beat him with a drop kick to the side of his head. And finally, it was Kris' turn. I knew that this would be the hardest, not just because I just fought more than ten previous challengers and was a little worn out, but just because of his presence. He wasn't that much taller than me, and his muscles weren't as defined as mine, but he had the build of an athlete, like a basketball player. We went to the middle of the arena and shook hands, then went to our sides of the ring. With the others, I didn't even have to switch forms, but I felt that I would need to in order to beat Kris at the end. So I said, "Kris, do you want to fight in our animal forms? I haven't used mine yet and it wants to fight." "Fine by me. I want to see what you can do." So I had to decide what I would change into: my dragon form, my phoenix form, or my wolf form. Seeing Kris in his wolf form was kind of intimidating. He was at least 8 feet tall, and was about 12 feet long, not counting his bushy tail. He was a handsome wolf. He had blonde fur with dark red and black streaks on his sides. He had a cocky grin on his face, so I decided to be even more cocky and switched to my phoenix form. (I thought switching to my dragon form was too unfair so yeah.) I spread my wings and gave a loud screech, showing off my impressive size. My wingspan was twice as long as Kris, and I was about two or three inches talker than him in his wolf form. I had blue feathers streaked with dark purple and dark green feathers on my wings, crest, and tail. I heard several gasps, but ignored them. I only looked at Kris. His eyes were huge! But then I saw his eyes harden and could see the change in him and felt the determination to beat me even if I was bigger. I decided not to fly in the battle, no matter how much of an advantage it would give me. So I put my wings back at my sides and trilled at him to go first. 

He lunged with a speed I didn't expect, and since I was surprised at his speed and ferocity, he clipped one of my wings and tore out a few feathers. That's when I got pissed. NOBODY s with my feathers! I screech angrily at him and on his next lunge, I grabbed him in one foot and threw him up and swatted him down in a roundhouse kick with my other foot. He yelped, but still got back up. He started to circle me, so I did the same. We were waiting for the other to make the first move. I wasn't going to move first, so when he saw that, he launched off the ground and tried to go over my head to get at my back, but I knew what he was trying to do, so I nabbed him with my beak as he went over me and kept him still until he stopped struggling. That's when I let him go and switched back to my human form. He switched back and was laying on his side, clearly injured. I called for the medic and he rushed over to tend to Kris. I went to my father and said, "I have beaten all my opponents. So now I claim my birthright as Alpha of this pack. I will also choose a mate since I am now of age." The crowd started murmuring and I saw several males start forward, but I nipped that in the bud real quick. "I choose Kris, Alpha of the EXO pack, as my mate." There were several gasps and people started to ask each other how one Alpha could take another as a mate. "I am special, for I am both Alpha and Omega. Since I have chosen Alpha Kris as my mate, I  can be considered an Omega. But I am still Alpha of my pack." My father stepped up and said, "You have heard the new Alpha. So now that this is over, let the Alpha tend to his mate and let them have their mating night." Everyone started to leave so I went to the medical tent and saw that Kris was all patched up, but a little bruised, so I went over and cried on his wounds and they healed up instantly. "I didn't know you could do that." "It is my phoenix gift. It is our mating night, so I can't have you too hurt to perform." "Let's go to my tent, there is a bed and other things we may need." "Alright, lead the way."

 

Hey guys! So I just realised I put the chapters in the wrong order... Hehe :( But I'll fix that soon. So tell me what you think. I hope it's good to you, because to me it seems like trash, but oh well. That's the way of the author. I'll try to put up another chapter within the next few days, so look forward to it! Renember, comments not only motivate me, but help me know what you guys want to see. BYYYYYEEEE!!!!