CHAPTER 2 :BWO???

YOU!!??
LUHAN P.O.V AISHH!WHAT THE HEKK my coat... my cofee huaa omma wae this happend to me. xxxx:ouhh im sorry im sorry mianhae... yahh cant you see peopil walk !! xxxxx:mianhae... You have to buy me cofee and buy me coat! xxxxx:bwo?? but ...im not i dont wanna hear any excuse you go buy my cofee and coat go! xxxx:hello?excuse me im not..urhh okay how much s the coat? 352 dollar !can you buy it huh! xxxx:what??wait..wait.... WHAT?why you look me like that huh! xxxx:LUHAN YAH luhan Yeah its me why ? xxxx:okay fine Whatever you have to buy my coat and my cofee xxxx:okay2 i will but i have to go now im in hurry YAHH!!! where you want to go! xxx:i want to go for fotoshoot im sorry im hurry. GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER .. XXXX:Aishh xxxx okay and you name xxx:yinjung i go first bye YAHH! AISH ahh its already 9 oclock i have to hurry up END P.O.V. Then at studio..... xx:okay hurry up wheres there two kids? THEY ARE AT THE LOBBY okay.. ill wait Then they arrived yinjung arrive first yinjung:Annyeonghaseyo!Yinjung imnida xxxx:ohh yinjung annyeong sit first wait annother person first okay?ohh im forgot my name is park hae yoon.Nice to meet you yinjung:nice to meet you too :> Then luhan came in to studio.... Luhan:annyeong:> Haeyoon:annyeong okay lets start .Yinjung-sshi .... Yinjung..... NAE... LUHAN: yinjung??? that girl just noew what the.... aishhh Continued.....