Chapter 1

Secretly Married To Exo Kris

Characters:

Han Eun Sun (you) 

-You are kind girl . You always think of other before yourself, you are a bit clumsy. You care about everyone even they do something bad at you.

Wu Yi Fan (Kris)

-He is caring and thouhtful. Always respecting everyone, he is a bit selfish but when it comes to you he will always give up

Huang Zhi Tao (Tao)

-Cool friend,pet,hyung,dongsaeng . Kris's bestfriend.

EXO-K , EXO-M

 

You are in the school while waiting for the others. It was a bit boring because no one talks to you inside, since your friends are in the canteen busy eating their food. You are left in the room alone because you don't have appetite for this morning.

Unexpectedly, someone caught your eye. There is a guy entered your room and he is not so familar with you.

" Is this the room 309 ? " He asked while observing the room. You just nodded to him. He smile " Oh !  I am your new classmates . " he come closer to you .

" Hi my name is Wu Yi Fan, Just call me Yi Fan . " he said as he stretch his arms to you offering a shakehands. 

You took it as you smile " Nice to meet you Yi Fan. I am Han Eun Sun " 

You found this guy Yi Fan as a very talkative person. He talk a lot and tell you different kinds of stories. You can't help it but laugh because his face while telling a story is kindly different. 

" Yah ! Why are you laughing ? " he said . He saw you laughing but in his mind why is she laughing ? Is she even listening to me ? I was telling her a story about ghost but she is laughing . Whats with her? " thoughts.

You are still laughing while holding your tummy. You seriously can't help it but just to laugh " I am sorry .. Hahaha ! I do listening to you but your face is a bit funny while you are telling a story. Haha I'm sorry I can't help it . " you said and smile.

He pouted " Ya ! The next time . I will never tell you a story . " he said .

" Noo ! I want to hear all of your stories . Just skip the horror one . " You said as you smile to him and laugh again. Her laugh is different. his thoughts.

" Ya ! I hate you Eunieee~ " he said while doing aegyo.

You'r face mood change when you hear the word Euniee . " Don't call me Euniee . Eew " 

Kris shook his head . Oh I can by this I think his thought . " Wae ? Euniee is cute " he said . 

" Duuuh ! Whatever . " You suddenly stop and think for some time .. " Aha ! I'll call you Yifanieee~ " 

It seems that Kris is the one who fell from the tease. Yifaniee don't sounds cool to him " Don't ever dare to call me like that again . " 

" What if I do ?" You teased . 

" Then ..... " He touch his lips . 

You'r eyes widen as you poke his forehead " Yifan ! You're eeew " 

He just laugh at you " Just don't call me Yifaniieee. " 

" Fine ! But don't also call me Eunie~ " 

" Whatever . " 

*** 

You almost talk an hour . After the talking the next teacher came and lecture again. You are sitting at front of Kris, you were actually secretly sleeping because the subject is Physics, You really hate memorization but you love math. 

Kris poking your back . You write on the paper and gave it to him " what the heck ? " you asked .

After a seconds he also replied with the same paper. " Don't sleep. This subject is really good ! You'll find something cool here " Boring~ You thought.

Whatever ! Stop bothering me , Im sleepy . " 

 

Both of you enjoyed talking through the use of paper but the teacher caught you and you were sent alone in the detention room. Kris was actually pretending that he is reading his book and you were poking him to give him the paper. Poor you, you are alone at the detention room but before you leave the room Kris whispered at you

A friend of mine told me that someone suicide in the detention room ....