Chapter 5

It has to be you

Siwon waits for Kyuhyun at the school ground the next morning. His best friends are nowhere in sight. Today is the day he’s going to come out clear to Kyuhyun.

He glanced at his watch and sighs. It’s been 30 minutes and there’s no Kyuhyun. Where could the boy be? He’s not the type to skip school.

While he’s considering whether to pick the boy at his house, he hears some students passing him and whispering while pointing at the front gate.

Feeling curious, he walked towards the front gate and got the shocked of his life at what he sees in front of him.

He’s sure he’s not the only one.

There’s Kyuhyun coming out from the usual car he rides on, with Donghae and Eunhyuk but what shocked them is not about the duo.

It’s Kyuhyun

The boy looked different and Siwon couldn’t almost recognize him. He still looks pale but now he’s newly red hair make him looks gorgeous and inviting. The clothes he wears is simple but they hug every curve on his body.

Especially that pants!

Siwon glares at the naughty whistle from a group of junior but they seem too engrossed on Kyuhyun. He turned to look back on Kyuhyun but the boy is having his head down, too embarrassed. But Siwon caught the knowing smirk on Eunhyuk.

He clenched his fist

                                                                                . . . .

‘What did you do?!’

He cornered Eunhyuk during break when he sees the other boy is alone. Eunhyuk only smile teasingly and it makes Siwon angrier.

‘What?’ he asked innocently. ‘Didn’t he look good? Everyone said so. You wouldn’t believe what Hae told me. A few kids on his class already start to ask him out. Didn’t count the others’

He let out a big laugh just to make Siwon break. That is the purpose of the makeover anyway.

Siwon clenched harder on Eunhyuk’s shoulder until he let go and turned to walk away. But before he could walk out, Eunhyuk said, ‘Are you regretting it Siwon?’

He ignored him

 

Siwon’s P.O.V

I wait for Kyuhyun in front of his class after school but Changmin said that his friend went out with a senior name Jung Yunho, which the younger wasn’t so happy about.

I cursed as soon as I heard it. There’s no secret to the whole school that Yunho always spend his time with Kyuhyun and Changmin but no one actually know why.

Well they don’t know because they’re idiots. Why else would someone spend their free time with the other if he didn’t have any special feelings for them?

Yunho likes Kyuhyun! I’m sure of it. There’s no way it could be Changmin. I seen the way that boy eat. There’s no way Yunho like him.

I ran past the other students and I’m sure I almost knock out Miss Kim but I’m in hurry and didn’t bother to apologize. I arrive at the front gate just in time to see Kyuhyun went inside Yunho’s car.

I hurriedly went to my car and start the engine to follow them. It seems like Yunho is taking Kyuhyun somewhere to eat as we past many restaurants.

They finally stop in front of Soshi’s café and I parked my car not too far from them. I can’t get out or else they’ll see me.

I rolled my eyes as I see Yunho being the gentleman he is, open the door for Kyuhyun. Thankfully they sat near the window so I could see them clearly.

                                                                                . . . .

Kyuhyun really felt comfortable around Yunho. His sunbae is really a great person. He learned that Yunho is planning to apply to an overseas college so that he had enough experience when he comes back to Korea to expand his father’s business.

They were talking and teasing each other when all of the sudden Yunho holds Kyuhyun’s hands that were resting on the table. They younger is shocked but try to keep it cool. He tried to withdraw his hands but Yunho hold it firmly.

‘Hyung?’ Kyuhyun starts to feel uneasy with the way Yunho looked at him.

‘Kyu.. don’t move please,’ Yunho warned Kyuhyun gently and his face is getting closer to Kyuhyun’s. Kyuhyun grew panic and he tried to push Yunho away when out of nowhere, Siwon come and landed a firm punch on the handsome face.

‘Stay away from him!’ Siwon shouted and drag Kyuhyun out of the café, totally ignoring the other customers.

With a firm grip on Kyuhyun’s wrist, Siwon drag him and pushed him inside the car. The looked on Siwon’s face is really terrifying that this is the first time Kyuhyun is afraid to touch him. He drives like a mad man and Kyuhyun doesn’t know where they’re going. All he knows is that he has to try to calm down the man next to him.

‘Siwon?’ Kyuhyun called Siwon slowly, afraid of making the older mad again. Hearing no response from Siwon, he decided to try again.

‘Hyung? Where are you taking me?’

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun’s big innocent doe eyes. The boy is clearly scared at Siwon’s lack of response and it made Siwon’s heart ache. He didn’t want that to happen again.

He focus his attention back to the road before he answer back, ‘You’ll see’

Kyuhyun is getting anxious.

 

TBC

 


one more chapter to go! i hope :P